Menu
Expat.com

My entry approval letter has rejected on Myentry portal

Last activity 11 October 2021 by Pavan_Kumar

Sandeep6827

Not me. Have been rejected 5 times till date. EP Category is 2. Anyone else got approval in Category 2?

Cheryllau

Hi Sandeep, I have helped a number of expatriates (Category 1&2)  for this. The key is in the justification letter and you may contact me if you need my assistance! (***)

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : Kindly exchange your contact details by using the private messaging system please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
murali krishnan56

Myentry approval rejected for 7 times.. Is there any way we can get the reason for rejection?

Cheryllau

Dear Murali, i have helped many expatriates for MyEntry applications and you may contact me should you need advisory!

Cheryllau

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : no free advertising please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Antony Arul Selvin

Hey bro,
I went to India and came back in January with Exit and Entry approval. Luckily I got the approval on the first try now i am trying to Bring my DP holders as same as you, Bit confused while applying, kindly clarify me if possible in the thread if not please ping me in WhatsApp - 0143854978
1. In MyEntry Application whose name we need to keep as Principal Name :- (Ex. our name or Wife )
2. Where we can add our kid's name?

if I can get the clarity is should be really appreciable.

Nonyfadel

Can any one help me and list down the documents required for applying for the entry approval?

Abubakar.siddique
Cheryllau wrote:

Dear Murali, i have helped many expatriates for MyEntry applications and you may contact me should you need advisory!

Hi i tried to connect you.

Abubakar.siddique

hi how to contact with you.

frank0520

My DP MYentry reject 7 times as well, and i don't see any hope now. They have been stuck back home for last 6 months. Anyone knows how you got the approval for DP?

frank0520
Cheryllau wrote:

how can you help me? My dependents are stuck back home.

Abubakar.siddique
frank0520 wrote:
Cheryllau wrote:

how can you help me? My dependents are stuck back home.

Same problem bro.

frank0520
Antony Arul Selvin wrote:

Hey bro,
I went to India and came back in January with Exit and Entry approval. Luckily I got the approval on the first try now i am trying to Bring my DP holders as same as you, Bit confused while applying, kindly clarify me if possible in the thread if not please ping me in WhatsApp - 0143854978
1. In MyEntry Application whose name we need to keep as Principal Name :- (Ex. our name or Wife )
2. Where we can add our kid's name?

if I can get the clarity is should be really appreciable.

which visa are you holding? My HR is trying to apply for DP entry, but not getting it. Can you share me with your company name,, and we can ask ESD?

frank0520
linamariana8 wrote:

I got approved and now I am in Malaysia under quarantine.  Did you submit the invitation letter, doctor letter from hospital. Prove that your mom and dad marriages certificate. Your birth certificate. All documents should submit. They will send email to Malaysia for those who invite you. I apply 3 times but I got rejected.

Can you help me to know which visa approval category you have? and name of the company, I am asking my HR to apply again for me.

frank0520
Abubakar.siddique wrote:

Same problem bro :-(

you are applying for your dependents? where are they stuck? what category visa you have, i have EPII and trying for dependents.

frank0520
akmshasan wrote:

I just got it approved yesterday after applying 3rd time. Don't give up.

Hi akmshsan, can you tell me your company name, i am gathering some information to share with my HR, and see why we are not being approved? what category you applied?

Yezzy1973

Our company got the help of our agent and she only collects her payment upon approval. We did for category II and I also for LSTV.
Fees also very reasonable. Got approval in 5 days and the latest in 1 day

Ali Ibrahim91

Our company got the help of our agent and she only collects her payment upon approval. We did for category II and I also for LSTV.

Hi, can you please share the agent contact? thank you.

Abubakar.siddique
Yezzy1973 wrote:

Can you help me to connect the agent. thanks

Yezzy1973

yes, i pm you

neoloe

If an expat in Malayasia need to visit Singapore does he require exit and return permission?Anyone  Please confirm.

rahulitm5

Hi team,

My company is not helping for applying DGIM approval and also not giving any guarantee.

I know , i can apply myself but for this but its require MDEC approval reference number .

Anyone can help me in sharing format and process for getting MDEC approval letter .
Or any agency who help me in getting this letter.

Please help its urgent.

