Menu
Expat.com

SCE : Convert Temporary Membership to Permanent

Last activity 05 June 2024 by alisyed66

KK YASIR

Dears

Just today SCE updated a new procedure to change Temporary Membership to permenent.

please visit SCE website and upload required documents.

akmdks1012

Thanks for the info. Any idea on the docuemtns required ?

akmdks1012

And also please kindly advise on how to know whether the membership is temporary or permanent ?

KK YASIR

if anyone got approval last year for 1 year without any degree uploaded on their profile page there is an option added to convert temporary membership to permanent. you can check your profile for that.

documents required .

1: Degree from and back sites attested + Marksheet attested with authorised authority in home country.
2: Introduction letter and Employment letter from your company attested with Chamber of commerce.

akmdks1012

Noted,Thank you very much !

Ntinku

Thanks for the useful information
Some people got renewal of technician membership for 1 year without diploma. Now will it be renewed for 2nd year
Please update

Ntinku

Thanks for sharing the useful information
Some people had registered as technician without diploma and got renewal also after one year
Any idea if in future it be renewed next year or not . If have any information please update

KK YASIR

They got lucky i think.. all those who applied for renewal till july 2020 got renewal but after that SCE blocked all temporary renewal .

Ntinku

Thanks for responding

amirshk

Dear all need your assistance please :

Last year I submitted my Executive MS Degree attested already from both side but my Transcript was not attested and I got Membership for 1 year.  After 3 months I got email completion of audit and I was able to Print the "Introduction Letter".

Moreover I got email to renew my membership in August-2020 and "Add New Request" button was available and showing to renew my membership

suddenly  "Add New Request" button has removed and Print option is also removed from my profile in October 2020.

I called SCE and they said your membership was temporarily and now you need to change your profession because your qualification not matching your existing profession (keep in mind I didnt received any email or intimation that I got a temporarily membership)   and after my call I saw "Convert Temporary Membeship to Permanent"  option in my profile.

Now what should I do ? shall I submit my same documents again (now I have my Marksheet attested from HEC)  ?

One more thing My Membership will expire 18-Nov-2020 and my Iqama expiry date is on 05-Nov-2020. My question is my will my iqama renew? because my membership is still valid till 18-Nov-2020?

Thanks

mdshahidali2020

Dear Amir, i think no need to worry, change your profession which your degree match with them, and apply with your previous documents, it should be work.

or more details you may contact to your HR Dept.

amirshk

Dear Shahid thanks for your quick resonance  but again who will decide what should be my next profession?  though currently on my Iqama it is "Computer Programmer".

Thanks

mdshahidali2020 wrote:

Dear Amir, i think no need to worry, change your profession which your degree match with them, and apply with your previous documents, it should be work.

or more details you may contact to your HR Dept.

abin_siddique

Dear Amir,

SCE people also don't know what to do? For me, they rejected my Master's certificate and asked me to submit the B.E certificates as they are saying they will validate only Engineers and Diploma certificates.

Start doing your IQAMA process from now itself, it should be renewed as your SCE membership renewal is later than IQAMA renewal.

Thanks,

Ntinku

Brother thanks for sharing information
I think membership should be valid more than 3 months to renew iquama
If it gets renewed please update

abin_siddique

My friends IQAMA renewed, his membership is going to expire in one month and his degree has not been recognized. Please Expat members, covey the correct information to the inquiries don’t bluff

Ntinku

Sorry for misinformation
I also got that from other people
Great news his iquama renewed may Allah bless you and him with good health and safety.
Just for information how days before expiry of SCE membership can the iquama be renewed
Thanks

abin_siddique

As I know it’s 1 month earlier. I don’t know exactly how many days.

ksb-123456

I am a building technician by profession, I am doing my membership renewal for the past three years through a company experience letter. Now they are asking for a certificate that I did get through online from Pakistan. It’s an experience-based certificate.  I did upload last week on Saudi engineering council which was showing (in progress), now few days past and it shows nothing no (in progress and no rejection) just blank, only ticket number and the date I submitted. Anyone else having the same issue as I am facing.

