Salary structure/job search

1.could u pls tell me what is the minimum salary for a teacher in dubai...i have an offer in an indian chool with 3500 dhirams with accomodation to strt with ..what is the increment plan of a school...I have 10 years of experience as an English and French teacher...

2.can i sponser my husband....do they lower the slab for teachers..???he is a hotelier...done hotel management from australia...12 yrs of experience...
3..do u think he would be able to find a job on tourist visa??can he change it to a work visa without coming back to india?
4.what should he carry with him when he comes??if he gets a job would he have 2 go bak to india and then come??
5. what should be the  minimum salary offered..?

pls guide us...

pls help

There is no real minimum for teachers in Dubai. It depends on the school and background of the teacher. A few years ago I worked in Dubai at a large British school, earning around 18,000 dhs a month, plus housing, medical, flights, relocation allowance, school fees for children, visa costs and end of service gratuity. But some schools pay a lot less.

i agree with bartowel. there is no real minimum salary as such in the uae. most of the indian and sri lankan schools pay on the average 3th to 4th a month.
just ensure that you have an accommodation otherwise i will not advise you to come here with such salary