Menu
Expat.com

SCE : Convert Temporary Membership to Permanent

Last activity 05 June 2024 by alisyed66

mailmeksyed
Shah Mohd Shahid wrote:

I register in 2019 and renew in 2020, now they ask for Convert to permanent membership, i submitted all those document after many revision and finally status showing "Completed" than allow me  renews membership up to 2022. but when i put membership enquiry its still mention"Temporary Membership"
any idea ?

Your education credentials doesn't match to your iqama profession.
If it would have matched SCE would have given you permanent membership profile.

Shah Mohd Shahid

Any how , will wait and watch , question arises when they mention incomplete or progressing in (Rejection Reason)  but its says  (REQ-CONV-TOP-3***3    7/14/2021 2:56:30 PM     Completed) that's where i got confused

ishtiyaquea632

Requeast Sec member ship permanent

Raul Domulot

Thanks fir the info

Raul Domulot

Hello thanks for the info

khawar5429

What’s new updated for convert temporary to permanent? Can you tell me please?

Arsal7
khawar5429 wrote:

What’s new updated for convert temporary to permanent? Can you tell me please?

You need a one year diploma. Which should be verified from the Ministry of Interior of your home country.
This is the only solution.

gentle lover

do SCE accept TESDA national certificate in CSS NCII(computer system servicing) for computer technician?

gentle lover

TECHNICAL-VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING(TVET) course., with certificate of completion and national certificate.

Arsal7
gentle lover wrote:

TECHNICAL-VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING(TVET) course., with certificate of completion and national certificate.

They need one year diploma certificate of a profession for registration.
If You have one year diploma, ask SCE and ask them that first question of yours.
They will tell you if they would accept your certificate for computer technician or not.

johnsheart

Hi brother,

In the new procedure of converting temporary to permanent  there is one slot 'AUTHORITY' what is that?

xaccpetion22

Hi

Can someone clarify, 5 year means what.

5 year studying for that course or 5 year from graduation until now ?

RedTrumpet

Hi

Can someone clarify, 5 year means what.

5 year studying for that course or 5 year from graduation until now ?

Registration with the Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) requirements.

- Five (5) years course of Bachelor of Science Engineering Degree (any discipline)

- Minimum five (5) years total work experience associated with your specific engineering discipline course.

aulhaq

Greetings,

hey there, how are you all... i submitted my diploma and employer letter in this month. now 18 working days have been past. one message is being showing (You request already submitted and waiting to be procceed, will notify you by SMS and email) . question is how many days they will take for approval. thanks in advance

aulhaq

Greetings,

hey there, how are you all... i submitted my diploma and employer letter in this month. now 18 working days have been past. one message is being showing (You request already submitted and waiting to be procceed, will ...

xaccpetion22

Hi 

It's possible to ignore converting temporary to permanent membership? 

Just paying for next request of renewal fee to extend? I think 3 month before expiration of membership

irfan khan3

@Ravi2020 please can you share the number of SCE because i also apply for Tempeotot to permanent but from 1 month until now underprocess.

Arsal7

@Ravi2020 please can you share the number of SCE because i also apply for Tempeotot to permanent but from 1 month until now underprocess.

- @irfan khan3

Iffti RAO

@Arsal7  hope your request completed or no ??

Iffti RAO

@irfan khan3 salam bro your request done or no?

Arsal7

@irfan khan3 salam bro your request done or no?

- @Iffti RAO

What request?
For permanent membership?
For that you should have an attested diploma certificate with transcript of marking.
Iffti RAO

@Arsal7 yes I am already uploaded 24 June butt still in progress

Arsal7

@Arsal7 yes I am already uploaded 24 June butt still in progress

- @Iffti RAO

It will take some time.
Now, holidays are coming so, wait till 16th of July.
Haneefa Chelakara

@KK YASIR how many days take temporary to permanent membership

bhaveshdob2001
my SCE temporary membership will expire in 15 days.
can i apply now for temporary to permanent membership and what happen if it will under progress and my current membership expired till that. 
Kaby
@Haneefa Chelakara

You can call on SEC call center and they will give you all details related to your profile.
Arsal7
my SCE temporary membership will expire in 15 days.
can i apply now for temporary to permanent membership and what happen if it will under progress and my current membership expired till that. 
- @bhaveshdob2001

If you have a one year diploma or 5 years of experience in your company.
Yowmamen
@Arsal7

If i will submit 5 years of experience of certificate of employment. Can it be experience outside saudi?
Also do this experienced certificate needs stamped? What stamped should be needed. Hoping for your response. Thanks
akmdks1012
@Arsal7 Hello Sir,

Apologies if this question is repeated. Can I convert temporary membership to permanent with 5 years experience in a same company inside the Kingdom ? Please advise.
Arsal7
@Arsal7

If i will submit 5 years of experience of certificate of employment. Can it be experience outside saudi?
Also do this experienced certificate needs stamped? What stamped should be needed. Hoping for your response. Thanks
- @Yowmamen

No.
Experience should be from a Saudi Company.
Your company should make an Experience Certificate and stamped it from the Chamber of Commerce.
And if SCE needed, you have to send it home for Saudi Embassy attestation.
Call SCE For further information
Arsal7
@Arsal7 Hello Sir,

Apologies if this question is repeated. Can I convert temporary membership to permanent with 5 years experience in a same company inside the Kingdom ? Please advise.
- @akmdks1012

Yes, same company.
akmdks1012

@Arsal7 Thank You Sir. So no educational documents required ?

Arsal7

@Arsal7 Thank You Sir. So no educational documents required ?

- @akmdks1012

No.
But you should ask SCE for clear details.
Because i don't know if they would allow it for your profession.
You should ask them if they would accept the experience letter.
akmdks1012

@Arsal7 Noted. Thank you very much sir.

Iffti RAO
I am submitting my 3 year diploma 24 June toady he rejected need more information

reason. Please attach five year of experience letter certified by the chamber of commerce ( electronic attestation) from outside the Kingdom certified by the ministry of foreign affairs.

Please advise now what should I do?
Nuwan Silva
@KK YASIR

Dear Sir,

How to convert Building technician membership to permanent membership?

Thanks
Nuwan Silva
@ksb-123456

I am also facing this issue. Did you solve the matter?

Thanks
shah_nawaj
@bhaveshdob2001

Kindly apply to convert temporary to permanent, They will renew your membership soon, before expiry.. In Shaa Allah,
shah_nawaj

@Iffti RAO 

Please write me in detail on [link moderated], may be i will guide you.. In Shaa Allah

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

• Starting a business in Saudi Arabia
    Starting a business in Saudi Arabia

With Saudi businesses increasing by 16 percent in the final quarter of 2023 and a 23% increase in commercial ...

• Working in Saudi Arabia
    Working in Saudi Arabia

Finding a job in Saudi Arabia is mostly done before entering the country. Employment visas are still the most ...

• Working in Jubail
    Working in Jubail

Jubail is a city in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia, and it has a population of around 500,000 people. It is ...

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Working in Dammam
    Working in Dammam

Dammam, the Eastern province's capital city, is a very dynamic city in Saudi Arabia, almost as much as Khobar. ...

• Working in Jeddah
    Working in Jeddah

Jeddah is the most diverse city in Saudi Arabia. It is home to 3,75 million people and to the largest ...

• Working in Yanbu
    Working in Yanbu

Yanbu, which is found near the Red Sea, is deemed to be a port and industrial city. Situated on the ancient ...

• Internships in Saudi Arabia
    Internships in Saudi Arabia

Performing an internship in Saudi Arabia can be an interesting and enriching experience for young professionals. ...

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles