New members of the Romania forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Romania forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Romania if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Thanks,
I was born in Bucharest, but in the last 18 years I lived in Spain, I returned to my home country in September 2020.
As a medium-term project, I want to offer a room for rent in my apartment, to help those who come to Romania to integrate or just as a tourist guide. Later I will open a company and I can offer jobs.

Me (Romanian) and my boyfriend (American) live in Arad. We enjoy outdoor activities, watching movies, reading, etc. And we would like to connect with other expats who speak English in Arad or the surrounding areas.

Nice to meet you HelloLife!

Native Romanian, now an American expat. The rest in between is way too much for a virtual forum. Welcome to Romania!

Zimbabwean man who is looking for an opportunity (work or Scholarship) so that I can get closer to my girlfriend who is working in Targu-Mures.

Indian - transferred to Romania on work

Hello reemamirje,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

How is your life as an expat in Romania so far?

Did you move with your family?

Do not hesitate to share your experience with us by starting a new thread on the Romania forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

Hi all,

I am Romanian,  born in Bucharest, in the last 4 years i lived and worked in the UK and Germany, in 2019 I've been transferred to Bucharest with my job and now i am intending to leave Romania again for 3 months and for this period i am willing to rent my entire flat with all bills included. For more information you can write me or call me directly.

Wish you all good stay and warm welcome!
Ana

Hello all,

Moved to Baia Mare 5 months ago. Looking to improve my Romanian language skills and find work where I can.

Thanks,

Andy.

@ salamsbsil :

As you are new here, can you please introduce yourself?
I would also advise you to post your job search in the jobs in Romania section and to give a maximum details on the job that you are looking for.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

How are you, everyone?
I'm from Pakistan
want to move to Romania
I completed my  studies in Electrical Field
Now I'm Electrical Supervisor
So now I want to move to Romania
is there any vacancy for me if you have please contact me
Best,
Umar Shaheen,

Greetings!

Im new here and Im a Filipina who's looking for a job and hopefully can get one fuarte currand.

Nice meeting u all!

Hello, I'm Rob, a UK  citizen with a lovely Romanian lady friend. I'm retired so I'm hoping she will marry me so I can get a residence permit. I've been to Bucharest many times pre pandemic but any advice, particularly on private healthcare and buying or renting propert would be appreciated.

Hello, my name is Bruce, I'm from the USA. I met a woman last time I was Oradea and we've maintained contact.  I've nothing in the US and was thinking maybe move to Romania so be closer instead of dealing with her coming to me.  Im an experienced chef, manager with over 23 years experience.  And looking for something in Oradea.

Hello Team,

Any Indian in Timisoara, I'm planning to relocate and need a local assistance.
Would be great if anyone suggest me the living cost  in timisoara.
Is kid education is free or paid, if paid how much the monthly charges?
How about medical services and their charges.

Hello my name is rose Philip from Tanzania, and nice to meet you all here . I would like to move in Romania and I want to work in Romania  because it's my dream so I think one day my dream will come true😍, am 27 years old

Also am doing a fashion model so if anyone interested and have a company and he  or she need models to advising the company am here
You can contact me via my email ***

Thanks you so much 😍😘

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Everyone
This is Fahad Arif from Pakistan. Looking forward to live and work in Romania. I Wana serve there as an English teacher with my wife who is medical nurse. Hope we can get a, better guidance. My, email address is ***

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

Hi,
Thank you!
John
ps. I'm also interested in meeting people for bowling, lunch, dinner, karaoke, clubbing, hiking, etc.

Reason : No ads on the forum, please.
Wwwdinmohammad69 wrote:

Sir what type of job you offer?

There is no job offer here!  This is not an employment agency!  This is a topic intended for those interested in or living in Romania to INTRODUCE themselves to other forum members.

Please people, use the JOBS section of the site and stop using the forum and this topic to plead for a job in Romania.  Also, please review the Forum Code of Conduct.  Phone numbers, email address, WhatsApp contact info, etc.. is NOT permitted on the forum for your own security.

If you cannot read and understand this post, it's unlikely you'd be attractive to an employer.  Employers typically appreciate people that display reading comprehension and follow directions.

Romaniac

alomgirar176 wrote:

Will you give me a job in your country, sir, I am willing to do anything, sir

Apparently you weren't able or willing to read post #21 on this thread.

