Menu
Expat.com

Visa renewal rejected by GDNPR

Last activity 09 May 2024 by sybrendo

KHURRAM SHAIKH

Hi

I have issue in renewal of my visa its is first time in 4 years my visa renewal rejected by immigration dept under same employer.

Offense category is 26. Can any one kmow about this issue. I had one legal issue with bank but it was sorted in Jan 2021 via ministry of justice bahrain.

Pls anyone expert advise.

sasasasa92

if you finished case with court go to the police station who raised that complaint and make sure you are clear

*** whatsapp for further support if needed

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
XTang

First ask your employer to check what is the offence description.    Make sure your case is clear at both MOJ and police.

KHURRAM SHAIKH

Offense 26 is : Issues with GDNPR, can not renew expat visa.

This I got from my employer

XTang

Offence doesn't say issues with GDNPR - only the last part i.e. cannot renew expat visa.  I suspect that it could be a CR issue or an offence on your CPR.  See if case is clear with police as well.

Saani132

Hello, friends can anyone tell Gdnpr i have also cried today is 42 days Status not changed yet Can anyone tell how long will it take If anyone knows please help Thank you

hasaanali9112

confact me on my e-mail address  .. let me know  your  problem if i can  see somthig  for u

Saani132

hello bro alhamdulillah Today my visa is accepted after waiting a long time happy today Allah bless Pak whoever Vizay has stopped everyone leaves

lay121984

hi sir i have question my visa was in progress for 3 weeks and lmra send letter only need payment my employer paid already then after dec 1 come my visa become invalid and rejected what is the reason for this tnx..

Lawyer.zahraa.alwatani

Looks like ur case still not clear

freelancersingh009

Hi, My visa renewal also got rejected saying "issues with GDNPR - can't renew the expat" offence category 26.

Any info will be helpfull please

Regards,
Jas

XTang

Seems like there is an offence - you need to ask your sponsor to check what is the issue.  I don't remember the offence codes of the top of my head.

sasasasa92

Did you stay outside bahrain more than 6 month if so this is why renewal rejected

freelancersingh009

Thank you for reply, my employer is trying to get the more details on offence and i am waiting.

But I don't have any offence (traffic, bank etc) - do you know what type of offences fall under 26?

Thank you

freelancersingh009

Hi,

No, Last exit and re-entry was in jan 2021.

sybrendo

@KHURRAM SHAIKH

Hello how are you? I just want to ask if you solve this issue how and what did you do or your employer do on this case? Thank you for your responce in advance

Articles to help you in your expat project in Bahrain

• Visas for Bahrain
    Visas for Bahrain

Almost all travellers to Bahrain require a visa, with the exception of passport holders from the GCC (Gulf ...

• Getting married in Bahrain
    Getting married in Bahrain

Bahrain allows anyone who resides in the country to get married, irrespective of nationality or religion. The ...

• Driving in Bahrain
    Driving in Bahrain

Expats love the freedom and convenience of driving, and many choose to purchase or rent their own car. But, ...

• Opening a bank account in Bahrain
    Opening a bank account in Bahrain

Opening a local bank account is essential for receiving your salary. The Wage Protection System (WPS) is designed ...

• Relocating with your pets to Bahrain
    Relocating with your pets to Bahrain

One of the decisions to make when relocating to a foreign country is what to do about pets. For many expats, there ...

• Starting a business in Bahrain
    Starting a business in Bahrain

According to the World Bank Group report for 2019, Bahrain lies 3rd out of 20 nations, for ease of doing business ...

• Studying in Bahrain
    Studying in Bahrain

The universities and colleges in Bahrain are too numerous to mention. The majority are Bahrain institutions, but ...

• Healthcare in Bahrain
    Healthcare in Bahrain

Bahrain has world-class medical facilities, health professionals, and easy access to medical treatments. Public ...

All of Bahrain's guide articles