Pending Completing Transfer In Absher by New Employer

Sultanaliabubakar wrote:

Bro, my issue is same showing pending completing transfer in Absheer by new employer, and I saw in my Absheer account under passport deposit it shows 6000 amount was deposited, but still its showing my old sponsor what can I do? since 7th September 2021 Untill now 21 October 2021 showing pending completing transfer in Absheer by new employer please help.

Now my contract status is showing Cancelled (No Response)

Mohsin Ali88 wrote:

Now qiwa showing Pending completing transfer in absher by new employeer.
But not solve this issue last 15 days ..

Mine also last 15 days same issue, today 22nd October 2021 status is Cancelled (No Response) what to do guys?

rommelolaecc wrote:

Saqayyum2000,

"Expired because of not completing the request by new employer". Be noted untill MOL will not approve your new employer can not see the approved request in Muqeem / QIWA CORPOARTE to proceed or your iqama.
Dear as per your mentioned above, do you have any idea from what is the reason really? Or shall we say where is the problem/issue came from? Is it from the Current Employer or from the New Employer why the MOL is pending/not approving the request? I keep on asking my current and supposed to be the New employer about any issues. They are saying that they dont have any problems. But with regards to MOL, they are saying they don't have any idea at all.
Now anyway, i think i will be having the same situation as yours. I received "Expired because of not completing the request by the new employer" thru Qiwa status. I requested the New Request and will again follow the step by step procedure. Hopefully it will become smoother the second time around...

Thanks,

Same issue here brother, how was the process for the second request? Will it go to the old employer for approval again?

I have the same problem, my current employer already accept the transfer request. But it still "pending completing transfer in absher by new employee" in my QIWA.,is this normal?, what will I do?

Good day please help me I want back to may current employer ..I'm here in May new employer 4months ago but I don't like this company..what will we do

RYAN PERTUBAL wrote:

Good day please help me I want back to may current employer ..I'm here in May new employer 4months ago but I don't like this company..what will we do

You have to complete your contract.
Otherwise, your current employer will charge for the remaining months.

generyt wrote:

I have the same problem, my current employer already accept the transfer request. But it still "pending completing transfer in absher by new employee" in my QIWA.,is this normal?, what will I do?

Ask your new employer to complete the transfer in the company absher.

Ok.,that's it?

generyt wrote:

Ok.,that's it?

Yes, that's it.

My current employer cannot do anything about it right?, because he is always pushing me to transfer as soon as possible, he is threatening me that he will do action of I'm not transfered as soon as possible, I told him that it is still "pending completing transfer in absher by new employer".,

generyt wrote:

My current employer cannot do anything about it right?, because he is always pushing me to transfer as soon as possible, he is threatening me that he will do action of I'm not transfered as soon as possible, I told him that it is still "pending completing transfer in absher by new employer".,

Nope.
He cannot do anything about it.
It's upto your new employer.

Still showing status pending completing transfer in Absher by New Employer new employer say they deposit money to transfer and complete there side.

Why not change sponsor I'd .

please help me to .....

Mine is pending even completing 14 days
( pending completing transfer in absher by new employer)
Any advice

Anyone can enlighten me for my case, my iqama expired and working visa expired not renew by my current employer ---> is my first kafeel I've been transferred before when LRI implemented. this current employer is not my mother visa (finished of my one year of contract but i had 2 years signed contract). I had my contract with the new employer request and I accepted their request it says "pending completing transfer in absher by new employer" My concern is what next? Do i have to wait for MOL approval? (How many days it takes) then after I will inform my new employer to check their Muqeem/Company Absher/Qiwa Corporate to proceed for sponsorship fees then after my iqama renewal. I don't want to be in trouble to go directly to the new employer without 100% assurance even if first they will do my sponsorship change name on Absher.

Regards to all.

Inform your new employer to initiate your transfer process. They have to make deposit under your passport in their Muqeem. After the payment, probably after 24 hours your sponsor will change. You will get the new Lqama after you join them.

Wait to see your sponsor changed in Absher before you join them...

Thank you brother,

So it means if I will open my absher It reflects on the passport. If they made the payment (new employer) for the transfer sponsorship right? I hope everything well and done. Thanks for your thoughts and sharing your experiences.

God bless you brother.

Yes, bro. After the payment, you will see it reflecting under your passport in Absher. It takes 24 hours to convert to the new sponsor after the payment

How much he need to transfer in my absher?

2000 riyals

Bro, I received transfer fee from my new employer tonight 4,000 SR under passport amount. So I'll wait for 24hours to convert my sponsor change right? So possible tomorrow at same time now 8:00pm? Before I'll join to my new employer custody....

Why 4000 riyals?
The standard Lqama renewal is 2000 riyals.

Yes Bro, this is my second kafeel transfer... I've been transferred before when Labor Reform Initiative implemented last March 2021.

matthewamoah3 wrote:

Why 4000 riyals?
The standard Lqama renewal is 2000 riyals.

Hats off to you.
Standard fee for iqama renewal is between 1500 to 1700 SAR (with insurance).
And plus more than 10k SAR tax and labour office fee.
That 4k is is the transfer fee.
First time it is 2k and then with every new transfer 2k add up.

Yes Bro Arsal, I think its transfer fee. This is my second transfer last time I remembered it is only 2K then now 4k... add up 2k in every transfer to new employer. But anyway thanks for sharing your thoughts.

God bless you brother...

That's exactly what I was implying. Never knew he's been transferred before.
First timer is 2K, that's the standard.
Don't forget we're talking of transfer, and that's the subject....

Yes bro, were talking about the transfer... I hope everything is well and done by my new employer. I back read all the past messages but of some guys here they are facing problem with the absher even their new employer paid the transfer fee, but still not change the sponsor name for a couple of days then turn into canceled... I don't know if they resolve already.?

No

My current Sponsor accept the request of Qiwa now my Qiwa is show pending transfer from the new Employee in Abshr, and my current Sponsor didn't share my last Payment Service now my amount is pending. Also I didn't have any place to earn money  except this place. Can I race a complaint regarding for this ? Also I have a wife in my iqama.

I have expired iqama ,yesterday i accept new offer on (QIWA platform) from new sponsor ,my sponsor paid 6000 SAR tranfr fee.
Now Absher shows new sponser but QIWA still shows pending for approval new employer.
Any body Know why not approved satus in absher.
i called my kafeel he replied process has completed.
May i know if any body face same problem and how to resolved??

adeeluics wrote:

I have expired iqama ,yesterday i accept new offer on (QIWA platform) from new sponsor ,my sponsor paid 6000 SAR tranfr fee.
Now Absher shows new sponser but QIWA still shows pending for approval new employer.
Any body Know why not approved satus in absher.
i called my kafeel he replied process has completed.
May i know if any body face same problem and how to resolved??

It is done.
If absher is updated then it is over.

Hi just enquiring the same. 2k was paid on my passport. Old sponsor accepted transfer in qiwa. So is there anything to do? Or will it be automatic?

cebrahim1 wrote:

Hi just enquiring the same. 2k was paid on my passport. Old sponsor accepted transfer in qiwa. So is there anything to do? Or will it be automatic?

Nothing is automatic. Call your new employer to log-on in their Absher/MOI account and initiate for your local transfer of sponsorship. This way, they can issue you new iqama bearing the name of your new employer. IF the transfer request is not processed in the Absher/MOI system within 24 days, the entire transfer request will be CANCELLED. Once you log-in to your Qiwa Portal Platform account, you will read a message saying: "Qiwa Status: Expired because of not completing the transfer request by the new employer"

When my New company is going to send request to my Qiwa but then can't send request to me it's coming -(( Sorry, employee information is not present in any facility. ))

Please help me

@farhankhanosw11 do you have an account in Qiwa? yo must register in qiwa.

@JerryV21
Sir my iqama and my work permit both are expired but transfer request not complete

@RD5 did you finish this issue? because im facing this issue now. i dont know where to ask. please for your idea. thank you!

@Moirah , yes I already resolved this issue. i decide to continue in my company. So the request will be cancel automatically because the new employer will not pay the qiwa fees.

Yes sir I'm facing my problems plz solve my problem

Dear sir

Previous I make my Tawakalna with my pasport number but this time I wants to make my new Tawakalna account I'd with my iqama number.

My new employer sent me Contract I accepted. But Transfer request does not showing to my current employer. Pending for current employer approval? QIWA

Any solution please?

Offer sent me 1 November 2022 but still not showing...?

Help please....