Menu
Expat.com

My entry approval letter has rejected on Myentry portal

Last activity 11 October 2021 by Pavan_Kumar

akmshasan

*don't give up

frank0520

yes i did it again today, this 3rd time. i applied myself not through company...it should be sae as i am using all the company information anyways...so the company knows.

frank0520

thanks bro, yes i have applied again, and will keep applying it. I think its ok to apply on oneself rather than company, cus companies don't have so much time to apply for your family all the time.

frank0520

i applied 3rd time, but this time they only approve my exit. My entry or my family entry was not approved yet. I am not sure what to do, if i leave i wont be able to come back.

frank0520

HI, do you have the sample letter you sent out? Please send me.

amus12

Did you apply by yourself? Or thru any agency.

amus12

How to apply on ourselves?

akmshasan

I do not sample letter. My employer did it.

frank0520

Yes i applied myself, you can go the link, and just lick MYentry application. I got the supporting letter from the company. The reason, i applied myself because the company Agent who we used for EP/DP is asking 2000MYR/application, that is crazy and there is no guarantee in that as well.

frank0520

https://myentry.myxpats.com.my/app/   click the link and click on create MyEntry application. and check from the lists what you want to apply for. Applying is easy, just having the right documents and company information. Which i got from the company.

rcrahul007

once approved for exit...is there any fixed date before that you need to exit or you can exit anytime? 
similar ques regarding entry. If we have exit and entry permission. 60 days countdown starts right from approval date or date when we exit Malaysia?

does dependent also need exit permission if their return time is not fixed now?

rcrahul007

Hi ,
Anyone can send me "Approval letter format from company ..may be you can blackout imp details , i just want to see what kind of letter it is so that i can ask my HR.

email :  ***

I am not clear on these items.

APPROVAL LETTER  REFERENCE NO

Please help on this

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
fayde

Hi Guys, I have applied for an entry permit two weeks ago and   still I'm waiting is there any reason it can be rejected for a Foreign Knowledge worker

frank0520

I have applied 5 times, and each time its rejected. I don't see any hope, at least  not this year. You will be lucky if you get it.

akmshasan

I posted about it one/two months back when i got my entry approval.

Ask your employer to prepare justification letter in Malay language having the below information while submitting for entry approval in company letter pad with company seal and signature from HR head;

1. Brief description about the business nature of your company
2. Mention detailed about your position with brief job description in the company
3. Why your job is important to perform it at Malaysia

My employer did in the above directions and i got approval within three business days. Now I am in Malaysia under quarantine (passing Day 3 now). Hope it will help you. I had to wait for 2 months 25 days in total (EP Approval from MDEC took 5 business days, Entry approval took 5 business days after getting rejected two times, Obtaining VISA with Reference from Malaysia Embassy in home country took 10 business days, Obtaining Travel Notice Malaysia Embassy in home country took 1 business day).

ake3395

Recently I checkd with my HR and got news that only category 1 visa holders are getting entry permit approved by immigration.
Does anyone have any idea about this?
As per myexpat FAQ there is no new rule implemented.
If anyone here got entry pass with category 2 or 3 please let me know

Cheryllau

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Debasis_Nayak

Not correct. I have Category 1 VISA and my entry was rejected 4th time for me.

ake3395

thanks for the clarification.

Nonyfadel

My approval got rejected also .. even tho I have strong reason to leave Malaysia still got rejected I had to travel to see my mother she was diagnosed with brain hemorrhage .. I provided the medical report but I don't think they took  the reason into consideration that's unfair .. why they come out with rules that's useless ..

linamariana8

Hi,
You have to apply a few times. My case is the same with you. See all the documents is completed and make sure you can attached the invitation letter. Good luck Buddy.

frank0520

I have applied 6 times, and each time got rejected.

LInaMariana8 did you get approval? what was something different you did?

frank0520

did you try again?

linamariana8

I got approved and now I am in Malaysia under quarantine.  Did you submit the invitation letter, doctor letter from hospital. Prove that your mom and dad marriages certificate. Your birth certificate. All documents should submit. They will send email to Malaysia for those who invite you. I apply 3 times but I got rejected.

rcrahul007

If i just want to Exit now and after reaching India want to apply entry. is it okay?

is the exit permission compulsory ?

