15th July Meet-up

Hey everyone,

Apéros urbains is holding an event at the Brussels les Bains on the 15th July so I thought it would be a good chance for some of us to meet up. 

Apéros urbains is a free outdoor party that happens every Friday for the summer at a different place in Brussels. Brussels les Bains is a fake beach by the canal in Brussels. It's going to be a beach party in the city :)

There's not that much info out there so I'm not totally sure what to expect but here are some links to check out if you're curious:
http://aperos.netevents.be/news/fr/http://blb-bb.be/website/fr/page/infos-pratiques

The nearest metro is Yser.
I'll aim to get there around 7 but joining a bit later won't be a problem if that's too early. 

I don't know what the weather will be like but when it get's a bit closer to the day I'll check the forecast and see if we need a bad weather alternative.

Hope to meet lots of you there!
J

+1 topic sticked !

This sounds like a lot of fun!  I would definitely be interested in going!

I am only in Brussels until mid-August and would love to meet some new people and do some fun new things!

Hey Jo,

I think I confirmed on facebook but you know I'm in.

Laters!

Gabriel

Yeah sadly in back in England for grad

There's an event on Facebook ?

Well if I can park my car I'll come. But regarding to the weather today, I'm not sure it'll be better tomorrow. I think we should make a plan B in case of raining (like Pub in the center or Place Flagey).

Hi everyone.

The plan for tomorrow is to meet up at the Passoa bar in the Bruxelles Les Bains site at 7.  It's near the info stand on the left hand side about half way along.   

Also, the Aperos urbains has moved to Parc Cinquantenaire now so the BLB might be quiet.  It's a bit complicated for me to change the arrangements now (yes, this event is on facebook too) but when we meet up we can decide if we should move to the aperos (or a bar if it's cold). 

Send me confirmation if you want to come and I'll give you my mobile :)

J

Looks like I've missed it....

Any new events coming up next in brusse???

Im sure therell be one soon also check meetup.com