Pending Completing transfer in absher by new employer

ben10delossantos101 wrote:

Hai ,I am asking about my status regarding my new employer,I have accepted the request in qiwa,after few weeks it expired ..but my absher status changed by new employer it mean it is legal to transfer 100 percent?

Yes, if absher is changed to new employer then it is all done.

As long as your Iqama shows on your new sponsor in Absher (i.e. Jawazat / MOI) system, forget about QIWA!.

@tediehudson  may i know if there is a way To cancel the pending completing transfer in absher by new employer?thank you godbless

@Arsal7 may i know if there is a possible way to cancel the pending completing transfer in absher by new employer.

@XTang may i know if there is a possible way to cancel the pending completing transfer in absher by new employer.? Thank you

@matthewamoah3 may i know if there is a possible way to cancel the pending completing transfer in absher by new employer.thank you

Hi, can you help me with this.. My case is My employer paid the absher for 2,000 sar, but still the status in my qiwa is PENDING COMPLETION ABSHER BY NEW EMPLOYER, they paid it thru atm machine last thursday around 4pm is it he reason why till now the status not changed? I checked my absher theres 2,000 fund in passport.. maybe thats the employer paid of? but why I cannot see any changes in in my status?.. please help.. or maybe my new employer put the money in the wrong places??

- @Sacrocie

I want tanazul
@XTang sir in the absher of my husband it has been shown the name of the new sponsor,but in Qiwa still pending for transfer by new employer.what does this mean? The old employer dont want to agree in his transfer to this new company because this new company took the project from them.
And also he still did not take his Salary since May and end of service benefits,do we have the right to file a complaint in labor already?

Thank you
Good day! I would like to ask the iqama in absher of my husband is already in new company and the qiwa the status has been changed to approved. Does this mean he is already free from his old company?
yes its mean he is in new company now.does qiwa is showing his new employer as a current employer.if its like that its mean his transfer is done

@XTang sir my husband iqama in absher is under the new employer already and his qiwa shows approve..does this mean he is transferred already?

Any one please help me,

My transfer request still showed -Pending Completing transfer in absher by new employer..but new employer told 1week before payed the money but absher still not approved..I have only 1week vaild iqama is there.. please tell me maximum how many days it will take to this payed process...

As I keep saying to everyone, login to your Absher account and see if your new sponsor is updated or not.  Just completely forget about QIWA once it goes to that stage.

how to cancel quwa request if the status is - PENDING COMPLETING TRANSFER IN ABSHER BY NEW EMPLOYER

I got new employer iqama. But on qiwa it's showing Pending Completing Transfer In Absher by New Employer. And my last kafeel is threating me. Is there any problem?

How many day after the changing the status in qiwa like this pending transfer contract

Hello good day! I just want to ask regarding my new sponsor. Since the transfer is completed, my old employer is asking for my muqeem copy for the cancellation of my insurance with them but since my new sponsor is a small establishment only they said they cannot give muqeem copy. Is it true that they cannot provide it? Hoping for your quick response. Thank you!

@RD5 mye new employer not transfer in absharr now already expired now I find other new company the other company can send request to mye old company plz reply thanks

Pending Completing Transfer In Absher by New Employer

but my employer cant see my name in his system any one please h

Hello, I successfully transferred from old sponsor to new one and its already showing in muqeem but in Absher digital card its still reflecting the old sponsor name & ID version is also haven't changes yet.

Could you please assist in these regard

@Umer Shoaib main show absher

@engg.amjed refresh it

@Usman Ashraf4    I tried multiple times, but unfortunately its same

@engg.amjed

it is same with me.

I talked to my HR regarding & they said once new Iqama printed changes will be reflected.

@mtahirminhas if its showing in absher new employer then no need to worry your transfer has done , once new employer complete his formalities at qiwa like contract etc it will update,  the main point is absher

@engg.amjed check qiwa check new sponsor id show or not

@shafiqahmed400

Assalamalykum

I'm also fasing same problem as u faces while transferring. Did you solve your problem.

I paied tranfer money but still showing unsufficient amount. Kindly let me know what was the problem.

My number ***

Jazakallah

Moderated by Cheryl 11 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@saqayyum2000

Please tell me how long it took for the Ministry of Labor for Approval?

@saqayyum2000

Can you please update on how long it takes by Ministry of Labor to approve?

@saqayyum2000

Can you tell so how long it took the Ministry of Labor to approve?

Hello everyone,

Please note that some off-topic posts have been removed.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Sacrocieno issue it will complete soon

pending transfer in absher by nee emplyer but new employer not see any request on muqeem any one xan help

@knight justin sambajon

If iqama is expired than What to do

If iqama is transfered to new employer then when status is change on qiwa and mol,

And is it necessary to change on qiwa(pending.... ) and on mol (under study).

@RD5. plZ bro guide me I also stuck in same situation plZ bro tell me how it's completed

@RD5 I also stuck in same situation..plZ share bro how you get completed

Hello everyone, i want some advice.. Currently my employer's company is in red status, and my iqama and work permit was already expired for 2 months.. And i found out that i can transfer to any company, right? My question is, I'm already 7 years working in my company, if i have a chance to transfer, could i able to take my benefits from my current  employer? Please comment or advicee thank you!!!

@jerniemae5 yes you should get it