Any serious Headhunters in Jakarta

Hello everyone,
Im results-focused and ambitious Digital Transformation professional with more than 15 years of extensive cross-cultural business experience collaborated with multiple international customer entities and expertise in a variety of project quality delivery, sales and business development focused settings. Skilled in creating strategic partnerships, account management and business development resulting in new business sales and revenue growth. With a track record of delivery of complex projects on a global basis, I am aiming to continue in a customer-facing, sales support, pre-sales, quality assurance, critical project delivery role.

Does anyone have some experiences with Headhunter in Indonesia and SIngapore?
I appreciate your support.

Why Indonesia? Why not also consider working in other major cities in Asia?

Thanks for your reply, but due to personal reasons I prefer Jakarta.
I was also consider Singapore.
You have any informations about Headhunter in these countries?

All the major international headhunters are in Singapore and probably many of them in Jakarta too. Same goes for Kuala Lumpur. I could do the research for you and get their contact details, but actually anyone can do that by googling.

Not a great time to look for employers due to this virus and economic struggles that will last a long time, most international companies within indonesia use Malaysia and singapore head offices and or (mostly) recruitment companies mainly in Malaysia due to it activly encourages companies relocate to malaysia and much cheaper to set up
You will do well to get established within the next 12/ 24 months but may increase chances contacting companies away from asia (but who have a foothold here) it will be cost cutting for the next few years

Hi,

I do know a great headhunter based in Jakarta. One of my good friend was working there so I could give you the contact person. Just dm me.