New members of the Botswana forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Botswana forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Botswana if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi there!
I am a South African from Pretoria who has lived in the U.S for close to 30 years.
I am interested in moving to Botswana for... I don't know how long.  But, I am interested to live in an area in Maun, close to the Delta.  I am a Pilates instructor.  Looking to live in nature and keep people fit.  :)  A teaching position at a lodge would be amazing, but I don't know how many tourists are interested in working out while they are on a wildlife tour.  Also wanting to know what areas in Maun are good to rent a house in for a couple of months otherwise.
Thanks for welcoming me.
Natalie

My name is Isaac Tshukudu. I currently live in South Africa near Tlokweng border post. Im an expert in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Management. I am ready to register with BHPC.

am Ethiopian, with more than six years of experiance in areas related to disease surveillance,water and sanitation.  I have a masters degree in public health and am looking for jobs related to the above mention areas currently i took online training in covid 19 and I hope, I will help your country help fight this virus.

I'm a clinical Associate Anaesthesia with over 15 years experience working in district and Central Hospitals in Malawi. I would like to work as Anaesthesiologist Assistant in Botswana at any hospital in urban or rulal setting.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=915928

Thanks!

Closed