Debasis_Nayak

Guys I got MYEntry approved last week. But now to download MyEntry you need to pay your Quarantine fees upfront.

Fk0102

Can yoy please tell me once we have the ep and entry permit from employer where to apply for visa with reference in india?? Can u pls share the details and steps

Debasis_Nayak

I'm in the same boat with you my friend. Let me share the VDR(EP) Process from India.

You first need 2 things.
1. MDec Approval Letter (Written to High Commission of Malaysia, New Delhi)
2. MyEntry Approval Letter

Once you have everything please send these to OSC Malaysia VISA Center and ask them to give you an appointment date for VDR. You may call them, they are very responsive and helpful.

Before your appointment you need a confirmed flight ticket to Malaysia.

Then the VDR Application + Service charge will cost you around 6000 INR. It will take 4-5 days for the VDR. You can opt for getting your passport delivered to your home address but it will take another 2-3 days. So I suggest you to directly collect from OSC.

Once you got your passport back with VDR you need to send an email and ask for LOU, it might take another 1-3 days.

Fk0102

Thank you my friend.
Though my employer is asking me where I will be collecting my VDR from. Not sure if they will sent to me directly or Consulate of Malaysia.
They initiated the process today so asked me to wait for 2 weeks seems like a long wait blink.gif

Best of luck to you !!!

frank0520

I applied for the Entry permit for myself and family dependent. This time they gave me approval but only for me. But my wife and kids entry was rejected? what should i do now. I applied all in one application? How to contact DGIM office, any idea?

Cheryllau

Hi, you may check via online enquiry http://eapp.imi.gov.my/tanya/create

Debasis_Nayak

Yes you are mandatory to apply for all your dependents in single application. How come you don't know this?

Now I don't think there is anything can be done.

Nonyfadel

My birth certificate is in Arabic I don’t think it’s useful but what other documents you submit to help get the approval

frank0520

I had applied for all dependents in one application, but only mine approved and there is rejected. I don't know why?

Pavan_Kumar

Hi All,

myEntry visa for rejected 4 times already, last rejection on 18th Feb.
Reason my HR team found was they are providing permission whose salary is more than 10K MYR and rejecting any application less than 10K MYR.
Has anyone got approval whose salary range between 5k MYR to 10k MYR?

rcrahul007

Yes some ppl got approval for less than 10K .
Ppl with less than 10k are getting less approvals than more than 10K

Pavan_Kumar

Thanks Rahul for the info.

ake3395

Hi Pavan,
As per my knowledge above 10k is category 1 visa.My HR also mentioned same thing to me but it is not officially mentioned anywhere in the FAQ.Also some of my friends elsewhere got approval with Category 2 as well.
Dont know whats going on.
Am also getting exit approval but entry rejections.

Fk0102

Can you please tell me where can i check status for employment pass. My emploeyer have submitted the documents. Been a week no update yet.

neoloe

Hi Everyone, does anyone got return permission recently. Please confirm

Articles to help you in your expat project in Malaysia

• Visas for Malaysia
    Visas for Malaysia

Before traveling to Malaysia, it is advisable to check with the nearest Malaysian Embassy or Consulate regarding ...

• Work permit in Malaysia
    Work permit in Malaysia

Malaysia is a growing financial, technological and commercial hub in Southeast Asia. Kuala Lumpur, its historic ...

• Business license in Malaysia
    Business license in Malaysia

Malaysia is a country full of opportunities. It is an essential economic platform in Southeast Asia. Therefore, ...

• About Malaysia
    About Malaysia

Getting into Malaysia is ain't that easy, But if you prepare yourself carefully, you might be able to ...

• Driving in Malaysia
    Driving in Malaysia

You are moving to Malaysia and want to drive for work or travel there? Follow our guide!

• Kuala Lumpur's neighbourhoods
    Kuala Lumpur's neighbourhoods

Kuala Lumpur is a real megalopolis, surrounded by suburbs and neighborhoods so different from each other that they ...

• Internships in Malaysia
    Internships in Malaysia

Are you a student or recent graduate who wishes to develop your expertise while experiencing a work environment ...

• Buying property in Kuala Lumpur
    Buying property in Kuala Lumpur

When you plan to move to another country or another city, your first concern is undoubtedly where you are going to ...

All of Malaysia's guide articles