Yezzy1973

MDEC APPROVAL IS YOUR EP APPROVAL LETTER

rahulitm5
Yezzy1973 wrote:

MDEC APPROVAL IS YOUR EP APPROVAL LETTER

So I can use same MDEC approval and reference number which I got at time of renew my visa (before 6 month)
And no need of new MDEC approval .its means?

frank0520

you company should have given you approval letter from MDEC, and yes that reference letter should be used.

rahulitm5

Thanks everyone for reply and help me . I got my MDEC approval letter which was used for renew visa.
Can someone tell me which reference field need to use from below while filing MY ENTRY application -
Basically 2 reference are there in MDEC approval -

Our Reference  -
IMM Reference -

Faizal Zainal Rashid

Hello, can you share with me the contact of your agent as mentioned in the thread that can help with the myentry application. Urgent.

Thank you.

Faizal

hammadkhan97

@rahulitm527

Hi,

it's going to be IMM Reference. This is what I got to know when I emailed mdec. You may do so as well if you wish.

I emailed them at expatctr@mdec[dot]com[dot]my

Regards,
HK

frank0520

are these agents really helpful? they have contacts in immigration?

Cheryllau

I have successfully gotten approvals and i can show you my samples with blanked out expats' names to protect privacy for you. You can also visit my LinkedIn for testimonies and recommendation by my clients ya... It is not about contact in Immigration Department at all ya. If you wish to understand more, I am reachable at +60125083182! I run a proper Employment Pass and MyEntry advisory company but i can't share the website here as it's not allowed.

Diamantino PT
Cheryllau wrote:

I have successfully gotten approvals and i can show you my samples with blanked out expats' names to protect privacy for you. You can also visit my LinkedIn for testimonies and recommendation by my clients ya... It is not about contact in Immigration Department at all ya. If you wish to understand more, I am reachable at +60125083182! I run a proper Employment Pass and MyEntry advisory company but i can't share the website here as it's not allowed.

Can you send mp with your website´s link?

Nonyfadel

Can I get the agent number plz

Bita Sigari

Hi. I know your post was around last year but I'm having similar issue. My husband who is in Malaysia applied for my visa which was approved but entry permit was rejected. Were u able to find a way? Would appreciate any advice. Thanks

Bita Sigari

May you pls share contact of your agent? Tnx

Nemodot

Hi please be careful as many scammers who will take you money and just get you rejected again.

You should ask immigration why!

Bita Sigari

Immigration does not reply to emails. We reapplied and still was rejected.

GuestPoster51009

I'm sure your husband is holding professional pass issued by ESD. This the premier department of Immigration and they very efficient and prompt in replying.

rogwilde68

Avoid givng anyone information and you are asking stupid questions. HOW DO STRANGERS ON A FORUM UNKNOWN TO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHY. maybe because you are not the applicsnt and not producing anything useful..or maybe your husband dont want you there. Ever thought that might be the answer?

rogwilde68

5 times. Duh ..hmmmm. i wonder.

Kovu01

someone slept on the wrong side of the bed  smile.png

Articles to help you in your expat project in Malaysia

• Visas for Malaysia
    Visas for Malaysia

Before traveling to Malaysia, it is advisable to check with the nearest Malaysian Embassy or Consulate regarding ...

• Work permit in Malaysia
    Work permit in Malaysia

Malaysia is a growing financial, technological and commercial hub in Southeast Asia. Kuala Lumpur, its historic ...

• Business license in Malaysia
    Business license in Malaysia

Malaysia is a country full of opportunities. It is an essential economic platform in Southeast Asia. Therefore, ...

• About Malaysia
    About Malaysia

Getting into Malaysia is ain't that easy, But if you prepare yourself carefully, you might be able to ...

• Driving in Malaysia
    Driving in Malaysia

You are moving to Malaysia and want to drive for work or travel there? Follow our guide!

• Kuala Lumpur's neighbourhoods
    Kuala Lumpur's neighbourhoods

Kuala Lumpur is a real megalopolis, surrounded by suburbs and neighborhoods so different from each other that they ...

• Internships in Malaysia
    Internships in Malaysia

Are you a student or recent graduate who wishes to develop your expertise while experiencing a work environment ...

• Buying property in Kuala Lumpur
    Buying property in Kuala Lumpur

When you plan to move to another country or another city, your first concern is undoubtedly where you are going to ...

All of Malaysia's guide articles