Evisa cancellation

I applied for a Visit Evisa to Bahrain by myself. It was a multiple entry visa. The validity of the visa is 3 months.
Since I returned back and I want to travel on Work permit,
Could you suggest what's the best thing I can do?
I want to get my Evisa cancelled.
If so how to get it done and how long does it take. Hope this forum can help me.

Usually there is no issue if it is an unsponsored multiple entry visa less than 6 months.  You can apply and see what happens.  Or alternatively just go into Bahrain and get it converted to work permit.

I have Emailed the NPRA, but no reply yet. It's been more than a week.
Just praying that my work permit gets approved without any issues.

It's just that I read in the LMRA website, which quotes
“ the multiple entry visa has to be cancelled first and then apply for LMRA work Permit”

Is it legal to get Evisa converted to Work permit?
Bcoz I enquired with the npra through email enquiry few months back, the reply was
Converting Evisa to Work visa is offense

Look, I have already answered your question.  To keep it simple for you:

1) NPRA usually don't bother to respond to emails so don't hold out hope for that
2) In general, multiple entry permits have to be cancelled but as I said, for permits below 6 months, they don't bother sometimes.  It is your choice if:
- You want to take the risk and apply with valid permit
- Be safe and cancel it prior to application
- Come here, cancel and then get a visa or convert it
3) You can convert types of visa.  How can it be illegal if the Government does it for you?  NPRA probably misunderstood you (English language skills) and thought that you mean that you want to WORK on an evisa

Thanks for your clarification

Jassi103 wrote:

I applied for a Visit Evisa to Bahrain by myself. It was a multiple entry visa. The validity of the visa is 3 months.
Since I returned back and I want to travel on Work permit,
Could you suggest what's the best thing I can do?
I want to get my Evisa cancelled.
If so how to get it done and how long does it take. Hope this forum can help me.

Helpdesk usually does cancel your visa.
I have canceled some visas before just by sending an email.

Wait for their reply.

If you don't hear from them, PM me.
Will sort it out for you.

What exactly does it mean unsponsored less than 6 months, didn't quite get that if you could kindly explain it. Thanks.

@GuestPoster5415 I think this person means, Visit visas.

They are usually unsponsored. 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months.. etc. These are the types that you won't be needing a sponsor for. But if you apply for a 6-month or a 1 year, you will be needing one.