Children with Autism

Hello. We consider moving to Mauritius; our 8 yr old son has autism. We would highly appreciate your advise on the schooling system. Our location in the island will depend on the location of an appropriate school for our son.

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Raviv,

I saw your post and immediately empathized with your concerns. My family and I are hoping to relocate within the next year and a half, and we too have an 8 yr old (actually, he'll be 9 in about a week), with ASD. We're also hoping to bring our ABA practice, Socialights Behavior Services, along with us, so we can help service the Autism treatment needs of our new community.

We tried reaching out to a local organization to inquire about their offerings, and discuss ways we could collaborate, but for some reason, our email attempts keep failing. However, you may want to reach out to West Coast International Primary School, which is the school that we were referred to by an expat friend of ours.