Looking for american or british people

hi,

i'm french and i would like to improve my english.i'm leaving in zamalek and will be happy to meet some people to speak with.

i am looking for english native speakers not egyptian people because i want to learn a good accent.

if you are interested, please contact me!

sharawy wrote:

you are welcome
i am Mohamed English teacher and i can help you about what you want
contact me at mo7amd_sh3rawy@yahoo.com

i guess she said british or american not egyptian english teacher
she needs a native english accent to learn not ur egyptian accent and why would they contact u?lol

france0018 wrote:

hi,

i'm french and i would like to improve my english.i'm leaving in zamalek and will be happy to meet some people to speak with.

i am looking for english native speakers not egyptian people because i want to learn a good accent.

if you are interested, please contact me!

Welcome :)

our best events organizer is british :D

u might like to talk with her

her name on the forum is etivola
good luck :)

Hello france0018!

I may suggest you the language exchange section in the Cairo classifieds, you may put an advert there.

I hope it helps,
Harmonie.

[Moderated: please use English in this Anglophone forum, thank you]

Anyway, the best solution would be to join an event where you can meet "Socials for oldies and newbies " this is the best way to practice your english and improve it.

Hi, you'd be welcome to join or organise a social event - there are a few Canadians and Brits including myself who often come out :)
Elaine

you can go to the british club located in maadi

theaceclub-maadi.com

I think Outing will make it easy to know British or American Expats.

Ouch that hurt :P

I'm Egyptian and I have a great accent both El & Matthieu can confirm :P

But you're right its a safer bet just to go with british/americans , mm, wait do u mean canadians don't count ?? :P

:D well done yasser, I couldnt say it but so good when comes from an egyptian with american accent as yours

lol nice one ;) I can vouch for Y30, his French accent is good :D Anyway come out this Friday and meet some English-speaking folks from all countries! :)

I will meet you as i return from France.

see u guys