Menu
Expat.com

Qiwa transfer case

Last activity 13 February 2024 by asgharaliccsksa

?????????? ?????55
Yunei wrote:

I talked to 3-4 people here who gave me insight and hope regarding with my case. My case is almost similar to yours. My iqama will expire on sept 1. My notice period runs 80 days from now. The reason why i am so bothered is i dont have any work atm, means no salary nor source of income. The new employer is also bothered about my current employer's attitude. Too much pride and too much greed. I want to avoid the part where the new employer will pay for 10k riyal. But i think this is not avoidable. So i talk to my new employer that whatever the result of his decision, let say he will pay for it. I will be glad to shoulder the expenses but in exchange of reducing my salary until i fullfilled half of the expenses. Atm im still waiting for further response. To the people who helped me here, gave their thoughts and concerns,  i hope i can pay you back, i hope one day i can return the favor. But until then i will try my best to help the people on this forum.

Why you dont have a work atm? Right you are in a notice period? Did you stop? A friendly advise. We talk to a attorney regarding this. And he told us that its better to continue working if you are having a notice period. And most importantly still continue to work even if the old kafeel will file an exit visa. And if they dont want you to work ask for a paper that they are the one who made you stop working because they can file a huroob case on you

Zakir Raj

Hi bro
Have you visited labor office !!

Kindly share your experience !!
This may help others those who are facing same threading issues !!

JinePad

Hi,

I visited the labor office and they just told me to wait for the expiration of my iqama.

They just told me I can transfer without the consent of the current employer.

praveendentist

How long?? I mean immediately after your iqama expires, you can change without your current sponsor approval?? Or after 1 month of iqama Expiry you can change??

JinePad

Hi,

I just recently called customer support from QIWA and they told me after 1-2 days of the expiration of your IQAMA you can ask for a transfer request from your new employer and it will automatically be transferred.

Btw, I've been in queue for around 17 minutes before they answered my call.

I hope this gives also information to others, I am also having a problem with my transfer.

salambhai

Hi bro.

How ur company put final exit.. do you have car on your name or house?

jDONOVAN

Hi,

I need a legal advice;
Last 2-June-2021, I accepted my new contract through the Qiwa-System and showing (90 day, Pending Notice Period Completion)
Nevertheless I served the 90 day notice period but when the period is about to end which is 1-September-2021 my current company is issuing my final exit visa & plane ticket (luckily they got 1-October-2021 as the first available flight)

My questions are:
1.    This Qiwa-System will continue & I will be transfer this September? Since I will be available until October
2.    What about the Final Exit visa that has been issued to me, Does it affecting on my pending transfer?

rahmad84

If pending notice period in QIWA it means transfer request had proceeded and at the end of notice in QIWA new employer has to arrange to pay for Iqama fee and transfer on his name.

Contact on QIWA helpline to explain ur issue so ur final exit could be cancelled

mansoorahmed12314u

Brother is your transfer completed after the iqama expiry. Please reply It will help us iam in the same situation.

saqayyum2000
jDONOVAN wrote:

Hi,

I need a legal advice;
Last 2-June-2021, I accepted my new contract through the Qiwa-System and showing (90 day, Pending Notice Period Completion)
Nevertheless I served the 90 day notice period but when the period is about to end which is 1-September-2021 my current company is issuing my final exit visa & plane ticket (luckily they got 1-October-2021 as the first available flight)

My questions are:
1.    This Qiwa-System will continue & I will be transfer this September? Since I will be available until October
2.    What about the Final Exit visa that has been issued to me, Does it affecting on my pending transfer?

If the Final exit is processed already in Absher then transfer process will be holded automatically , so talk to your new employer and let them talk to your current one who put final exit.  Untill he will cancel your final exit which could be done free of cost with in a month you can not transfer.

Second thing pls check with your HR they might be thinking you resignation as to go back so they process everything for final, do the good communication and show them screen shot of QIWA that it has been accepted before and resignation is for transfer so why final exit. it could be the case bcuz usually HR and GR people dont understand or minor mistakes between these two can create a big problem

jDONOVAN

None

Arsal7
jDONOVAN wrote:

Hi,

I need a legal advice;

My questions are:

If the final exit is already issued then that transfer will be cancelled.
Now, talk to your employer or ask your new employer to have a talk with him.
And convince him to cancel the final exit.
If he rejects, you have to go home.