:offtopic:

Hi guys I'm new here.. My name is Benjamin and I'm a Ghanaian.. I've been a great fan of Romania.. I can't get tired of watching videos of Romania.. It will be a dream come true when I set my foot on the beautiful land called Romania.. Still searching for a job in Romania.. Hopefully I will join you guys soon... See you.. And if anyone can get me a job.. Feel free to help a brother.. Thanks

Hey all
I come from Italy and I am 20 years old, I live alone since I was 18 years old, I did many jobs, I was a waiter, a cooker, a barman and I worked also in Hotels, I stardet as House Keeping guy and then I became a Front Office agent, actually I live in Bucharest and I work in an Hotel as Receptionist as well, I came here with my parents because I wanted to start university and for me was too expensive to live alone and also pay an university so my parents asked me to come with them here in Bucharest since my mother is Romanian and I accepted, I wanted to try a new experience even it's hard sometimes, I miss Italy and I don't have any friend there and after 8 mounths linelyness stars to kick in.
Hope I will find here a friend or maybe more than one!

my name is Muhammad suleman
im 25 year old my father name is sajid mehmood my father is a government servant
i live in Islamabad from Pakistan i have done intermediate and 3 year old experience in furniture field i will go romania create best future in life

I'm Alfred from Ghana, 4 months in Romania now, I live in Popesti Leordeni. Hope to find new friends around.

555monirhossain wrote:

My name is Mohammad Monir Hossain, I live in Bangladesh, I like your country very much, I want to come to your company as a work permit, if you like me, you can give me a work permit,

No one here can give you a work permit.

Hi
My name is Roger and I have been living in Romania for the last twenty years.   My wife and I live in Brasov and have a company both in Romania and also one in the UK.
Just about to get a 10 year residency agreement, just the final interview at immigration.

We both play tennis but with the pandemic we have recently moved to home office away from the virus.  In the office we also have two colleagues.  Our business is importing mainly high temperature insulation materials from generally Europe and the UK, although the amount of purchases is declining because of the consequences of Brexit.

Roger

roger Tremain wrote:

Hi
My name is Roger and I have been living in Romania for the last twenty years.   My wife and I live in Brasov and have a company both in Romania and also one in the UK.
Just about to get a 10 year residency agreement, just the final interview at immigration.

We both play tennis but with the pandemic we have recently moved to home office away from the virus.  In the office we also have two colleagues.  Our business is importing mainly high temperature insulation materials from generally Europe and the UK, although the amount of purchases is declining because of the consequences of Brexit.

Roger

Welcome Roger, thank you for the introduction. Yes, Brexit has caused a heap of problems sadly.

SimCityAT
Expat Team

I want to work in Romania

There is no job offer here!  This is not an employment agency!  This is a topic intended for those interested in or living in Romania to INTRODUCE themselves to other forum members.

Please people, use the JOBS section of the site and stop using the forum and this topic to plead for a job in Romania.  Also, please review the Forum Code of Conduct.  Phone numbers, email address, WhatsApp contact info, etc.. is NOT permitted on the forum for your own security.

If you cannot read and understand this post, it's unlikely you'd be attractive to an employer.  Employers typically appreciate people that display reading comprehension and follow directions.

Thank you for the warm welcome Julien.

Originally from Hunedoara, Romania, after I lived in Canada more than 20 years, I'm looking to relocate in Romania. I'm trying to identify what region will be better for our family, a little bit warm and easy to travel internationally.

All the best to all members of this forum,
Vic

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : Auto promotion.

andygallop215720:  What work are you looking for? Or...are you still looking?

I like to work in Rumania.....can you give me a job? I'm from Sri Lanka & I 'm a beautician

dimanthi8585 wrote:

I like to work in Rumania.....can you give me a job? I'm from Sri Lanka & I 'm a beautician

Nobody in Romania will pay the expense and go through the trouble to apply for a work visa for a beautician when there are locals and EU nationals that can do it.

Hello sir. My name is Luxon I am in Sri Lanka now and what do I need to do to get there

llaksan3 wrote:

Hello sir. My name is Luxon I am in Sri Lanka now and what do I need to do to get there

Why Romania? What are your skills?

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969391

Thanks!

Closed