Computer Chair Recommendations

Can anyone recommend an ergonomic computer chair? looking to spend about 1 Million to 4 million Vietnam dong.

I'd like to buy it in Vung Tau or Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City).

Preferably Vung Tau as I'm there now.

I've seen computer chairs on mail-order sites like Lazada, Shoppee, Ali baba, Tiki. Has anyone ordered through these sites?

A furniture shop called 'hoa phat' in Vung Tau does seem to have:

http://hoaphatvungtau.com.vn/danh-muc/n … rby=rating

Has anyone bought from them?

I just bought one for my daughter. I asked her to sit in them until she found one she liked.
Can't do that with mail order.

sanooku wrote:

Can anyone recommend an ergonomic computer chair? looking to spend about 1 Million to 4 million Vietnam dong.

I'd like to buy it in Vung Tau or Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City).

Preferably Vung Tau as I'm there now.

I've seen computer chairs on mail-order sites like Lazada, Shoppee, Ali baba, Tiki. Has anyone ordered through these sites?

A furniture shop called 'hoa phat' in Vung Tau does seem to have:

http://hoaphatvungtau.com.vn/danh-muc/n … rby=rating

Has anyone bought from them?

I've seen some office chairs at MM Mega Market.

Fred wrote:

I just bought one for my daughter. I asked her to sit in them until she found one she liked.
Can't do that with mail order.

Same goes with mail order brides.

richardsmith123786 wrote:

I recommend you buy Staples Kelburne Luxura Faux Leather Computer and Desk Chair. It costs around $90 and it's very relaxing.

Just head into the nearest Staples store...here in Việt Nam???

:unsure

Update: Bought an ergonomic chair from Dergo in HCM. About 4.2 Million.

There was also some nice ergonomic chairs that I saw (fully adjustable) in Vung Tau. These were Gaming Chairs (can be used as an office chair I guess).

Place is: DNT Computer
110 Nam Kì Khởi Nghĩa, P.Thắng Tam, Tp.Vũng Tàu
Tel: 0909 63 66 84
Open: 8:00 AM - 18:00 PM

Web: https://dntvungtau.com/

Price range: around 1.8 to 9 Million Vietnam Dong.

I tried a pretty good one for around 2.5 Million Dong.

p.s. Not implying (inferring) that you should buy one or the other. Visit and see. The computer shop even unboxed one for me to try.

p.s.s: I don't claim to know everything about chairs. Have some idea though.

Getting off topic here now.

sanooku wrote:

....These were Gaming Chairs (can be used as an office chair I guess). ....

Here's the source to where I read gaming chairs can be used as office chairs (came across it a few weeks after my chair purchase):

https://ergonomictrends.com/gaming-chai … rgonomics/

It provides a good analysis. There is some feedback from users/readers and replies from author (who is a mechanical engineer) at end of article.

I forgot to mention before, when I researched chairs, came across an Ikea in Saigon. It's not a ikea that you may find in u.k or malaysia (complete with a canteen) though. I believe it's an office where you order the item by paying a deposit, then they order item from thailand ikea for import.

I bought a RENBERGET ikea chair in 2019 in Malaysia, during the 3 months I was there. Had to leave it behind when I came back to Vietnam. It was a good inexpensive chair. Easy self assembly too.

Asked the place in Saigon about same chair. They said they can get it. Will take around three weeks to arrive from Thailand since ordering. I remember the price they quoted was about 40 USD more than what I paid in Malaysia. Also, chair didn't come with a guarantee. That was a major turn off.

Note RENBERGET chair doesn't have adjustable arm rests. So, pretty sure it's not an ergonomic chair.

I made my own office at home. I think it's cool. I both work at home and do what I love. I play guitar. I had back problems after I had an accident. I could have been disabled for life. But things worked out differently for me. I got out of that situation. But now I have to keep my back straight to play the guitar. I need special chairs. *******

Thank you for your story, we don't allow links to biz websites maybe if someone needs one they could PM you.

Moderated by AndyHCMC last year
Reason : No advertising on forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct