Transfer to a new company thru the new labor law

Im planning to transfer to a new company, my contract expired already last march 1 however i notify them late and pass my resignation letter march 28 but i tell in my letter that i will leave after a month..i already found a new company and sign a contract with them but my current employer tells me i need to pay a bail because of late notification.i dont sign any new contract with them. What will be the best way to do for me to transfer and if they insisted me not to go transfer there will be problem that i sign a contract to a new employer. Tnx for the answer and more power..

Your case is resignation ,you need to serve notice period of 1 month to transfer to another company.
You need to settle it amicably with present company.
The new contract is a preliminary I guess to accept the offer from new company.Till you transfer to them it has no validity.

So if i go exit there is no problem? Still can i get my benefits?

Yes based on resignation clause and lengthof service.

If you rejected the contract that was send in GOSI still you have bind with your employer?

As long as as your company name written on your iqama, you are bound to the employer.

To summurize if i can transfer?
March 1 end of contract

There is no written contract that i sign

March 28 i pass my letter

I rejected my GOSI

I have a job offer from another company and sign a new contract

Still can I transfer? Or my current employer have the right to refuse or the right to ask for payment upon transfer
Tnx again

Hello, I have a question too please. My contract will end on May 31. And I want to transfer to new employer
My flight is on June 18 going back to my country but I think I will not go home anymore. Can I transfer to a new employer? What if my current employer will get an exit visa for me? Thank you so much

Good day!

I have this problem that my previous employer filed case against me in the labor court due to compensation for remaining period and they want me to pay money. I Finnish my contract and I applied to qiwa application to transfer to another company. I didn't sign any paper from the previous company and since they force me to sign this paper that will put me on exit I didn't sign on it. They only accept this paper as resignation paper, so I was not able to submit resignation. I need your advice what to do. Thanks for your help.

I don't know

Assalamualaikum, im currently working under manpower agency and my contract will end by april and I want to transfer to another company directly do I have the right to ask them to release me?much appreciated for your help

sir,

i am changed my work contract to other company through qiwa platform ,that time i dont have any contract agreement with my old company in qiwa .now i am working with new company .how can i get my 6 years benefits and my one month salary from my old company