Menu
Expat.com

NOC still needed or not

Last activity 05 December 2022 by shafi2007

Asu4real

I don't really think you need an NOC since your visa and previous contract has expired and you, had as well exited the country without any violation(s).
NOC is require if you are still in the country and wished to change sponsor and move to another company.
So, in this case, the new company can get you visa without the the requirement of NOC but you can as well make more enquires.
Thanks.

Apple Mvlog
@Ansari_affan  hello Sr. Can I ask something?
   Can I transfer another company even I'm not finish 2 yrs I'm working before in another company. And now I have new company and I transfer last December 2021 they make My visa on January 2022 i  want to ask u that I can transfer another company even my labor card is 3 month only?  Thanks and I hope u can give me a answer?
saidkhanraj11
@Ansari_affan
Dear sir I was working in Oman 8 year after contact I get cancelled exit September 28 can I re entry Oman new sponsor visa without NOC
anilmele
@GuestPoster4192
Have u got the visa without NOC?
anilmele

I have worked in a company in Oman from Jan 2020 to Feb 2021 for more than one year. I resigned from the company following due procedure of 1 month notice period and company had cancelled my resident visa.

Now I have got an opportunity again in Oman. But when my new company tried to apply for the Visa, they were unable to apply because NOC was required.
Why NOC is still required? any one can guide?
Is there any possibility I can get Visa without NOC?
otuessien94
If visa is canceled after 2 months of contract with mutual reasons,can i obtain another visa without noc?
anilmele
@otuessien94

As i understand, if your contract period with your old company was completed, then NOC may not be required from New Employer.
Else NOC will be required.

As u have completed only 2 months u will need NOC
This is the information I have got checking  regarding this topic in Internet and youtube.
You can also check in internet. Please also check with PRO of your new company for a solution.
I am also in the same situation as yours.
Please let me know if you get your visa without NOC
Thanks
anilmele
@Asif_Hassan

I have resigned from the job as per the procedure and came back to India

My rop card was cancelled at airport

I think it means that my visa is cancelled? Or is there Amy other procedure?
My validity of resident card was jan 2022.

So now  the validity also expired.  But still new employer is unable to apply visa. They are asking for noc.

Why is it? Whether I will ne able to go without noc?
anilmele
@Ansari_affan

When will the visa expires?
anilmele
@GuestPoster4192

Was you able to get Visa without noc.

Please reply

Thanks
anilmele

I have a query regarding NOC.

I have worked in a company in Oman from Jan 2020 to Feb 2021 for more than one year. I resigned from the company following due procedure of 1 month notice period. The company has accepted my resignation and while returning, company had cancelled my resident visa. (The contract period (ie rop card validity) have already expired on Jan 2022)
When my new company applied for my New Visa the below comment is appearing:
ارفق رسالة عدم ممانعه من الكفيل السابق مع اوراق السجل او عقد عمل مصدق من وزارة العمل : Comments
(The Translation I obtained - Attach a no-objection letter from the previous sponsor with the record papers or an employment contract certified by the Ministry of Labor)
I hope the translation is correct.
The requirement given is either
1) NOC from previous sponsor
OR
2) employment contract certified by the Ministry of Labor.
I would be thankful if you can explain the 2nd option.
Is it means
1) NEW employment contract certified by the Ministry of Labor OR
2) the copy of OLD employment contract certified by the Ministry of Labor by previous employer
What is the procedure for the 2nd option
Can any one guide
Thanks in advance
Anil M V
gandang mOrenA

@Asif_Hassan this what my sponsor did.. They cancell it in airport then they take my residence id.. Do i need to noc to back oman after all im finished contract.. I dont have any issue.. 4 years contract finish..

shafi2007

@gandang mOrenA

I don’t think you need NOC

Articles to help you in your expat project in Oman

All of Oman's guide articles