Menu
Expat.com

Start Up -Coffee Shop - Advice.

Last activity 17 December 2019 by nileshtks

nileshtks

Dear Member,

Hope you all are doing well!

I am expat working in Kuwait from last 5 years and now i am planning to come back to India and live with family and in our country. Now upon thinking how to earn in India either by doing some job or opening our own small cafe, i prefer to open a cafe as knowingly the fact that job will not pay us more and will need to do the same amount of hard work so better to put it in our own cafe.

As i m out of India from last 5 years and i don't have any friends or family members associated or engaged in such profession. I need you all to please advice the concept of coffee shop and how much will be approx investment for the same.

Thanks and wish me luck :-)

AdiAlps

Hi
Which city do you plan to open?

nileshtks
AdiAlps wrote:

Hi
Which city do you plan to open?

Ahmadabad or Vadodara.

Articles to help you in your expat project in India

• Starting a business in India
    Starting a business in India

India's vast and diversified economy has always been attracting foreign investments from all corners of the world. ...

• Internships in India
    Internships in India

Pursuing internships programs in India have always fascinated many foreign students from across the world. The ...

• The labour market in India
    The labour market in India

India has been a hub of diverse employment opportunities, attracting several expatriates from different parts of ...

• Working in Panaji
    Working in Panaji

Panaji is the capital city of Goa. It's a heritage city with a unique socio-cultural environment and natural ...

• Working in India
    Working in India

India is one of the developed countries with a fast developing economy and has diverse job opportunities. People ...

• Working in Jaipur
    Working in Jaipur

Jaipur is one of the most popular cities in India. Also known as the ‘Pink City', it is the capital of one ...

• Working in India as a digital nomad in India
    Working in India as a digital nomad in India

The largest country in Southeast Asia and second only to China in population, India lures travellers with its ...

• Working in Pondicherry
    Working in Pondicherry

Pondicherry is a union territory of India, located 150 kms from Chennai in Tamil Nadu. It is a popular tourist ...

All of India's guide articles