Menu
Expat.com

Family visit visa multiple entry entry by road allowed or not

Last activity 11 February 2020 by sohail.pervaiz

asadsayy

I need help with this issue. I recently applied for a new ksa saudi visit visa which is multiple entry and valid for a year sponsored by my father and this time i recieved a visa which did not specify the mode of entry. I have a uae residence visa and am wondering if I can enter ksa with a visa which doesnt mention anything about the mode of entry.

AmerFarhan

This is new format visa it is least likely someone will have clear answer for you, but hopefully it is assumed that mode of transportation is not mentioned means it is open.

trytobekool83

Hey bro my wife also has a multiple entry visa for a year , and we would like to visit Dubai as per my knowledge which I asked  from jawazat Officer they said that she can go out of the country any time she likes but be careful of extension day as every three months u have to extend it from Absher in system. Do give me a message if you Did go out and come back. This information will help many thanks

asadsayy

Will do. In my past however, i had faced an issue when travelling by road from dubai to riyadh, the officer told me to return and that they are enforcing this thing turned out to be a great hassle for me. However, i could exit riyadh with a "by air" visa. But the problem this year is that i recieved a visa which didnt specify the mode of entry and now im in a fix because i dont want to go through all the hassle i had gone through the last time i tried coming from dubai to riyadh.

asadsayy

also i will be travelling on the 12th this month

trytobekool83

These days on the new visa it doesn’t mention anything like it used to last year. Last year it was mentioned open , but now nothing is mentioned even sponsor name is. It mentioned either. I will have my visa for Dubai in a day or two and then head towards batha. Hope it won’t be a hassle and things would go smoothly . That’s what I want to know if people experienced it without a hassle.

asadsayy

You shouldnt have an issue to exit riyadh. I didnt face any issues and I have exited many times even with a by air visa. The officials are more strict when entering the country

trytobekool83

Issue is am going by road, hope they don’t tell me to go by air. I think it’s a open visa air or land they won’t have a issue hopefully.

sohail.pervaiz

Please share with me your mobile number

sohail.pervaiz

Tomorrow you are travelling to Dubai or Bahrain

sohail.pervaiz

Please share detail with me because i need visa for my family for exit reentry purposes

asadsayy

sohail I had a uae visa with me when I exited the country and on my ksa visa the mode of transport was not specified so I was confused if ksa authorities would let me exit or enter by road but however there were no issues on the border. I was able to smoothly exit ksa and enter uae with my visa and after a day I came back to ksa from dubai by road and was allowed to do so by the authorities since my visa didnt specify mode of entry.
Before I had a ksa visa which said that I have to go by air thats when the authorities stopped me at the border and I had to travel via air.
I hope I covered everything, if u have any more doubts you can post a message here.

sohail.pervaiz

Many thanks and can you share contact number agent who can provide visit visa for my family

sohail.pervaiz

Dubai or Bahrain Visit Visa for exit purposes

asadsayy

I am sure you can look that up on google. I had a residence visa for uae at the time. For a visit visa for your family I am not aware of the procedure but I am sure you can find something on google

asadsayy

But I think that option will be more expensive and cumbersome travelling by road and paying for the visit visa. You can do a quick search and get to know more

sohail.pervaiz

Thanks

Articles to help you in your expat project in Riyadh

• Iqama visa in Saudi Arabia
    Iqama visa in Saudi Arabia

To become a resident in Saudi Arabia, you will need to apply for a residence permit, also known as the Iqama. The ...

• Visas in Saudi Arabia
    Visas in Saudi Arabia

Until September 2019, Saudi Arabia was officially a closed country. Tourists were allowed to visit it only ...

• Study in Riyadh
    Study in Riyadh

Saudi Arabia may not be one of the most well-known educational destinations. In fact, a lot of Saudi nationals do ...

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Buying property in Riyadh
    Buying property in Riyadh

Even though Saudi Arabia has experienced significant changes in the past years, the local real estate market ...

• Compounds in Riyadh
    Compounds in Riyadh

Here is a listing of many (not all) of the compounds in Riyadh along with contact information.

• Things to do in Riyadh alone or with your crowd
    Things to do in Riyadh alone or with your crowd

Riyadh is one of the biggest and most beautiful cities in Saudi Arabia, with quite a bit to offer to expats in ...

• Getting a driver's license in Riyadh
    Getting a driver's license in Riyadh

As mentioned earlier, the purpose of writing the article is to inform expats who arrive in Saudi Arabia, ...

All of Riyadh's guide articles