Computer repair

looking for a computer repair store close by in Muscat

Hi,friend

can i know what kind of problem you have in your computer, i can do repair for you and dont worry i dont take money from you, First i want to know the problem and i will do my best if i can repair...

Best Regards
Ammar

Need new battery for HP pavilion so I need to know where to buy one!

Hi,

You can try in Rewi there is a store name Gigabyte or al-arabia computer service they have, the contact Number 24792253 opposite of family stor market in Rewi.

Best Regards
Ammar

My local area connection icon got deleted from my network places- now no connection to internet. What be be done ?- i tried downloading new local area from internet but still not solved.

Maxiii
try to download a drive for your network card...

you can fiind drive in the internet just type your network card model...

Hi maxiii,

I explain to by windows xp how to find if your Network card dont have driver but i think nearly same steps for all windows , Do one thing go to My computer icon  right click then go to manage then go to Device Manager click on it it will see many icon go to Network adapters and click it will if there is a point !yellow color that mean you dont have the driver for the Network adapter, so you have to click and open which one have a point like ! it will open new window and after go to Driver click on Update Driver.

Dear if you dont understand the steps  just send me the name of Network adapter and i will search for you the Driver soon. You can get the name when you open Network adapter give me the full name.

Best regards
Ammar

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]