Menu
Expat.com

SCE : Convert Temporary Membership to Permanent

Last activity 05 June 2024 by alisyed66

philippinesofw

ive been uplaod all my requirements to saudi council of enginners, since dec. 18,2020 attestation degree, with saudi embassy seal, and transcript or all marksheets, with certificate CAV in our state university, but until now no any update, my iqama profession was electrical technician, and my education background was BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY IN ELECTRICAL, i doubt to not approved becuase im undergraduate on my university, only 3 year i study as BT-ELECTRICAL 4 years degree, they issue me a certificate CAVas 3 years study, my question is, it was possible to registeted my account as permanent registration to saudi council or not..thanks for all good advice..

Arsal7
philippinesofw wrote:

ive been uplaod all my requirements to saudi council of enginners, since dec. 18,2020 attestation degree, with saudi embassy seal, and transcript or all marksheets, with certificate CAV in our state university, but until now no any update, my iqama profession was electrical technician, and my education background was BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY IN ELECTRICAL, i doubt to not approved becuase im undergraduate on my university, only 3 year i study as BT-ELECTRICAL 4 years degree, they issue me a certificate CAVas 3 years study, my question is, it was possible to registeted my account as permanent registration to saudi council or not..thanks for all good advice..

I think they are going to approve.
As your degree is incomplete. And that degree is also for the engineering category.
But you should call them and get some information, even if they ask you then visit SCE office.

philippinesofw

thanks for your good advice, im still waiting and monitor my SCE account for approval to requeat as permamnent registration.. how long days possible finish my request?

Arsal7
philippinesofw wrote:

thanks for your good advice, im still waiting and monitor my SCE account for approval to requeat as permamnent registration.. how long days possible finish my request?

Oh, My Mistake.
They are NOT GOING TO APPROVE (as i think).
You should call them now.

philippinesofw

what was the main reason for your idea that not to approved, for my credentials submitted and profession was technician?

Arsal7
philippinesofw wrote:

what was the main reason for your idea that not to approved, for my credentials submitted and profession was technician?

Coz your degree is not completed.
You do not have the final mark sheet.
And besides, that degree is not related to the technician category.
DO NOT WAIT AND WASTE YOUR TIME,
CONTACT THEM.

Arafat.ni

Assalamualaikum,
Anyone know about how many days it takes to process after makes a convert sce temporary to permanent account request ?
I've made a request before 2 weeks but still it's processing.

Thanks in advance.

Majid niaz

It will take 1 month you can watch this video for all of your answers from registration till membership Renewal

https://youtu.be/7UVmjW-zwxc

Arafat.ni

Thank you brother Majid niaz.

iman2504

depends upon certificate . my self  taking  only 3 days some one certificate take 40days. pls double check ur certificate is matching with ur profession

Shahzad1627

Can someone advise me on below:
My current iqama profession is computer technician(فنى حاسب الى) also registered on SCE with same profession but showing temporary membership. I have three years diploma in electrical & B.Tech in electrical. Please suggest suitable profession or can i change current profession on SCE.

best regards,
Shahzad

Shahzad1627

Can you guys answer my question please.

Arsal7
Shahzad1627 wrote:

Can someone advise me on below:
My current iqama profession is computer technician(فنى حاسب الى) also registered on SCE with same profession but showing temporary membership. I have three years diploma in electrical & B.Tech in electrical. Please suggest suitable profession or can i change current profession on SCE.

best regards,
Shahzad

Oh boy.
Those degrees are not related to your current profession.
So, you need to change it.
But i do not know if that B Tech degree is 4 years or less.
If it is of 4 years then you have to get the registration as an engineer.
And if not, then i do not know if they let you have the electrical technician profession. As goes for that three years diploma, you need to get an associate engineer profession on that one.
But remember, for all engineering professions, you must have 5 years gap between your degree and the time of SCE registration, otherwise they will just block you.
And one more thing, there is an exam for all engineering professions.

abuJeddah

Hi Dears, My profession in iqama "Computer Programmer" and last year I registered as Technical without document and not SCE wants Temporary membership to permanent but expiry date is 17/06/2021 and SCE status showing "About to Expiry". My iqama is going to expire in 3 month. So, can I renew my iqama with status "About to Expire"?

