Condo for 3 millions

Hello i would like to buy an apartment in the future for 2,5-3,5 millions bahts. What can I expect for such money? Location outside of Bangkok.

Preferably a cheap neighborhood, but I would not live permanently in Thailand, so for the sake of security I would like to buy a well-guarded apartment.

Is it difficult to sell such a flat if I wanted to buy a more expensive one?

Sales are at their worst ever recently , if you want a bargain buy a repossessed apartment , do not waste millions on a holiday home for occasional use , it will be a bottomless money pit .
Terry

I am not going to buy an apartment until a few years.

What do you think about living in such an apartment

https://www.thailand-property.com/1-bed … l-msL78jEs

1 bedroom at The Win condominium.
Chonburi, Pattaya, Bang Lamung

---> google

It will not be entirely occasional use. I would like to spend one year at work and about 8 months in Thailand. Live in such cycles.

Why not just rent a condo when you are in Thailand. It's going to be a headache for you to maintain a condo without living here.  Condos get old fast and need maintenance that you won't be able to do. If you rent you can move around freely to choose other places to live. We bought ours 2 years before we moved to Thailand so we could pay it off but we had family taking care of it for us.

So, it is definitely better to rent a condo if I want to spend a few years in Thailand?

What is the price for a nice condo in the resort in a month? Will I have a problem to rent only for 3-8 months? What price for lowest but enought standard?

https://cornerstone.co.th/en/condo-in-t … mtien-1704

Is such a low price because of covid?

Condos and serviced apartments are available from 10,000 bt a month , furthur inland the cheaper they get , ensuite rooms are available for 7000 a month including water electric and wifi
Terry

I noticed that all the photos are not related to 1 unit.
I would suggest to view the unit prior to making any commitment.