E_Visa do not update.

Hello, please help me. My husband renewed my e-visa every 2 weeks, but on Wednesday he tried but didn't accept, we don't know why ... Yesterday I went there but was not allowed in and  Due to the fact that there was no appointment for me. That's because of 2 days overdue, what will happen to me because of this? Will I be able to extend my visa?

You have to take appointment via skiplino.  For few days overdue, you will have to pay a fine.  Whether they extend or not, it is at their discretion.  Don't waste time and try to get an appointment ASAP or find an agent who can do this for you.

I have already downloaded the application, because the weekend does not work. Sir, once they were refused by electronic means, this means that they will not be renewed for me and I will have to leave?

Check with NPRA.  It can go either way.

Please go to a good document clearing agent, they will do for you with a max charge of 5 BD, 2 or 3 Days overdue not an issue, extension will be given from the date visa expired last time, same case happened recently with one of my friend , he delayed 4 days, but visa extended without any fine

He will need to leave eventually temporarily and renewer a few days later - depending on his new passport up to a new 3-month visa can be issued

Hello! and 10 bd. I do not mind if they do, I would still find someone who can fix it. and fear will suddenly not be allowed back. Many thanks to you and everyone else who answered me.

Hello sir. I make appointment for Wednesday early no chance there. So this will be too much late?