Menu
Expat.com

Sehaty Covid pcr test result good to fly with Saudia?

Last activity 15 September 2021 by sahebjanhussain

petegost

Has anyone recently flown with Saudia Airlines and used a negative pcr covid test result booked through the MOH Sehaty app as proof of status to fly? Some say you must book and pay for a private lab pcr test in order to fly, but as the Sehaty drive through PCR tests are MOH regulated I don't see why this isn't sufficient proof to fly with. Any clarity/experience would be much appreciated. Thanks

Tarek Hussein

No the one from MOH is not recognized. You have to have a report stamped by an approved lab

Tarek Hussein

Also when you arrive at other countries they want to see a stamped report not just a message from application

petegost

Thanks.

Tarek Hussein

My experince travel to Egypt. Also you can see all the rules at Saudi airlines site under the pre travel icon. Chose the country you are trade from and will see all rules. And chose the country you are traveling to and you will see all rules.
Same plane to Egypt they sent back people who had only MOH pcr

Tarek Hussein

Just check this link.
https://www.saudia.com/before-flying/tr … -test-labs

sahebjanhussain

MOI pcr test will not not give pdf or bar code certificate.

sahebjanhussain

MOI   PCR covid test will not give bar code or Pdf file. Ot will show on sehaty, tawakalana. By this you can not travel international flights.  So go to private approved  test centre. I face issue.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles