Bahrain On Arrival Visa - Dependant Iqama

Dears, my wife and son are stranded in Dubai. We're planning to enter KSA via Bahrain.  Both my wife and son are Saudi Iqama holders.

Can they get on arrival visa in Bahrain, considering they have dependant iqama and I wont be travelling with them.

Thanks in advance.

Its better not to travel as travelling alone is more complicated now a days. If Bahrain borders close in between quarantine period what they will do? Better send back to homecountry.

Thanks for your reply Jadheer.

Well, they could return to UAE if KSA border with Bahrain closes, as they have UAE resident visas as well. Perhaps, I should not have used the word 'stranded' in the question :)

Hi As per my information they grand on arrivals visa for iqama holders
But no confirmation yet
You need check some agent
Let me know If you required agent contact

Please check Bahrain visa website- if this allows you then there should be no problem
https://evisa.gov.bh/

As per my call to the agent in Bahrain iqama holders granted visa on arrival

Hi Ahmed. Did you find the answer for this? My family is in the exact same situation. They are stuck in Pakistan and i would like for them to come to Bahrain for quarantine. Let me know if yoh tried it.

As per rules throughout GCC, for visa on arrival for GCC residents, if they are dependents, the sponsor must be accompanying them for them to be eligible for visa on arrival.   Visa on arrival is allowed without issue to only work or investor visa holders.   This was applied inconsistently in the past and depended on the mood of the immigration officer but with Covid, they are being very particular.  I have heard of quite a few people in this situation being turned back at the airport in Bahrain.   So it is a risk.

Hi dear. Better opt via Oman

But oman has the same issue. I have to be with her in order for her to enter the kingdom.

It indeed is. However my case is a bit weird. My wife got the online evisa approval for the GCC residemt category. It does not say anywhere that you need to have your husband travelling with you. It just mentions carry your GCC resident card. The problem is my sons visas got rejected and i was wondering if my wife could show her visa and my children would get visa on arrival based on that.

Don't be confused.

On arrival visa:  You land in the country and get the visa.  Dependent must be accompanied by sponsor.

Online visa:  Category could be GCC residents and all that means is that it is subject to less scrutiny.  Dependents DON'T need to be accompanied as it is a treated like a pre-issued visa in advance irrespective of category.

On your issue, theoretically speaking, she cannot.  She has a visa, your son does not.  She is not the sponsor for your son, you are and you are not accompanying.  However, having said that, it depends on your luck, they may not make an issue for a woman with small children especially if she, herself, has a visa.

Thanks alot. It is very clear. I will try to apply once again for my children and if it is rejected again then i will try my luck. Thanks a lot for your help. Much appreciated :)

Hi Brother,

so then what was the end result? what did you opt for?

Another issue is, the visit visa fee via agent is CRAZY! whereas fees online is reasonable and minimal. Ideally best scene would be to just bring family in via bahrain with visa on arrival. would save the hassle of the whole application process and docs and pre booknigs.

Hi Faris, my family is now back with me in KSA. I brought them through Bahrain.
I got the visa through an agent in Bahrain. They charged around 900 SR per visa.
But try applying directly online first. As you said, if you get visa directly it costs around 90 SR. But depends on your luck. In my case, I had applied for my sister and my wife online. Sisters visa was approved online, wife's got rejected. No idea why. After the rejection, applied through an agent.

Hi Brother,

Can you provide the information of the agent you contacted to get Bahrain visa for your wife and sister?
I'm in a similar situation and want my family to come to KSA via Bahrain from India

I got through letsgobahrain.bh.
One of my colleague got through Kanoo Bahrain.

I have a reliable contact.. atleast 8 people known to me got visas and quarantine hotel packages from them.
its Al Arab travel, Gudaibiya, Bahrain
you may contact Mr. Ratheesh. they do have a facebook page and mentions the pacakges. i think we cannot add numbers here on the post right?