Menu
Expat.com

Property viewing for me 😇

Last activity 18 January 2021 by bboris50

Syparki

Hi everyone,

My name is Simon and I’m kind of new to this forum (this being my first post) I don’t know what I’m doing and I’m probably doing this all wrong (if so I’m sorry in advance) 
My scenario is that I’ve recently purchased a property in the village of lalkovo district 13, I have the pictures of the property from the agent but as there is no address and I haven’t travelled over yet (COVID) 😩 I’m eager to see what it is like up, close and personal 😍
My question is...is there any kind, friendly, adventurous local (ish) people who fancy an adventure to find my property For me? To maybe video the drive to/through the village and the hunt to find it asking locals For help maybe going from the images/info I have etc....And once there taking videos/pics of the house. I know this may seem stupid but with the current COVID situation and us having a newborn then travelling at the moment is out of the question.
So in short....if there are any adventurous individual/s Who fancy this challenge and would like to help me out please message me smile.png I will cover travel costs not a problem and a cash incentive once done

Thanks for reading this, any help welcome

Regards

Simon 👍😊

Ramses K.

Buying a house unseen what could possibly go wrong?

Vasilev

Buying a house without propper due diligence of the documents and the property can always go wrong. The same is when you buy sth without seeking it.

Christiansmum

I did view my house, but I wanted to check it was still ok, due to not seeing it since February.  I am worried about it being burgled.
Regards
Christiansmum.

Syparki

House is from a trusted seller my friends have purchased a few over the years that's not
an issue 👍

Ramses K.

You bought a house unseen in a tiny declinig little village with 90 habitants.  Doesn't matter if it's a trusted seller you didn't see the house or the village so the state of your house can be anything. Photos of the property is probably years old and who knows if it's still in one piece.

stumpy

Because of the off topic and personal remarks this thread will be closed if this continues so please keep to the subject matter. Thank you.

daxman

Hi Simon, have you got pictures? Who is the Agent and how much did you pay? Did you you give someone Power of Attorney to complete the sale for you?
John

Christiansmum

Hi Simon
I'm from down south in Suffolk.
Is everything OK?
Best Wishes
Christian's Mum

Johnavann

OMG!   Best of Luck!

bgladybird

Hi, I may be interested but can't say yet. Can you give a time limit for this adventure quest? Thanks. How is the baby btw? smile.png

Hoowster

As your property is approx 20k from Elena it would suit a resident of that town or area to go & video your property...Otherwise its a very long journey for many of us expats.
After that residents of Burgas face a 3 hour round road trip.
Good Luck.

bboris50

http://www.guide-bulgaria.com/SE/yambol/elhovo/lalkovo

Lalkovo is 6 km from Mamarchevo where there is a very conspiratorial French community who have renovated a dozen old houses - I can give you a contact who could possibly go and see your house and take pictures  smile.png

Articles to help you in your expat project in Bulgaria

• Work in Bulgaria
    Work in Bulgaria

Find, in this article, an overview of the Bulgarian labor market and tips to help you find a job if you intend to ...

• Internship in Bulgaria
    Internship in Bulgaria

Looking for an internship in Bulgaria? Find information on the related conditions and procedures in this article.

• Setting up a business in Bulgaria
    Setting up a business in Bulgaria

Are you looking forward to set up a business in Bulgaria? Here is an overview of conditions to be met and related ...

• Become a digital nomad in Bulgaria
    Become a digital nomad in Bulgaria

Bulgaria is another name in the list of underestimated travel destinations, but things are changing. Having been ...

• Work in Sofia
    Work in Sofia

There are various ways to find a job in Sofia. Here are some tips to guide you through your job search.

• Work in Plovdiv
    Work in Plovdiv

Being Bulgaria's second biggest city, Plovdiv also provides many career prospects. Find out more about these ...

• Work in Varna
    Work in Varna

Looking for a job in Varna? Find out what are the most promising sectors for foreigners in this article.

• Giving Birth In Bulgaria
    Giving Birth In Bulgaria

If you find yourself pregnant in Bulgaria, you may be wondering if you will have to head home to have your baby. ...

All of Bulgaria's guide articles