Arsal7
abuJeddah wrote:

Hi Dears, My profession in iqama "Computer Programmer" and last year I registered as Technical without document and not SCE wants Temporary membership to permanent but expiry date is 17/06/2021 and SCE status showing "About to Expiry". My iqama is going to expire in 3 month. So, can I renew my iqama with status "About to Expire"?

Yes, you can.
But after that you will need to make that registration permanent.
Renew your iqama in the first week of May 2021.

abuJeddah

Thanks brother, I'll try to renew my iqama in the first week of April as it is going to expire on 25th June 2021.. Let's hope for better in sha Allah.

Arsal7
abuJeddah wrote:

Thanks brother, I'll try to renew my iqama in the first week of April as it is going to expire on 25th June 2021.. Let's hope for better in sha Allah.

Yes, you can do it in April.
Allah will help you.

syedsaleem1312

Dear Yasir,

Thanks for your valuable efforts

Please I would like to know; while converting  temporary membership into permeant membership does our certificate should have saudi attestation?

Khurram Shahzad76

Hi,

Kindly let me know that introduction letter and employment letter are different things or same.

Arsal7
Khurram Shahzad76 wrote:

Hi,

Kindly let me know that introduction letter and employment letter are different things or same.

They are different.

philippinesofw

good day according to my account SCE reply PLEASE ACCESS YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE THE INEFFICIENCIES, and after i send again, its indicate now as membership renewal request and click, my question is, it is already approval SCE to my account request to permanent?

omairchouhan

Majid, Did they approved your technician profession with Engineering degree attested only from HEC and MOFA?

MOHAMMED AHMED ANSAR

Dear
It means Initial Approval (90%) is done - If your Diploma/Degree is original, Then after that you will receive a message saying "Final Approval" - It means all your verification process of your Diploma/Degree is Done and now you can apply for the SC Card and certificate
Hope For the Best In sha allah

sadikanwer14

How can i do this? Can i get your contact number?

Khadija Fatima

i need some help
Convert Temp To Permanent Membership by mistake I update previously wrong attachment add and apply now no any other option appear please tell me what can i do

Khadija Fatima

Now SCE rejected my request if there other option I attach again my degree

amirshk
Khadija Fatima wrote:

Now SCE rejected my request if there other option I attach again my degree

Ms. Call to their help line ank them by nistak u submitted wring document tbey will remove n open it again. Moreover, email them the same as well.

Irfan.sa28

I am facing a problem regarding iqma renewal how much time will take temporary membership to permanent membership of Saudi council of engineering kindly send a information if any one know

Shahid_Yaqoob

2-3 weeks

sreekumarpullath

Hi

Today i visited Saudi council of Engineers and they told if some one is having more than one year diploma with mark list, they are renewing the licenses.

If any one is facing the same issue, please visit Saudi council of engineers by taking prior appointment though their website.

Arsal7
sreekumarpullath wrote:

Hi

Today i visited Saudi council of Engineers and they told if some one is having more than one year diploma with mark list, they are renewing the licenses.

If any one is facing the same issue, please visit Saudi council of engineers by taking prior appointment though their website.

Yes, diploma of one year minimum.

philippinesofw

how about 3 year finish college, without diploma but have school certificate and marksheet as certify to enroll the degree of BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY in electrical.. my SCE now 2 time renew but still temporary.. how long time to be a permanent membership, my iqama profession was electrical technician..

BlackHoleSun
philippinesofw wrote:

how about 3 year finish college, without diploma but have school certificate and marksheet as certify to enroll the degree of BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY in electrical.. my SCE now 2 time renew but still temporary.. how long time to be a permanent membership, my iqama profession was electrical technician..