Muhammadsahir02
Hi ,

I have problem that I wanna transfer  bcz of Iqama expire  agreement finished and also pending salaries more then three.
But when my new employer try to send request through Qiwa ....
The Qiwa show me Unqualified 😓
In this case what should I do ?
What the ligal way to solve?
- @Arsal7
Arsal7
Hi ,

I have problem that I wanna transfer  bcz of Iqama expire  agreement finished and also pending salaries more then three.
But when my new employer try to send request through Qiwa ....
The Qiwa show me Unqualified 😓
In this case what should I do ?
What the ligal way to solve?
- @Arsal7
- @Muhammadsahir02
That's not your problem.
I think, there is an issue with the new employer.
His/her company has some problem or they simply don't have the right to hire anymore.
Muhammadsahir02
@Arsal7

No ....  qiwa show me Unqualified for transfer not my new employer ... I don't know
But I ask my current employer about thise issue and they said this problem in your visa/iqama
You can't transfer
Infect now you can't go for final Exit
I don't know is there issue or they play with me.
What the legal way to solve thise ?
Please share.
Arsal7
@Arsal7

No ....  qiwa show me Unqualified for transfer not my new employer ... I don't know
But I ask my current employer about thise issue and they said this problem in your visa/iqama
You can't transfer
Infect now you can't go for final Exit
I don't know is there issue or they play with me.
What the legal way to solve thise ?
Please share.
- @Muhammadsahir02
That's wierd.
What is your profession?
You should check your company details.
I think you are in some kind of a manpower supply company.
Or at least your visa is of that sort.
For more information, call Qiwa helpline and go to jawazat for complete details.
enchong0189

@Lucky0802

Sir are you a filipino?

enchong0189

@Lucky0802

Are you filipino?

enchong0189

@Lucky0802

Are you a filipino?

alex2588

Hi Kabayan Enchong0189,

enchong0189

@Lucky0802

Hi mr lucky are you a filipino how can i contact you?

waleed jadoon

@Lucky0802

Can u plz update me about your case, bc i m also planning to go to different company bc i contact is not uploaded in qiwa on its is showing "EMPLOYED" in qiwa

waleed jadoon

@Arsal7 Can u plz update me about your case, bc i m also planning to go to different company bc i contact is not uploaded in qiwa on its is showing "EMPLOYED" in qiwa

waleed jadoon

@Lucky0802 So your old employer just cut 5 salaries from ur end of service? And remaining end of service amount was given to u?

waleed jadoon

@Heavenly Music any update about your case brother?

waleed jadoon

@Arsal7 can i old employer put final exit on my visa if my iqama is valid? Andif my employer already send me request through qiwa and i accepted the request , still can old employer send me on exit

waleed jadoon

@Arsal7 but if I already accepted new offer from new company and 14 day’s notice period also finished, so in that case also my old company give exit on my visa?

dukewaqas50

@M.Amjad1715

did you get any help

MJbal

@Arsal7 My current employer has not uploaded my contract on QIWA. Would that mean I don't need any approval from my current employer to transfer the Iqama?

asgharaliccsksa

Dears,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out regarding my current employment situation. Despite not having an active contract in Qiwa or any manually signed contract with my current company for the past three years, I have recently tendered my resignation with a one-month notice period.

Following the completion of my notice period, my new employer intends to send a transfer request for my Iqama. My query pertains to whether my current employer's approval will be necessary for the transfer request, considering the absence of an active contract between us in Qiwa.

I appreciate your assistance and clarification on this matter.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

• Starting a business in Saudi Arabia
    Starting a business in Saudi Arabia

With Saudi businesses increasing by 16 percent in the final quarter of 2023 and a 23% increase in commercial ...

• Working in Saudi Arabia
    Working in Saudi Arabia

Finding a job in Saudi Arabia is mostly done before entering the country. Employment visas are still the most ...

• Working in Jubail
    Working in Jubail

Jubail is a city in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia, and it has a population of around 500,000 people. It is ...

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Working in Dammam
    Working in Dammam

Dammam, the Eastern province's capital city, is a very dynamic city in Saudi Arabia, almost as much as Khobar. ...

• Working in Jeddah
    Working in Jeddah

Jeddah is the most diverse city in Saudi Arabia. It is home to 3,75 million people and to the largest ...

• Working in Yanbu
    Working in Yanbu

Yanbu, which is found near the Red Sea, is deemed to be a port and industrial city. Situated on the ancient ...

• Internships in Saudi Arabia
    Internships in Saudi Arabia

Performing an internship in Saudi Arabia can be an interesting and enriching experience for young professionals. ...

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles