Menu
Expat.com

Contractors for Home renovations and Repair Pi Mai near Korat Thailand

Last activity 13 June 2021 by Never done that

tony1969buick

Just seeing if anyone can recommend a general contractor to do some reno and repairs at our house in Pi Mai, thank you

DONYA Carretero

Hi tony,

good evening!!!

I am Reymund here in Phuket and I am Architect, you need a Contractor Right maybe i can help. kindly please sent to me you Phone Number or you have  whatsup. waiting for you reply.

Thank you so much,

Reymund.

tony1969buick

Thank You, but i am looking for someone in the Korat area that can do general contract and repair work. The house structure is fine I just need some repairs and trash removal for me. If you know anyone in that area please let me know or give them my email. thank you Tony

gertramsing70

I wass in  the middle of setting up my new webside, when i notice your ad. My name is Gert Ramsing and i am from Denmark, but lives in Cha-Am. My webside is based on being a purchasing agent, for  peoble in Scandinavia, and among the service i offer them is RENOVATION of condo-house-apartments.

I have a freind with company with 8 employes here in Cha_Am, maybe you can use them. The owner has an education of interior designer, and work primarely in the district of Phetchabury to Bangkok. They are exstremely quality  minded and accurate. He negociate at the moment with the Thai Airport, of being there contractor.

They can manage all the things you may need, and you will be satesfied. They can make an offer or they can work on prise per time, you deside.

If you can send to me by email: [link moderated], drawings or description of what the job includes we will return to you.

Best regards
Gert Ramsing

grapagoda72

Dear Tony, I must warn you to be cautious. Very many handymen are absolutely useless and often cheat. I can give you numerous examples. We now have two builders who we can trust. They are located in Pak Cheong probably just over an hour from Korat. If you would like their contact details please let me know.
Best wishes,  Michael

Janet Henry

I am going to need a good tile person in Chiang Mai.

tony1969buick

Thanks Michael, yes I have heard to be extra cautious. If you could pass me the contact details of who you know, that would be a big help. Yes i would definitely want to  see their work on a small project before contracting bigger work. thx again for the feedback. Tony

grapagoda72

Dear Tony,
I will get the information about the better builder of the two suggested to you today or tomorrow.
You don’t need to test this one he has built many things for us on our Green Me organic farm and we continue to use him.
Please contact me on: [link moderated]
I will get his name, address and tel number for you.
Best wishes,
Michael

Never done that

I dont see the point in being extra cautious simple because we in Thailand.
I all ways cautious when hired people, Thailand or Denmark same same for me.

And I all ways get the people i hire to sign my contract before we start, So no problem for me. I have fired someone, And "throw" him of our property.

But I normal ask in the area i live who to use, If a Thai recommend someone and I am not happy, The Thai lose face in our neighborhood, And that something Thai care a big deal about.

I do know some foreigner that run into problems in Thailand.
But i do think that some of them can only blame them self.

You cant get the best worker / builder and expect to pay them close to nothing.
So many times i hear that the foreigner that hired people for less the daily salary, And brags about it..

And still when things go wrong, They foreigner blame the Thai people (Or people from Thai neighboring countries they hired). And dont think to look in the mirror for who to blame !!!

Well, That how i see it.

Kindly.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Thailand

All of Thailand's guide articles