I guess it shouldn't be a problem since you're profession is technician. It doesn't require a 4 year degree. I have no idea why your membership kept on staying temporary. The number of years of experience could likely be the reason why your always coming back on temporary membership. May I know how many years have you been working in saudi arabia? how many years you are as an experienced electrical technician?

philippinesofw

i have totally 10 years more working experience in the same field, since 2007, saudi arabia 5 years.. i doubt why not convert my membership to permanent i alteady upload all original documnets with attestation in origin country from my state university school year 2002-2006

BlackHoleSun

If that's the case I don't see any problem for having a permanent membership. There's no other way but to visit their office if it's near to you and ask them regarding your issue. Visiting their office usually solve's such issue.

CHS-Reddy

Hi, please help me on this below Issue if any one faced Same Issue??.

At the time of temporary membership to permanent membership conversion  I uploaded my 1 year Diploma certificate but unfortunately it was rejected with comment of “sorry, the certificate does not qualify for the membership required.” then I uploaded my 2 years Diploma on National Trade Certificate it was accepted by SCE no concerns and I renewed my IQAMA..
2 months later I received mail from Tadkeek and they requested me to fill the verification form to verify my documents but the verification form which they sent to me was rejected university 1 year diploma form.
On the same mail I explained all above details,  after few weeks later again I received mail for same subject,  I called SCE customers care (920020820) and I explained above details they told me that your uploaded file is clear from our side no Issue.
After several replies on mails with Tadkeek, I received call from Tadkeek representative (0112942999) from Riyadh She told me that instead of latest uploaded documents (2 years (NTC) Diploma) the Tadkeek proceeded with previous (1 year Diploma) documents.
Now to verify latest (National Trade Certificate) uploaded documents Tadkeek Agent required an Email from SCE, She requested me to visit the nearest SCE branch and ask them to send an email to proceed with newly uploaded documents.
I visited Dammam SCE office and I try to explained the same but without saying any think directly  he told me to Visit Riyadh branch.. I’m in Dammam it’s  4+4 hours travel and also unable to get appointment.
Could you please help me why they are instructing me to Visit the branch?? any Issue from my side?? Why they are not proceeding my latest uploaded documents for verification? Or shall I need to pay again for the latest uploaded document verification??
Your advice and suggestion are highly appreciated.

Haidetindia
Sahilhayat wrote:

Even 1 year Hardware & Networking professional certificate is more than enough to get permanent membership, many of my colleagues did using the 1 year Hardware & Networking certificate with out attestation.

how he uploaded and what document uploaded. please  explain, i have same problem.there is three box,

1.digree/diploma certificate
2.back side of digree/diploma certificate
3.academin registration
4.authorizedvletter

AbdulSamee

Yes They have opened Temporarily the service to renew Temporary Technician membership ID for 1 More year. So, Renew Your ID ASAP

Shah Mohd Shahid

I register in 2019 and renew in 2020, now they ask for Convert to permanent membership, i submitted all those document after many revision and finally status showing "Completed" than allow me  renews membership up to 2022. but when i put membership enquiry its still mention"Temporary Membership"
any idea ?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

• Starting a business in Saudi Arabia
    Starting a business in Saudi Arabia

With Saudi businesses increasing by 16 percent in the final quarter of 2023 and a 23% increase in commercial ...

• Working in Saudi Arabia
    Working in Saudi Arabia

Finding a job in Saudi Arabia is mostly done before entering the country. Employment visas are still the most ...

• Working in Jubail
    Working in Jubail

Jubail is a city in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia, and it has a population of around 500,000 people. It is ...

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Working in Dammam
    Working in Dammam

Dammam, the Eastern province's capital city, is a very dynamic city in Saudi Arabia, almost as much as Khobar. ...

• Working in Jeddah
    Working in Jeddah

Jeddah is the most diverse city in Saudi Arabia. It is home to 3,75 million people and to the largest ...

• Working in Yanbu
    Working in Yanbu

Yanbu, which is found near the Red Sea, is deemed to be a port and industrial city. Situated on the ancient ...

• Internships in Saudi Arabia
    Internships in Saudi Arabia

Performing an internship in Saudi Arabia can be an interesting and enriching experience for young professionals. ...

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles