Renewal of Permesso di Soggiorno in a different city

Hey guys, wanted to ask is it possible to renew my permesso in a different city from the one I first got it. If anyone had any experience with this it would be of great help.

Yes you can , it makes no difference at all , my first permesso di soggiorno was issued in Varese last year , this year i got it in Monza Brianza. I have a study permit , but it makes no difference unless you got the permit by marriage in which case your residence adress should be the same as your spause's adress. Good luck.

Thanks man, was worried there would be some issues, but I went to the questura today to renew it and they didn't cause any problems for me as well.

Can we have a housing contract in one city and questura appointment in a different one?

Can we have a housing contract in one city and questura appointment in a different one?
-@Cise Etli

Posting on a 2 year old post will get you nowhere. Please start a new topic for a better response.

SimCityAT

Expat Team

That is also my question. I have residency and contract in another city, can I send my permesso kit in a different city?

I have one question plz anybody reply can i renew my permesso di soggiorno 6 months in varese questura and my soggiorno was finish before 8 months i was have appoitment for renew in same questura Milano monte bello but there i was no have hopisti bht i was have residense thatshwy they didn't renew my spggiorno they said now you go and bring hospiti and take next appoitment but now no have appointments available and i have to do esame di guide plz anybody can tell me what i have to do?