Menu
Expat.com

Accommodation wanted October onwards

Last activity 08 September 2020 by Dan CALLAR

isanagaura

Hi. My wife, son, and I are hoping to live in Mauritius for the winter. Maybe longer if we can get a good school for my son.

I am looking for a peaceful place with pool (shared is fine). for around 20,000 pm. 30,000 if it is a large place.

Not familiar with areas yet, so considering everything at present.

Wishing you well,
Ian

Tecsla Inc.LLC
isanagaura wrote:

Hi. My wife, son, and I are hoping to live in Mauritius for the winter. Maybe longer if we can get a good school for my son.

I am looking for a peaceful place with pool (shared is fine). for around 20,000 pm. 30,000 if it is a large place.

Wishing you well,
Ian

Sounds very nice... get in touch we can assit

Pocket Change Apartment

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
isanagaura

THanks for the offer, but I have a wife and son, therefore one bedroom is not enough.

WEBB REAL ESTATE

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum.
Pocket Change Apartment

Thank you. Good luck finding the ideal stay on our Island
My best

isanagaura

Sounds great. DO you have a link so that we can see photos.

Thanks.

Ian

Mtreebhowon

Dear Sir,

Moderated by Cheryl 4 years ago
Reason : No advertising on the forum please.
isanagaura

That sounds lovely. COuld you please send me a link so we can view the house. Thanks.

ian.

isanagaura

Mtreebhowon. Could you please send me a link to view photos of the accomodation. It would be great to be near to the beach.

Thanks.

Ian.

External
isanagaura wrote:

Wishing you well,
Ian

FWIW:

Why don't you have a look at this  to get an idea about pricing , size , location  :
https://www.expat.com/en/housing/search … 5fHx8fA--/

or you can click on the "housing" tab at the top of expat.com page

Another option also:

https://www.lexpressproperty.com/en/rent-mauritius/

isanagaura

Thanks for that. will check it out. HOwever, it looks like we have found something to our liking.

hardo

Hi,
Blue lotus villa is available please.Could you confirm no of people and Date of arrival.
Thks!

isanagaura

Thanks to everyone who helped by commenting on this post. We now have several options and have a few good homes on our shortlist.

There is no need for anyone to comment further.

Thank you all.

regards, Ian

Pingouin Car Rental

Hi,

I can recommend you to send your son to Clavis International primary school in Moka or le bocage secondary school.  Northfields as well is good.

you can choose to stay in roche noir or tamarin or riviere noire where there are mainly expat.

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed on Expat.com, kindly register in the business directory
isanagaura

Thanks for all your replies. However, it looks like we are out of luck. Mauitius has now closed its borders and will not allow entry.  Very sad affair this plandemic business.

edulloo

Hi, *** Please get in touch with me ***.  Best wishes Ehsan

Moderated by Cheryl 4 years ago
Reason : No advertising on the forum please.
isanagaura

Mauritius has closed its borders, thus we cannot travel there until governments lift restrictions.

There is no need to post any further comments.

Dan CALLAR

stiil I would like to thank you for your kind reply.

Regards

Articles to help you in your expat project in Mauritius

• Buying a property in Mauritius
    Buying a property in Mauritius

The Economic Development Board reminds us that any non-citizen, whether an individual or an investor, is allowed ...

• Accommodation in Mauritius
    Accommodation in Mauritius

Thanks to its idyllic setting and its proximity to Africa, India, Australia and Asia in general, this small, ...

• Driver's licence in Mauritius
    Driver's licence in Mauritius

Mauritius has a well-developed public transport network, although the frequency and working hours might not work ...

• Banking services in Mauritius
    Banking services in Mauritius

Opening a bank account in Mauritius can help you in many ways, including receiving your salary, paying your ...

• Emergency numbers in Mauritius
    Emergency numbers in Mauritius

The list below contains emergency numbers in Mauritius, should you be in need for assistance at any ...

• The health system in Mauritius
    The health system in Mauritius

Health is a major issue when moving abroad. Are expats eligible for the Mauritian health system? What are the ...

• Recommended doctors in Mauritius
    Recommended doctors in Mauritius

You might be needing medical assistance during your stay in Mauritius. Expat.com provides you with a list of ...

• Study in Mauritius
    Study in Mauritius

Mauritius is becoming a higher education hub for the region as it offers a great deal of options. Most Mauritian ...

All of Mauritius's guide articles