C19 test for airline travel

Some countries now require a C19 negative test prior to boarding a flight home. It seems Pasteur Institute used to do testing - in fact, they may still do so but apparently only for testing of passengers on incoming flights. Any idea where someone can get tested and get results in Nha Trang 72 hours prior to flight departure?

After more research, I found that CDC VN at 4 Quang Trung does this test but apparently they send it to Pasteur Institute for processing so may as well go directly to Pasteur Institute. Cost is about 750,000 VD.

My wife has done some checking today and found several hospitals that do the testing.  Cho Ray, FV and others do the tests.  We need to get ours done as it's looking like we are heading to the US late March.

SteinNebraska wrote:

My wife has done some checking today and found several hospitals that do the testing.  Cho Ray, FV and others do the tests.  We need to get ours done as it's looking like we are heading to the US late March.

Are you in Nha Trang now?

OceanBeach92107 wrote:
SteinNebraska wrote:

HCMC.  Didn't see this was in Nha Trang section.

SteinNebraska wrote:
OceanBeach92107 wrote:
SteinNebraska wrote:

HCMC.  Didn't see this was in Nha Trang section.

Didn't mean to call you out. I was genuinely curious.

Any possibility you can start a thread in the HCMC forum? I think your info would be helpful to a lot of people.

OceanBeach92107 wrote:

Any possibility you can start a thread in the HCMC forum? I think your info would be helpful to a lot of people.

Let me see after we actually schedule the appointment so it's first hand information.