Menu
Expat.com

Regarding saudia airlines refund

Last activity 23 November 2022 by Junairah Santican

kashifm

Hi,
Its been almost more than 2 months that i have applied for ticket refund.
Last week i received an sms stating - YOUR REQUEST TO REFUND TICKET #No FOR THE AMOUNT OF (xxxx SR) HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE AMOUNT HAS BEEN REVERSED TO THE CREDIT CARD.
Now its 8 days money has not yet come to the credit card, (confirmed with card authority).
Can anyone please answer my query from your experience-
How much time does it take for payment to reverse back to the credit card once the request to refund the ticket has been completed?

Allain Isidro

contact the bank they can assist you

kashifm

contacted the credit card provider, not received. advised to contact back to saudi airlines.

mailmeksyed
kashifm wrote:

Hi,
Its been almost more than 2 months that i have applied for ticket refund.
Last week i received an sms stating - YOUR REQUEST TO REFUND TICKET #No FOR THE AMOUNT OF (xxxx SR) HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE AMOUNT HAS BEEN REVERSED TO THE CREDIT CARD.
Now its 8 days money has not yet come to the credit card, (confirmed with card authority).
Can anyone please answer my query from your experience-
How much time does it take for payment to reverse back to the credit card once the request to refund the ticket has been completed?

The standard refund duration is 30 days there is a third party involved in the transaction visa/Mastercard/amex. Be in touch with airlines.

kashifm

Thanks, the airline said it takes 2 to 3 weeks after their message/sms.

mailmeksyed
kashifm wrote:

Thanks, the airline said it takes 2 to 3 weeks after their message/sms.

If its taking time approach saudia office

kashifm

After the process got completed, Exactly 4 weeks - 28 days it got refunded.

ahmedalimali28

@kashifm can you please tell me when did you received the money in your bank after getting this message? Because i received the same message on 12 April but I didn't received anything in the bank. The thing is, my ticket was paid through some else account and i don't want to bother him asking everyday. So, please tell me when didn't you received the money in your bank.

kashifm
@ahmedalimali28

It took 65 days from the day of application.

After getting sms of approval from airlines it takes about a month, this is when u have used a credit card.

If u have used debit card or sadat it takes only a week.
Junairah Santican

I used debit card but still i didn't recieved its already 1month

Junairah Santican

Hi. Can anyone help me? I applied a refund through manage booking but the airline didn't send me a message with my phone number i used instead i recieved an email that my refund is successful. Its already 1month but i didn't recieved anything in my bank account. Help me pls

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles