Visit visa to dependent visa

Hope everyone is safe and in a good health

I have a situation. My wife and daughter is in bahrain on sponsor family visit visa from my company, which is going to expire on coming 26 may 21, my sponsor tried to applied for dependent visa for them but they found marriage certificate and birth certificate not attested by our Pakistan embassy and mofa Bahrain, when i visit pakistan embassy they told me that these documents needs to be attested by mofa Pakistan first.

The process of attestation will take 10 to 15 days and i am looking for option to keep them in bahrain as now the travelling is not convenient for Pakistanis and some other nationalities.

Thanks in advance for your valuable advise.

Try to get the visit visa extended for them so that you can complete the normal process.  Ask your sponsor to get an extension.

Thanks for reply.

This visit visa was already extended for one month additional to 3 months in total 4 month now, i am worried if they can do another extension for 5th month. However i requested my sponsor to extend.

That is the only thing you can do now other than having them leave and come back.