New condensation gas boiler and the chimney

Hello dear friends!
We already did new condensation gas boiler and remake the chimney.
The chimney sweep told me that we have to make a tetőjárda - a step on the roof for access to the chimney.
Is somebody knows – is this necessary for getting the permission for the chimney?
  Who can put this step (tetőjárda) on the roof?
  When does the inspector from foketush arrive - immediately after receiving the documents for the chimney or always in spring or summer?

Thanks in advance. 
Alex

Alex1959 wrote:

Hello dear friends!
We already did new condensation gas boiler and remake the chimney.
The chimney sweep told me that we have to make a tetőjárda - a step on the roof for access to the chimney.
Is somebody knows – is this necessary for getting the permission for the chimney?
  Who can put this step (tetőjárda) on the roof?
  When does the inspector from foketush arrive - immediately after receiving the documents for the chimney or always in spring or summer?

Thanks in advance. 
Alex

We don't have an access step to our chimneys.  But you can get to them easily via a window in the roof if wearing safety gear.

We were not allowed to use our wood chimney until the inspector came to look at it.   For gas I don't know but for wood you cannot use it at all until they have seen it for the first time.  Then it needs inspecting every year but the inspection is minor if it's a new chimney. 

For the gas boiler you need an inspection certificate. You aren't allowed to use it until it's been checked. 

If I remember correctly the chimney inspectors are the national emergency/civil defence personnel.  Seems odd to me but I see to remember them being involved and it taking sometime for them to come and do it.   They were only there about 5 minutes because it was a new installation.

Getting people to check the chimney each year for correct "burning" and fumes removal seems to be getting harder.

Thank you very much!