Aussie Expats in Danang

Does anyone have a rough indication of how many expats live in Danang?

One travel website says 1000, another says 5000 (all foreigners, not just Aussie).  The latter number is supposed to be KPMG data but I cannot find any article from the firm in which that number was shown.

I wouldn't put money on either source.  Case in point:  the government says there were 83,500 foreigners living and working in VN in 2015.  An article from an investment website said there were 320,000 in 2017.  Vietnam Express said there were 82,000 in 2018.

Thank you @ Ciambella - really after Australian Expats only...

The eight of us that I know all drink at the same bars in DN.....I don't know of any Aussies that don't drink, so there's your answer.....8

QPR_FC wrote:

The eight of us that I know all drink at the same bars in DN.....I don't know of any Aussies that don't drink, so there's your answer.....8

Must be the Vertigo Bar, because almost every time I've been in there I've seen Aussies drinking (as recently as October)

If you aren't referring to the Vertigo, then maybe there are more than 8...

QPR_FC wrote:

Impeccable logic.

paulmsn wrote:
QPR_FC wrote:

Impeccable logic.

Oi, Oi, Oi.

Yes, spot on, I'm referring to Vertigo 🍻
Yes, spot on, I'm referring to Vertigo 🍻
- @QPR_FC
It's definitely a decent place (Google Maps link) with good food and nice people working there.