Ravi2020

Hi Ksb - 123456,
      For me also same status. I called to SCE customer care they told me that your request is in In-Progress you have to wait for 2 to 3 weeks but for me only 10 days got over.

If you get any solutions for this problem, please reply.

Thanks...

Ravi2020

Hi All,

Dear friends, How many days or weeks will take for SCE : Convert Temporary Membeship to Permanent ?.

Please kindly let me know.

Thanks in Advance..

jijunjosete

i talk with SEC customer service said that 10 working days.

Ntinku

Do we need to pay 500 again what all documents required

jijunjosete

Now They are not allowed to change profession from computer technician to other.

if there is any solution please reply.

Ntinku

So time to go back home and settle down
Even I will go insha'Allah before expiry of my iquama

jijunjosete

My certificate is rejected.
Reason : not eligible for the required membership.

these is any way to change profession.

matiurtipu
jijunjosete wrote:

My certificate is rejected.
Reason : not eligible for the required membership.

these is any way to change profession.

Should discuss your sponsor , And Request to them for change your profession .

MIA-2020

If your temporary SCE membership is valid even for one day, you can renew your iqama.  Confirmed news.

Ntinku

Thank you very much for sharing useful information

iman2504

Hi

To change permanent membership i have relevant diploma certificate  in my profession  but I didn't attest the home country. its any problem

hassanraza111000

No needs attestation

iman2504

my profession communication technician and i have diploma in electronics and communication engineering its enough to upload  without attest

hassanraza111000

Yes upload without attestation... My many friend did this we work in stc... Without attestaion it will be approved

iman2504

thanks hassan for immediate response

GuestPoster302

Hi,
I have Computer Technician profession holding bachelor degree in B.B.A from Distance Education with home country attestation only.
Will they accept it ?
Please guide.

KK YASIR
IamR00t wrote:

Hi,
I have Computer Technician profession holding bachelor degree in B.B.A from Distance Education with home country attestation only.
Will they accept it ?
Please guide.

No it will be rejected ... you must get 1 or 2 years Diploma for computer tech.

GuestPoster302

Thanks Yasir for the response

I have 1 year diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking but not attested. Will it work ?

Arsal7
IamR00t wrote:

Thanks Yasir for the response

I have 1 year diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking but not attested. Will it work ?

I think it needs to be attested.
Your diploma should be from a registered institute from your home country government.
For further information call SCE.
Helpline: 920020820

GuestPoster302

Few guys mentioned in this forum, SCE is accepting without saudi attestation, only home attestation is enough
Is that correct?

Arsal7
IamR00t wrote:

Few guys mentioned in this forum, SCE is accepting without saudi attestation, only home attestation is enough
Is that correct?

I think yes.
For technician registration, they do not need attestation from each government body.
But you should call them for more information.

Sahilhayat

Brother Hasan,

I have uploaded the same 1 year computer hardware Certificate, but it's temporary membership they said we do not accept your certificate..my Iqama Profession is Computer Network Technician.

Beside this I have completed my 2 Years MBA-IT from distance, can i change my profession using MBA-IT.if yes then for which position i shoukd apply ??

Jazak Allah

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

• Starting a business in Saudi Arabia
    Starting a business in Saudi Arabia

With Saudi businesses increasing by 16 percent in the final quarter of 2023 and a 23% increase in commercial ...

• Working in Saudi Arabia
    Working in Saudi Arabia

Finding a job in Saudi Arabia is mostly done before entering the country. Employment visas are still the most ...

• Working in Jubail
    Working in Jubail

Jubail is a city in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia, and it has a population of around 500,000 people. It is ...

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Working in Dammam
    Working in Dammam

Dammam, the Eastern province's capital city, is a very dynamic city in Saudi Arabia, almost as much as Khobar. ...

• Working in Jeddah
    Working in Jeddah

Jeddah is the most diverse city in Saudi Arabia. It is home to 3,75 million people and to the largest ...

• Working in Yanbu
    Working in Yanbu

Yanbu, which is found near the Red Sea, is deemed to be a port and industrial city. Situated on the ancient ...

• Internships in Saudi Arabia
    Internships in Saudi Arabia

Performing an internship in Saudi Arabia can be an interesting and enriching experience for young professionals. ...

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles