Menu
Expat.com

MOE UAE TTP teacher jobs interviews (December 2019 - 2020)

Last activity 15 May 2022 by Tasmyn Abraham

Koksy

Dear Cookiedough,
Please,  could you kindly give me your email so that I can ask some personal questions about the interview? This is my email: utukoko@yahoo.com

My application got stuck in document screening since November last year. Since then I haven't had further communication from them. I don't know the reason.

cookiedough

I have applied through Astute. They have been very professional and nice! It’s the MOE that is
delaying the process.

I have read in the news that public schools across
the UAE started reopening on the 14th of February.

That gives some hope that maybe they may start
mobilising us in the near future!

cookiedough

Please send me a personal message here instead. Thanks!

berbatov

unfortunately the return of schools was postponed to an unkown date as the parents expressed their wish to continue online learning...there is no clear answer for the reactivation of the recruitment process

cookiedough
berbatov wrote:

unfortunately the return of schools was postponed to an unkown date as the parents expressed their wish to continue online learning...there is no clear answer for the reactivation of the recruitment process

Oh, well! It is what it is but I really believe that the situation will get better in the next couple of months. The UAE has set a target to have half of its population vaccinated by the end of March, which will hopefully allow the government to gradually ease lockdown and lift travel restrictions.

Once schools reopen, I am almost convinced they will resume the recruitment. I don’t think the MOE would be able to fill the vacancies only with the candidates from the local talent pool. I think, it would be quite realistic to make an assumption that the recruitment might be resumed by end of summer of 2021.

Another question is, once the recruitment is resumed, are they still going to seek teachers who hold degrees from the English-speaking countries?  The MOE pays TTPs 16,000 AED a month, and 21,000 AED for qualified teachers. As a result of a recession, they might choose to recruit teachers from, for instance, Egypt (which they’ve done in the past) and pay them less than typical western expats.

It’s all a guessing game at this point. Let’s just wait and see what happens. It’s not like we can change anything anyway!

Zefrinn

Anybody received any email from moe regarding continuing application email.

AliceWonder88
Zefrinn wrote:

Hello, not yet!
But I heard many Math teachers did!
I don't know about other subjects!

Have you?

cookiedough
AliceWonder88 wrote:
Zefrinn wrote:

Hello, not yet!

Have you?

I applied for business TTP position and have also received an email, asking whether I am still interested in the position!

AliceWonder88
cookiedough wrote:
AliceWonder88 wrote:
Zefrinn wrote:

Hello, not yet!

Have you?

I applied for business TTP position and have also received an email, asking whether I am still interested in the position!

Thank you for the reply!
Have you signed your final offer too or just the initial letter?

cookiedough

Just the initial offer! ☺️

ITEN20

Has anyone else been contacted by them recently? smile.png

Zefrinn

Any english ttp teacher who received initial offer letter got any email recently. Not the email saying are you willing to continue after that anything.

ganburro

No contact since the 'are you still interested' email & imo it could still be quite a while before we are mobilised given how schools are typically shut over summer (as far as I am aware). Although last year candidates were trained over the summer. For reference, I received my final contract around this time last year for the Science TTP & as I recall mobilisation dates were only announced a few weeks in advance.

Medkhawla90
ganburro wrote:

No contact since the 'are you still interested' email & imo it could still be quite a while before we are mobilised given how schools are typically shut over summer (as far as I am aware). Although last year candidates were trained over the summer. For reference, I received my final contract around this time last year for the Science TTP & as I recall mobilisation dates were only announced a few weeks in advance.

Same here! An English TTP
supposed to fly by March the 8th 2020!

Sab1234

Same I was meant to fly out July 2020

NadineJoe
Zefrinn wrote:

Any english ttp teacher who received initial offer letter got any email recently. Not the email saying are you willing to continue after that anything.

Hello Dear Zefrinn,

Congratulations on receiving your initial offer !!!

Could you please tell me about the online assessment, what kind of questions did you receive?
Are they MCQs or in the form of essay questions. Do you remember any of the questions or in which area of English are they ?

Thank you so much for your help and I wish you all the best.

angryaquarian

Yes,i got mail from moe thrice regarding screened in,after that regarding assessment and i hv passed the assessment so got another email saying that i will be invited for an online interview after ten days. But i don't know when will they conduct it. I am waiting for their invitation.

nousheenf

Hi angryaquarian

May I know a few details, when did you apply for the position? What is your nationality and are you currently living in the UAE?

Would appreciate your reply as I am wondering if they are considering candidates who are presently in the UAE, in the backdrop of the pandemic.

Jose Babu

Has anyone received any updates from the MOE about the recruitment process of TTP ?

Medkhawla90
Jose Babu wrote:

Has anyone received any updates from the MOE about the recruitment process of TTP ?

Nope! What about you?

Rose45
nousheenf wrote:

Hi angryaquarian

May I know a few details, when did you apply for the position? What is your nationality and are you currently living in the UAE?

Would appreciate your reply as I am wondering if they are considering candidates who are presently in the UAE, in the backdrop of the pandemic.

Hi Nousheen
I guess they are considering UAE candidates..

Rose45
nousheenf wrote:

Hi angryaquarian

Hi Nousheen
I guess they are considering UAE candidates..

Jose Babu

Not really...

VIJ89

Did anyone receive Initial Offer for Regular teacher  in March  2021 ?? Further what's the status of the same >>>

Navijay

Hello everyone,
I cleared my online assessment in March, 2021for English TTP and waiting for the interview invitation.
Can someone please tell me how long does the process take?

Navijay

Congratulations on receiving your intial offer letter!
Can you please tell how long did the process take?

Zefrinn

I have received my offer letter on March 2020 still waiting for the final contract. It is delayed due to covid. The process will continue the problem is posting. They dont have a clear answer on when they will give the final contract, training and posting.

nousheenf

Hi.

May I know if you are based in UAE?

abiola segun abiola

Kindly keep calm guys, I heard that they are making some significant changes which is delaying recruitment process.

Navijay

At the moment I'm in the UAE

Zefrinn

Yes

Zefrinn

The changes and waiting for more than 1.4 years what kind of change is that. Recently they are changing from moe to ese. Lets see how long that would take.

moneeba.mali

Don't know how long they are going to change. Whole infrastructure is changed...

VIJ89

TTP Training has already started for selected TTP candidates . ESE / MOE Offer Letters with revised criteria is being forwarded. Selection Criteria and process is completely changed now.

ITEN20

Can you provide details? Thanks! smile.png What is the criteria, offer letter adjustment?

nousheenf

Hi Vij,

Would like to know more details. Could you walk us through the process? And what TTP did you apply for? English? Also do you have any idea of the salary offered for English Teacher? (Not TTP). This is not mentioned on the MOE website

nousheenf

My email is nousheenf@gmail.com. If you could send me the selection criteria emails that your received, it would be really nice. Thanks in advance

moneeba.mali

You mean to say that they are given new offer letter with revised terms?

What are those???

VIJ89

Offer Letter with ESE / MOE agreement . Valid IELTS , All University Certificates with Attestation and Equivalency  , 2 Dose Vaccination completed  before mobilization. Rest all terms similar as before.

Aysha Nazar

Please update me on the status

Articles to help you in your expat project in the United Arab Emirates

• Working in the United Arab Emirates
    Working in the United Arab Emirates

The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is not only a popular destination for visitors around the world but also a great ...

• Starting a business in the United Arab Emirates
    Starting a business in the United Arab Emirates

There are several advantages to starting a business in the United Arab Emirates. According to the “Ease of ...

• Working in Abu Dhabi
    Working in Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi has joined its neighbor emirate of Dubai in being a hotspot for tourists and expats moving for work ...

• Finding a job in Dubai
    Finding a job in Dubai

Home to 9 million expats, the UAE is a very popular relocation destination. If you are employed by a company in ...

• Working in Ras Al-Khaimah
    Working in Ras Al-Khaimah

Located in the Northern region of the United Arab Emirates, Ras Al Khaimah is becoming a popular city with ...

• Working in Al Ain
    Working in Al Ain

Located in the eastern region of Abu Dhabi, Al Ain is the fourth biggest city in the United Arab Emirates. It has ...

• Working in Fujairah
    Working in Fujairah

Fujairah is one of the smaller emirates of the United Arab Emirates, located on the East coast. It is positioned ...

• Internships in the United Arab Emirates
    Internships in the United Arab Emirates

If you are not ready to make a long-term professional commitment to the UAE, an internship can be a great way to ...

All of the United Arab Emirates's guide articles