Menu
Expat.com

New members of the United Arab Emirates forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Last activity 05 January 2021 by R.ghusain83

pjm_expat

Hi, I'm PJ. Hope you all are doing good!

ngonoparfait

hello my name is parfait ngono from CAMEROON just moved to Dubai, I am  an accountant in theory and look for new ideas on business investment

Omairuae

Hi how r u ? I m omair , working as IT Engineer

ABDULQUADRi

Hi, fadilat planning to live in Dubai, am a teacher, I studied health education, I need a job, don't know if you can help me with one, thanks

johnmander

Hi, John from United Kingdom. Been living here for around 3 months and in Dubai. Looking for work currently. Love music and looking forward to the social scene becoming active again post COVID19.

Cheryl

Hello to johnmander and ABDULQUADRi,

Welcome to Expat.com smile.png

Increase your chances of finding a job by creating your CV in the Jobs in the United Arab Emirates section.

You may also have a look at the latest job offers.

Good luck to both of you.  cheers.png

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.Com Team.

Valchr2020

Hello,

I have just joined this forum in hope to find out more about finding a job and moving to Abu Dhabi.

Can someone suggest a good place to start?

Thank you.

Diksha

Hello ahmadz111951 and Valchr2020,

Welcome on Expat.com smile.png

@ahmadz111951: You should have more luck in finding a flatmate by posting a free advert in the dedicated Housing in the United Arab Emirates section. Also, you may browse through the shared accommodation search adverts and contact the posters. Do not fail to do both to increase chances of letting your apartment smile.png

@Valchr2020: I would suggest that you do some research first by browsing through ourLiving in  the United Arab Emirates for comprehensive information around these two subjects. Look for articles related to Abu Dhabi in the Work in the United Arab Emirates and Accommodation in the United Arab Emirates sections: you will find quite a few.

For any further questions or queries, feel free to create a new topic on the United Arab Emirates forum.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

OwenT1202

I’m Owen, from Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿. I’m 42. I’m a mechanic and Operations Manager.

I live in Ras Al Kamiah and travel when required.

I have my YouTube channel to promote exercise and health.

If interested to know more, please get in touch.

Namaste 🙏🏻

denver m

Hello pj

dreamswontdie

Hi,

I am Kim. Newbie here in expat.com

I am here to build a network and friends (professionally)

Fang0

Hello

Aslinova

Hello all here, I am new to expat.com currently living in Dubai. I hope to meet new people here

Saheel123

Hi guys

I am currently in Dubai and unfortunately due to COVID, I'm having to have to move back to the UK.

Please have a look at my ads on my page and send to your family and friends.

Please contact me for further details.

Wish you all the very best
Sal

NosideSpirit

Hi Im Erwin from the Philippines, Working as a freelance Interior Designer. Also looking for opportunity to work in a company.a

beefotography

Hi all - Sandra here currently teaching in Abu Dhabi! Recently relocated from NZ, keen on all things photography & food related!

sushmitadas

Hi,

I am looking for a career at UAE and want to settle their in future. I have 7.8 years of work experience in Tourism and Hospitality industry. I have handled clients from all over the globe for Indian tourism market and have been able to achieve the targets diligently and with flying colors. Have extensive experience at business development, tourism product development, client handling, relationship management, vendor contracting and management, agent contract, accommodation procurement and contracting, guest relations, customer success and retention, team management and team lead and negotiation and mergers.

I am very fluent in English.

At present I am in Bangalore India and would be able to relocate to the UAE immediately and start working there.

I look forward to your reply on my request with an opportunity to come to the UAE for work.

Regards
Sushmita Das
Email : ***

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Cheryl

Hello everyone,

Welcome to NosideSpirit, beefotography and sushmitadas  cheers.png

I invite you all to create your CV in the Jobs in the United Arab Emirates section, and you can also check the latest job offers.

Best luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com Team

Pratik_Hind

Hii

Pratik_Hind

Hiiii................Good Morning

I am Pratik Civil Engineer-Dubai from India

Stay Safe Stay Fit

denver m

Yes . I have uploaded my CV & hoping for a positive response through my dear friends, contacts & network.
Appreciate & much obliged.
Cheers, Denver .

malsfrechette

Hi name is Mals
I am an Safety officer with over 5 years of experience in different industries with  perfect understanding and implementation of health, safety and environment management systems.
Presently looking for  a job.

karchandra

I am an Engineer by Profession, currently working as Director of a company engaged in Construction, projects management, etc. I am based in Dubai for over 20 years

Zar99

Hi,

I am Zar

I am here to build a network and friends (professionally)

aloshiservicess

hello my name is Alloshi

realayushdixit

Greetings,
My name is Ayush Dixit. I am a social media marketing Executive working in PR and looking for a career further.

ahmedkhanyusufzai

Hello all!!

Just discovered this website while working on a market research project. I run a Management Consulting firm based in business bay, Dubai. Been here since 2013 and currently bracing the pandemic like everyone else.

Open to help small business owners and entrepreneurs here. Feel free to reach out.

Happy to be here,
Ahmed

Grandmaster&1

Hello everyone, am Julius from Uganda and an freelancer, been here in UAE for 15 months now & an a gold dealer, if anyone is familiar with the gold trading business he can reach out to me.
Thank you

Sandroid7719

Hi Sandra...welcome on board. Please feel free to contact me for all kinds of hairstyling services eg African Braids, Hair treatment etc

Arabic14

welcome in this nice community

Arabic14

hello
you are welcome
I am an Arabic teacher

Sergent123456

Hi Everyone

Arabic14

welcome

Sergent123456

Thanks. Please I have a question I don't know if you can help. Can someone with hepatitis B work as a kitchen Steward? What are the necessary tests you will do if you are on Cancel Visa and taking up a new job?

ZahraZou

Good morning all,

My name is Zahra and I am French.

I have a master's degree in management control but what I like is relationships and communication : public relations!

I am here to prepare my 2021 project to come to work and live in Dubai for a new life.
I hope to find contacts first, and to come and meet you as quickly as possible during my next scouting vacation. cool.png

Thank you google translate to help me make myself understood  big_smile.pngbig_smile.png

I look forward to hearing from you and meeting you soon.

A très bientôt à Dubaï

Twins_r_us

Hi there.. I am Suheil from India and I have been living in Ruwais for the last 6 years, Soon will be relocating to Abu Dhabi and look forward to being actively involved in this group, to suggest and to listen.

Moniksoni

hello sir are u dubai based..?
CAn i have an legal advice from you?
Myself Monik Soni.. am from India..

Sonson1963

Hi Every one
I am Doctor by profession. I am currently working in RAK

Cheryl

Hello Sonson1963,

Welcome to the Expat.com  cheers.png

How long have you been an expat in UEA? Do not hesitate to share your experience as an expat in the United Arab Emirates, by posting a new topic on the United Arab Emirates forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

luxembourgineurope

good afternoon to all

retired ,living in europe,i am interested to live in UAE or Bahrain

nice weekend

Closed

Articles to help you in your expat project in the United Arab Emirates

All of the United Arab Emirates's guide articles