Menu
Expat.com

Job transfer after final exit without leaving the kingdom

Last activity 18 August 2024 by napsa0554

Asrar Raftaar

@cad draftsman  hi sir I'm now 8n ksa new hear but my compny have red zon and also hi vill make final exit but I'm not go out kingdom I need transfer ao please help me how i can transfer to my iqama

I AM Jiten Dave

@knight justin sambajon

can u pls give me your Whats app no or local no., will call u

engrjamshaid007

@MH A Zey  first you have to cancel the final exit from your employer which is possible if he wants

Ahmad Mateen

@nanettece can you guide me what happen I'm suffering with same issue

MOHAMMAD TALHA RIZWAN

Can any one suggest me what should I do in this situation.

Actually my visa is Mechanical General Technician and my company told me to upload my degree. I've completed my degree in Mechanical engineering in 2020 and I uploaded my degree as a Technician Membership with this same degree. But SCE send me the notification like this -- Sorry, your application could not be accepted due to that the date of graduation has not been above five years. Please attach the temporary acceptance letter for the purpose of final exit (Forms Link) please suggest me what should I do now?

Please guide me.

URGENT.

Arsal7
Can any one suggest me what should I do in this situation. Actually my visa is Mechanical General Technician and my company told me to upload my degree. I've completed my degree in Mechanical engineering in 2020 and I uploaded my degree as a Technician Membership with this same degree. But SCE send me the notification like this -- Sorry, your application could not be accepted due to that the date of graduation has not been above five years. Please attach the temporary acceptance letter for the purpose of final exit (Forms Link) please suggest me what should I do now?  Please guide me. URGENT.  -@MOHAMMAD TALHA RIZWAN

You can't do anything now. Go home.

Umer Ali12

@Tanvir848 you get transfer or not? Can you share your experience?

Aikhey Nopal

@engrjamshaid007 how to cancel are they allow yo cancel if your exit?

Asad Malik80

You can try in amal mamari visa category i.e labour visa. The employment contract can be followed as per company/applicant understanding.

Umer Ali12

@knight justin sambajon  how you remove final exit , because i am now in same situation ,

Arsal7
@knight justin sambajon how you remove final exit , because i am now in same situation ,
-@Umer Ali12

Only your company/kafeel can remove it.

Cherrylyn Deguidoy

@knight justin sambajon

Safwan mohd

@knight justin sambajon

I was having a free visa and when I joined this company they made me sign an agreement which said if I leave this job they will put exit for me. They haven’t registered me in qiwa yet. I have worked here for 2.5 years and got a better opportunity in other company. Now how can I transfer from my current company to new company without going in exit? My wife and daughter are residents too.

JinJin1234

@Safwan mohd with expired Iqama transfer is possible make sure to do the transfer request the day Iqama is expired a

Yeoj Dnal Ecyoj Areved

@knight justin sambajon hello sir i have same situation as you mention that you were on same situation before so you said its possible to cancel the final exit visa that they issued to you by the new employer without going back home im from Philippines please this is my personal number pls give me a call so i can ask more. ***

Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Cheryl

Hello Yeoj Dnal Ecyoj Areved,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Kindly avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum for your own safety.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

JinJin1234

@Yeoj Dnal Ecyoj Areved I think its possible to cancel exit visa if your transfer is ongoing in QIWA (just waiting to finish 90 days notice period) I know someone way back 2021 the new employer successfully transfer them even they have Exit visa, as I written here because they already in Qiwa. If not, only current employer can cancel the exit visa before Iqama expiration. l

Goodluck

Aikhey Nopal

@Arsal7 for us Filipinos when we go exit and the moment we get the 7digits exit numbwr that moments we can go to.another employer..

JinJin1234

@Aikhey Nopal who told you that? How?

Arsal7
@Aikhey Nopal who told you that? How?
-@JinJin1234

He is living in a drean.

Let him be.

Ikhran durrani Khan

@Tanvir848

AslanwalikumI came from Saudi Arabia and my company was in the red zone.

Ikhran durrani Khan

@MH A Zey you give me wtsap number plZ emergency

Vellavenica2

Can you be transferred to a new employer without consent from current employer if contract is expired but iqama is still active?

Vellavenica2

Can you be transferred to a new sponsor if contract is expired but iqama is still active?

Arsal7
Can you be transferred to a new sponsor if contract is expired but iqama is still active?-@Vellavenica2

Nope.

