Working as a single mother in Saudi Arabia

Hi everyone,

I would like to work and live as a nurse in Saudi Arabia.  I am a single mother of two.  I am of Belgian descent and converted to Islam.  Here in Belgium it is forbidden to wear a hijab or a niqaab.  I was wondering if it is possible to live and work as a single mother in Saudi Arabia as it is Islamic mandatory to have a guardian.  Can anyone give me more information on this?

thanks in advance

Yeah sure,come to private chat u can get your answer

virajrajsekhar95 wrote:

Yeah sure,come to private chat u can get your answer

Hey man, just tell me one thing, why every man try to answer a woman in private?
Tell her here whatever you want to tell her.

And yes Madam you can come here and work as a Nurse, but you should have proper education from a good institution.
Your diploma should be verifiable from the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs of your home country.

Yes anyone can come an do the job

Medina_ wrote:

Hi everyone,

I would like to work and live as a nurse in Saudi Arabia.  I am a single mother of two.  I am of Belgian descent and converted to Islam.  Here in Belgium it is forbidden to wear a hijab or a niqaab.  I was wondering if it is possible to live and work as a single mother in Saudi Arabia as it is Islamic mandatory to have a guardian.  Can anyone give me more information on this?

thanks in advance

One advice,
DO NOT TRUST ANYONE EASILY.

NO ONE CAN GET YOU JOB EASILY OR VISA FOR YOUR CHILDREN.
DO NOT PAY ANYONE ANY AMOUNT FOR ANYTHING.

Just remember that.
Your job, family visa and all benefits will be the responsibility of the hospital where you get the job.

Arsal7 wrote:
Medina_ wrote:

Hi everyone,

thanks in advance

One advice,

Just remember that.
Your job, family visa and all benefits will be the responsibility of the hospital where you get the job.

So it is possible to find a job with a bachlor degree in nursing with a diploma from a Belgian university?  What about iqama, suppose your work contract is terminated, will you be deported or do you have the opportunity to find a new job?

I am asking this because I want certainty before taking the step to look for work in Saudi.  The reason I would like to work specifically in Saudi is because I cannot practice my religion  in the country where I live at. And I want to my kids to be raised  in an Islamic country.

And I've heard lots of stories about Saudi Arabia being very hard to make hijrah to.

i have some relatives in Belgium and they are wearing Hijab, they said its ok for Hijab not Niqab

life is coming easier in Saudi arabia not like before and everything is smoothly and easy so yes you can live and work alone here and because of your nationality you will get a good offer

Medina_ wrote:
Arsal7 wrote:
Medina_ wrote:

Hi everyone,

thanks in advance

One advice,

Just remember that.

So it is possible to find a job with a bachlor degree in nursing with a diploma from a Belgian university?  What about iqama, suppose your work contract is terminated, will you be deported or do you have the opportunity to find a new job?

I am asking this because I want certainty before taking the step to look for work in Saudi.  The reason I would like to work specifically in Saudi is because I cannot practice my religion  in the country where I live at. And I want to my kids to be raised  in an Islamic country.

And I've heard lots of stories about Saudi Arabia being very hard to make hijrah to.

Yes, you can get the job.
And yes, if the contract is terminated then you will need to leave.
But now, they are putting a new system according to which no employer will be able to terminate you without one month notification and during that time you can find a new job.
If you want to live permanently or longer time in a muslim country then i will suggest you to try Turkey, Malaysia, Tunisia, Qatar or Bahrain.
Even you can try Pakistan.
But all of these counties are more likely moderate towards religion.
Bahrain and Tunisia are more likely liberals in some ways.
But overall they are still very much muslim counties and your kids will find complete education/knowledge of Islam.
If you are having some doubts about any country, just visit them before moving on tourist/visit visa.

rafeeheraki wrote:

i have some relatives in Belgium and they are wearing Hijab, they said its ok for Hijab not Niqab

life is coming easier in Saudi arabia not like before and everything is smoothly and easy so yes you can live and work alone here and because of your nationality you will get a good offer

Sadly that's not true.. you can't work here (for example) in a hospital, not even as a cleaner there wearing a hijaab.
You are not even allowed to wear a hijaab in school.

Where is the religious liberty and human rights ?

M7ar royal wrote:

Where is the religious liberty and human rights ?

religious liberty is not applied when you want to practice Islam, and human rights are only for those who are "forced" to practice their religion.