Dependent Health Insurance for Reunion Visa

Hello, everybody. I used the CM insurance which could cover my wife as a dependent to apply her visa.
Immigration officers asked to provide the “Conform attest van het ziekenfonds”, it means that the certificate from the health insurance fund.
The CM company told me that I need to provide the file from city hall of my wife to activate  her insurance. However, they gave me a document which looks like the “Conform attest van het ziekenfonds”. But it is not as same as the example which Immigration officer offered.
I also tried to buy a private travel insurance more than 90 days instead of the Belgian Insurance to prove that my wife has the precise insurance. Unfortunately, the officers said it didn't work and they still needed the certificate. It is very strange.
What is the Document? What should I do?

Hello

Well, you've to go to the ziekenfonds / mutualité with your marriage certificate (translated in FR/NL/DE/EN)
You explain that your wife needs a certificate that she'll be in your care (under your insurance) once she arrives in Belgium.
They'll provide the certificate if you've paied every pending bills.

Formats can differ depending of the insurance, but you must be able to read:

>>>
cover will be doable if conditions describe in the article 123  and the law of the 03/07/1996 are respected.
Spouse in your care: must be in the household composition or proof of marriage (marriage certificate)

+ stamp + signature of the ziekenfonds/mutualité
<<<

That paper gives proof that once your wife will be in Belgium, she'll be covered by your ziekenfonds/mutualité, which is mandatory.

I got `gezinshereniging` certificate from CM after providing them below details of my wife.

Date of birth
Place and country of Birth
First name
Last name

You can write them an email, they will send you back they document via email.

Thank all of you very much.
I provided the certificate from CM and my wife received the agreement two days ago.