MOH Birth Notification Issue

I have new born baby 1 week back.I filled form for MOH birth notification at hospital however i received a call from Hospital today after 1 week that Hospital is not able to submit MOH form  in system and I need to go to Jawazaat with passports and Iqama and do something from there.
Any one have faced this issue before and what is the process for it as this is very new behavior for me and it should be Hospital responsibilty right ?

Hi
I have modified Name in Iqama as per MOH and Hospital request but error still coming in e-registration (First Name of Father not correct) in MOH form in Hospital.

AS per MOH they have send  letter to Central Riyadh for such cases already but not solved yet.
Any one face similar issue ?,

hi, same issue here,  have you solve your problem?

Name has to be corrected in Absher.
You 1st name should be single not compound .
My 1st name in system was Salman Nazim.  they split it to Salman and Nazim(shifted Nazim to 2nd name along with remaining name).It was ok

I am facing same issue,

my name on iqama is : AbdulRahman -- Mohammed

hospital is saying your name is not matching with passport

my passport is like this: Given Name: Abdul
Sure Name: Rahman

what should I do now ?

check your Name in Absher System. You 1st name should be single.  AbdulRahman and no spaces

If your 1st name is AbdulRahman -- Mohammed you need to split it in 1st and 2nd Name in Jawazat

My Name was Salman Nazim as 1st name.When they shifted Nazim to 2nd Name it worked.  You have 4 column in Jawazat 1,2,last and Family name

it looks like my name on iqama is like this:
1st: AbdulRahman
2nd: -
3rd: -
4th (Family): Mohammed
that makes full name as: AbdulRahman -- Mohammed

2 dashes indicates missing names

from your previous post I think I should go for:
1st: Abdul
2nd: Rahman
3rd: -
4th (Family): Mohammed

correct me  please

yes try this 1st. check you name in MOL website 1st.

mol.gov.sa/securessl/login.aspx

I am facing similar problem and till now its not rectified,i will try with the option provided by you.
but i  have also requested hospital admin to provide me with manual birth registration paper.
they are still processing it but not yet received
very poor assistance from hospital staff
its 3 weeks now my daughter is born.

lets hope i get the manual paper by this weekend.

Hi everyone, there is only 2 options:

1. manual birth certificate from hospital (which is difficult as Everything is online)
2. go to Jawazat (MOI), and ask them to update your name as per your passport, even if it's matching, I believe spaces and dashes in your iqama need to be updated

Hello Guys, i am facing a similar issue. My HR visited Jawazat, however, they will not change the name on my iqama as it is matching with the name on the original visa stamped on my passport. 

What would be the next step in this case? Thanks in advance.

How long you are staying in Saudia?

looks like need to update the name in MOI, although keeping spelling same but it has to be updated in order to update

Ask hospital to provide manual paper of birth registration

I did the same last month

Issue is that your name in jawazat should be only one name as first name and then middle name and then last name
Example : my name in passport is
Given name - zaki ur rahman Hassan
Last name - Mohammed

On iqama - zaki ur rahman Hassan Mohammed

Ask your Mandoop to remove space between name
Like zakiurrahman
Or put zaki in first name
Middle name ur rahman
Third name Hassan
Last name Mohammed

If you want to avoid all this process then just ask hospital to issue manual paper and you need to sign a declaration for that at hospital.

I agree with Zaki

Looks like Major issue is coming because of spaces and Dashes between the names

unfortunately You have to have update your name in Jawazat in any case if hospital refuse to give manual certificate

you need to visit Jawazat with mandoob, and try to meet Some officer

Please print and take Error message with you, hospital should provide you screenshot of error message

Thanks Guys for your advise. I am awaiting hospital response on further action. I signed an undertaking last week to issue manually, but no response till now.

I have been in saudi for 20+ years (came here as a kid), since the name on my first visa is exactly the same as on my iqama, Jawazat refused to change the name.  The issue is, on my iqama my fathers family name is included but on my passport the family name is missing.

Thanks for your reply.
A quick query,In case of manual certificate, are there any additional steps/documents required while visiting Ahwal madani for birth certificate?

navigator4u21 wrote:

Ask hospital to provide manual paper of birth registration

I did the same last month

Issue is that your name in jawazat should be only one name as first name and then middle name and then last name
Example : my name in passport is
Given name - zaki ur rahman Hassan
Last name - Mohammed

On iqama - zaki ur rahman Hassan Mohammed

Ask your Mandoop to remove space between name
Like zakiurrahman
Or put zaki in first name
Middle name ur rahman
Third name Hassan
Last name Mohammed

If you want to avoid all this process then just ask hospital to issue manual paper and you need to sign a declaration for that at hospital.

manual certificate is the only way out

otherwise you have to update your iqama as per passport visa stamp

Anyways keep us posted for any update.

All the best

Hospital will give manual paper after undertaking but they will do very slow process,for me they took one month and I paid 50 sr fine
You need to constantly push hospital admin to process it early.

Once you get the birth registration paper
Just same process for ahwal madani
Tell them that you have manual paper and not message

thank you!

navigator4u21 wrote:

Hospital will give manual paper after undertaking but they will do very slow process,for me they took one month and I paid 50 sr fine
You need to constantly push hospital admin to process it early.

Once you get the birth registration paper
Just same process for ahwal madani
Tell them that you have manual paper and not message

Hi Guys, just an update, Alhamdulillah, the hospital issued manual notification yesterday and i got the birth certificate from Ahwal Madani as well yesterday. 

It seems the hospital can visit MOH only on a specific day each week for attesting the manual notification, hence the delay. Anyway the hospital staff were supportive. 

Now onto Passport/Iqama issuance. Thanks for all your inputs.

Guys,
Pls help.

Are Manual Birth Notification still acceptable at Ahwal Madani , as Hospital GNP is refusing me to issue the same.

I am having the same issue, i.e. First name not match and i have been struggling since last 3 weeks, Hospital issues me a letter to Jawazat Office but Jawazat Office is refusing to entertain me without our office mandoop. I don't want to change the name in Jawazat. i just want hospital to issue me a Manual Birth Notification to resolve this issue., Hospital staff is saying me to go MOH at Bani Malik counter number # 8 , if you don't want to change the name in Jawazat..

Appreciate team guidance and help.

Guys,

Pls help.
Are Manual Birth Notification still acceptable at Ahwal Madani , as Hospital GNP is refusing me to issue the same.
I am having the same issue, i.e. First name not match and i have been struggling since last 3 weeks, Hospital issues me a letter to Jawazat Office but Jawazat Office is refusing to entertain me without our office mandoop. I don't want to change the name in Jawazat. i just want hospital to issue me a Manual Birth Notification to resolve this issue., Hospital staff is saying me to go MOH at Bani Malik counter number # 8 ,
I don't want to change the name in Jawazat.

Appreciate team guidance and help.
@irshad78 hi Irshad, as you probably read above, I faced the exact same issue as yours.. Hospital issued manual notification which was attested by MOH (all handled by the hospital, I did not have to do anything). I visited ahwal madani in Jeddah with the manual notification and got the birth certificate around 2 weeks back and have now issued Iqama as well. Faced no issues.

The hospital should issue you a manual notification, if they are creating any problem/delay just call 937 (MOH) and complain. I've read on another forum where the brother was facing the same problem and hospital was not cooperating. He called up 937 and complained and the issue was sorted within a couple of days.

Hope this helps.
Thanks Ahmed, I will try now calling 937. I requesting GNP Hospital snice last one week to issue Manual Birth Notification but they are refusing .

I will update

MOH 937 Call Center answer my call and created a ticket for me to support on this case, but I didn't received any sms on my mobile for the ticket number , they told me you will have update in 48 Hours.  I am waiting ...

@irshad78 all the best. Post your update here so it will be useful for someone in the future.

I called MOH 937 Call Center, but they refuse to help in this case.

I went to Jawazat with my company representative and update my name in Jawazat from
Mohammed Irshad - - Hussain  to  Mohammed Irshad Hussain
First name     :    Mohammed Irshad
Family Name    :    Hussain
Issue still persist getting same error message SR4122D “Father First Name is incorrect”.
GNP Hospital is refusing to issue manual notification, I even went to MOH Bani Malek Counter Number#8 to help me in this case but of no use.
Don't know what to do now, it has been a month…
@irshad78 sorry to hear that.  Your best bet would be to escalate the issue with GNP management. They should be the one issuing you the manual certificate. No idea why they are not. As you can read above, many of us including myself got the manual notification from the hospital. Mine was from IMC Jeddah issued in March.

Secondly, raise a ticket with 937 again, maybe the next guy would be more helpful. Just mention the hospital is not issuing birth notification, don't delve into details of name issue, unless they ask. Let them investigate and get back with a solution.

Thirdly, although a long shot, as some of the brothers suggested above, it seems the First name in the jawazat system should only be one name and not two names. I.e. in your case, the first name should be Mohammed, Second Name: Irshad and Family name: Hussain. I am not sure about this one, but it seems this is the reason for the error from the other brothers post above.
I called MOH 937 Call Center again, he refused me to help and he checked my previous ticket and updated the same.

Now I am planning to send my documents to Riyadh My Company HQ to update in Jawazat System as following...

Current Name in the System
First Name     :     Mohammed Irshad
Second Name     :
Third Name     :
Family Name      :     Hussain
Full Name      :     Mohammed Irshad Hussain

Required Change in the System (First Name should not be Compound It should be Single Name)
First Name       :     Mohammed
Second Name     :     Irshad
Third Name     :
Family Name     :     Hussain
Full Name     :     Mohammed Irshad Hussain
At last after 2 months i got Birth Certificate.
Updated my first name in Jawazat from Mohammed Irshad to MohammedIrshad ..i.e.  Remove space
In Jawazat they have name field as below.

•    Name
•    Father Name
•    Grand Father Name
•    Family Name

My Issue was that they enter my name i.e. Mohammed Irshad Hussain as below
•    Name: Mohammed Irshad
•    Father Name:
•    Grand Father Name:
•    Family Name: Hussain

If there two name in first name, MOH application won't be able to identify this will result in error.
So either we have remove space or shift second part of the name to another field. In my case I removed space.

This is my experience, i won't know about rest.
@irshad78 please can u guide me...as i am new member with the same problem...
DSFH Jed is irritating me with this name error.
After reading all the above....as per my understanding now i have to update my name in jawazat (remove space)
Abdul Waheed Mohammed as per iqama
I can myself visit jawazat office and update? Or it is mandatory from GRO of the company?
Any new complications will arrive after the update?...guide me to take care of any new issues..
Thanks and best regards 😊
@irshad78
Hello Brother, im facing the same issue as you are before.
How or where can I check my name in Iqama? Like the first name, second name, family name?
Already I told my company to remove the space from my name but the MOH error was still occuring.
I doubt if my company gro did it correctly from the Jawazat
@mohammedwah
Hi brother, did you finish your issue regarding the moh birth notification?

I have this issue as well. Why does MOH not rectify their system and bring it in sync with Absher

Any solution to it?

My Hospital has given me paper based certificate and when asked about Notification, they said go to MOH and get it attested? Is it how it works?