Expat.com

My entry approval letter has rejected on Myentry portal

Last activity 11 October 2021 by Pavan_Kumar

velu mani

hi boss, pls share your contact number

i need your help for my entry permit

murali krishnan56

Hi dude,

Just a gentle advice.. Don't apply for My entry permit now if you are Indian citizen.  As of now travel ban for Indians is not lifted. Be  patient until MY gov announce travel ban.

Mohamed Haris50

Hi do you have any idea. When expected to get relaxation

Nemodot

It does look like the age of easy work permits for Malaysia has ended,  and there is now a hostile attitude towards having foreign workers in Malaysia. Employers haven't adjusted yet.

Will this go back to normal after this  pandemic? I don't think so quickly. Maybe never.

gaurav.a.sriva

Situation is quite gloomy and pessimistic in this country. Best to move out and try your luck elsewhere. Sad to see this condition of this beautiful country. Even locals are suffering, who cares about expats.

frank0520

Anyone know if with the latest changes in immigration, got the MyEntry approval for DP or EP?I will trying again this week, i hope its successful.

Cheryllau

I have approvals for this week too and I don’t think any significant changes is going on other than the lifting of bans of flights from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal.

If you do need help, you can PM me and I have helped many expatriates with MyEntry, Latest procedures to enter Malaysia and Home Quarantine

I am contactable via WhatsApp too at 0125083182

frank0520

you got approval for which country? How long it took it. I am asking the HR to get the extension letter for my DP, as it was expired in May, how does that work? Do they need to apply new or get same extension letter, as it was initially approved till Nov 2022, but just didn't get endorsed? what are the chances??

Cheryllau

Hi Frank,

I got it for South Africa and I have just submitted for India and UK and will wait for next week for results. To date I have obtained for expats from South Africa, Singapore, russia, Spain , US, UK, China, Japan etc.

If the validity of approval letter is expired, do renew it prior to reapply . Without endorsement can’t be considered valid till 2022 ya.

If you need further help, do WhatsApp me as I sometimes missed the chats in this forum..

Pavan_Kumar

Hi All, has anyone so far been able to get entry approval in this month of October? Any idea how long it takes for the status to change from "Submitted" to any other? I have applied on 1st of October and the status is still "Submitted" appreciate any info on the same.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Malaysia

• Visas for Malaysia
    Visas for Malaysia

Before traveling to Malaysia, it is advisable to check with the nearest Malaysian Embassy or Consulate regarding ...

• Work permit in Malaysia
    Work permit in Malaysia

Malaysia is a growing financial, technological and commercial hub in Southeast Asia. Kuala Lumpur, its historic ...

• Business license in Malaysia
    Business license in Malaysia

Malaysia is a country full of opportunities. It is an essential economic platform in Southeast Asia. Therefore, ...

• About Malaysia
    About Malaysia

Getting into Malaysia is ain't that easy, But if you prepare yourself carefully, you might be able to ...

• Driving in Malaysia
    Driving in Malaysia

You are moving to Malaysia and want to drive for work or travel there? Follow our guide!

• Kuala Lumpur's neighbourhoods
    Kuala Lumpur's neighbourhoods

Kuala Lumpur is a real megalopolis, surrounded by suburbs and neighborhoods so different from each other that they ...

• Internships in Malaysia
    Internships in Malaysia

Are you a student or recent graduate who wishes to develop your expertise while experiencing a work environment ...

• Buying property in Kuala Lumpur
    Buying property in Kuala Lumpur

When you plan to move to another country or another city, your first concern is undoubtedly where you are going to ...

All of Malaysia's guide articles