Iqama Expire 3rd Time And Talab Accepted

My Iqama Expire 3rd Time Now and new Company raise Online Request Talab which was accepted before 4 days,
i Have One Question Please answer, is this 3rd time is count OR not?
as i Read about Law Third time Expiry=Deportation.
and in My Case its 3rd time but TALAB accepted.
I am,Worried About it Please Guide me..
I am going to join new Company as Talab Accepted

Pleaseeeeeee Guideeeeee.....

Hello Fahim,

Please share dates of the following:

1- expiry of your Iqama
2- date when it was renewed by new sponsor

19/07/2020 iqama expire date
And New Sponsor iqama issue remaining Just Talab Accepted Before 4 days and they Put last Wednesday Submit 2000 riyal for processing Sponsor fee..

19/07/2020 iqama expire date
And New Sponsor iqama issue remaining Just Talab Accepted Before 4 days and they Put last Wednesday Submit 2000 riyal for processing Sponsor fee..

That is transfer of sponsorship. What about renewal? Have they renewed the Iqama?

They will Renew iqama and i Just pay Iqama Expire Penalty but i want to Know one thing, this third time expiry of Iqama is count or not? as during this period new sponsor Submit Request and Accepted By MOI.

Yes, it will count. You will not have any problem as long as you stay in ksa. Once you leave ksa, you will have a ban for 3 to 5 years

As per my knowledge there is no deportation, until unless you violate law, in this matter it will be depend upon your sponsor who is responsible of ya iqama renewal and pay the penalty after 3 days of grace period given by government..no offence this is just for my information and knowledge rest you should visit jawazat and ask about further process and info...thank you..

@faheemfida

Hello, did face deportation or not? Are you still working in ksa? I just wanted to know. I have the same situation as you.