Sorry.

sish2

@MH A Zey

Call 19911 to explain him your problem they give you correct reply

sish2

@naqashacca best solutions call 19911 or take appointment labour office through qiwa meet him to explain your request for example transfer nee sponsor after final exit they give correct suggestion. I was call to 19911 they ask me after final exit if you have new sponsor can visit and submit filling form to labour office then labour office verified and approved new sponsor request behalf of current sponsor

gudgirl warriorheart

good day sir. I want to ask about my issue. My contract already finish and terminated showing in qiwa and i dont want to renew and email our HR on month of february and after 2 months i accept new request in qiwa and status saying "pending for notice period of completion" in 90 days either they accept or not i will automatic transfer now only 77days days left. But my employer issue me final exit. One of my friend told me no worry because exit visa will expire 2 months. I want to know if will affect my transfer or not? Or once my transfer will finish what will happen to my expired exit visa.Thank you

raff23

@knight justin sambajon sir this is my number. *** Pls message me on whatsapp. I want to know the details. I have the same issue regarding final exit visa.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Sajjad Haider59

Dear brothers saudi system is still the same as the previous only drama I am a victim of the new system my case was in court and my current kafeel was not my original kafeel I mean I was transferred to him and qiwa status was ready to transfer to Absher My old kafeel give me final exit so please dnt loss ur jobs because of new system yes new system has some changes but the overall kingdom is a kingdom so be careful tnx. whenever u go Saudi system fully supports kafeel that's all.

Mudassar Valsangkar

@knight justin sambajon

Thanks Justin. This was helpful.

Can you share ur whatsapp no pls

waleed jadoon

@MH A Zey

any update bro

Abrar Mohammed

Hi... I have the similar situation, My contract is already terminated approved in Quwa by current employer & I have already accepted the transfer request from new employer, but it is still showing "Approved - pending for notice period completion" which is 90 day, out of which 22 days passed. The problem is my current employer doesn't want me to have a transfer & issued a final exit.

Do i still need to get approval from current employer even after terminated contract ? Does new employer have the authority to cancel the final exit.

Please need your valuable suggestions to proceed accordingly.

Thanks

Abrar

waleed jadoon

@saqayyum2000 one qus , if my new company send me contract on qiwa and it is successfully completed after 14days of notification period as I don't have any previous contract registered in qiwa under my current company, in that case can my kafeel give me final exit?

Mudassar Valsangkar

@waleed jadoon

what is the status of new contract?

Is it accepted by current employer? Any contract will surely go to your current employer.

after the first 14 days notice period the request will get expired and it has to be generated again by new employer.

And, yes the Current employer can give Final exit if above is pending.

Firnaz Ahamed

HI , Good evening to all,,

I am new to expat.com, i need some clarification ,,

one of my friend suddenly terminated by his employer after probation period (December 2023 joined May 15th Terminated), he does not know the process , even i do not know that much ,, can you help me,,,,

Bhavanishankar shetty

Dear sir,

On February 17, 2023, I joined the Al Hajri Corporation.

And they have made me a temporary Iqama for three months.

They have always delayed and not given the payments on time, as per Saudi law.

They have paid my salary for 11 days of February at the end of March 2023.

And now they have sent me on a rental basis to another company on an hourly basis.

For the salary of March, they have given it through the hired company as an advance in two installments on April 29, 2023. Now I am awaiting the compensation for April and May 2023.

I am continuously asking for the salary, and they are informing me that we have given the March salary. You have to wait another month for your April salary.

Being a newcomer to Saudi Arabia, it is tough to serve and survive with my family.

Please confirm that I shall approach the labor court, QIWA system, or the Indian embassy.

Now my Iqama has also expired.

Please suggest my future: shall I transfer to another company without sponsor approval?

If I have taken a transfer, they may not give me my last two months' salary.

Or shall I go back to my home country by taking the exit and coming back with a new visa?

I'm waiting for your suggestions.

Bhavanishankar shetty

Dear sir,

And now they have sent me on a rental basis to another company on an hourly basis.

For the salary of March, they have given it through the hired company as an advance in two installments on April 29, 2023. Now I am awaiting the compensation for April and May 2023.

I am continuously asking for the salary, and they are informing me that we have given the March salary. You have to wait another month for your April salary.

Being a newcomer to Saudi Arabia, it is tough to serve and survive with my family.

Please confirm that I shall approach the labor court, QIWA system, or the Indian embassy.

Please suggest my future: shall I transfer to another company without sponsor approval?

Or shall I go back to my home country by taking the exit and coming back with a new visa?

Bhavanishankar shetty
@MH A Zey first you have to cancel the final exit from your employer which is possible if he wants
-@engrjamshaid007

Dear sir,

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

• Starting a business in Saudi Arabia
    Starting a business in Saudi Arabia

With Saudi businesses increasing by 16 percent in the final quarter of 2023 and a 23% increase in commercial ...

• Working in Saudi Arabia
    Working in Saudi Arabia

Finding a job in Saudi Arabia is mostly done before entering the country. Employment visas are still the most ...

• Working in Jubail
    Working in Jubail

Jubail is a city in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia, and it has a population of around 500,000 people. It is ...

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Working in Dammam
    Working in Dammam

Dammam, the Eastern province's capital city, is a very dynamic city in Saudi Arabia, almost as much as Khobar. ...

• Working in Jeddah
    Working in Jeddah

Jeddah is the most diverse city in Saudi Arabia. It is home to 3,75 million people and to the largest ...

• Working in Yanbu
    Working in Yanbu

Yanbu, which is found near the Red Sea, is deemed to be a port and industrial city. Situated on the ancient ...

• Internships in Saudi Arabia
    Internships in Saudi Arabia

Performing an internship in Saudi Arabia can be an interesting and enriching experience for young professionals. ...

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles