Single Permit Processing time in 2021

Da Neil98 wrote:

I submitted the application in August 10
Work permit on October 29
Waiting for single permit or residence permit.
For me its more than 3 months.  :(

Anybody got single permit today?? Please update

Vikas872007 wrote:

Anybody got single permit today?? Please update

Yeah I would ask the same thing !

Here is my status:
Application submitted (EU Blue Card, Brussels Region): Nov 4;
Work permit approval: Nov 18;
Residence permit: on-going.
Already waited for residence permit for nearly 1 month (4 weeks) since the work permit was approved.

GBR6688 wrote:

Here is my status:
Application submitted (EU Blue Card): Nov 4;
Work permit approval: Nov 18;
Residence permit: on-going.
Already waited for residence permit for nearly 1 month (4 weeks) since the work permit was approved.

Anyone who got work permit around Nov 18 has any information about his/her residence permit status? Please share it. Thank you.

Hi there, an update for Brussels region:
Privacy notice email: 01.12
Work permit approved: 10.12
Single permit: waiting
My employer said it might take up to another 2-3 weeks, plus a possible delay due to the end of year holidays.
Wishing tons of patience to those who are waiting  😵‍💫

elenalagafonova wrote:

My employer said it might take up to another 2-3 weeks, plus a possible delay due to the end of year holidays.

Me too, for brussels region. It really took long time....

Da Neil98 wrote:
Da Neil98 wrote:

I submitted the application in August 10
Work permit on October 29
Waiting for single permit or residence permit.
For me its more than 3 months.  :(

I have learnt that the maximum processing time of a permit is 90 days. Is it normal that people don't receive the decision after 3 months?

I got work permit at Nov 24 from Brussel region. Close to your date, but still no news for residence permit.

I am also waiting for residence permit of Brussel region, I got work permit on Nov 24. My employer told me that it will take 4-6 weeks to get it. So it still has some time to go.

utob wrote:

I am also waiting for residence permit of Brussel region, I got work permit on Nov 24. My employer told me that it will take 4-6 weeks to get it. So it still has some time to go.

Hmm, that indeed doesn't look super quick. In August 2020 it took them roughly 2 weeks for each document to issue. I was hopeful for the same this time :(

elenalagafonova wrote:

Do you know when your employer received the "letter of admission" from the Ministry? I received the privacy notice on 3 December (indeed I received the first privacy notice on 17 November, then my employer noticed that the Ministry asked for the entire pages of my passport (including blank ones) so he added the passport once again and I assume the entire process started from the very beginning   :mad: ) and on 6 December they received the admission letter which means that the documents are not complete and the process has started.

and I also would like to learn how the employer is informed on the issuance of the work permit and so on? I mean, do they need to check the online portal or do they receive an email? It is important since I do not think that they are checking the portal every single day...

elenalagafonova wrote:
utob wrote:

Hmm, that indeed doesn't look super quick. In August 2020 it took them roughly 2 weeks for each document to issue. I was hopeful for the same this time :(

I saw some one had received the work permit on Nov 18 and still did not receive residence permit. I guess it is a reference for us. Just update if you have any news. Maybe because of the holiday season is approaching.

nihancevirgen wrote:

and I also would like to learn how the employer is informed on the issuance of the work permit and so on? I mean, do they need to check the online portal or do they receive an email? It is important since I do not think that they are checking the portal every single day...

I just received the email from employer and told me that it is approved for the work permit. No other information.

nihancevirgen wrote:
elenalagafonova wrote:

Do you know when your employer received the "letter of admission" from the Ministry? I received the privacy notice on 3 December (indeed I received the first privacy notice on 17 November, then my employer noticed that the Ministry asked for the entire pages of my passport (including blank ones) so he added the passport once again and I assume the entire process started from the very beginning   :mad: ) and on 6 December they received the admission letter which means that the documents are not complete and the process has started.

I'm sorry it takes so much time for you, I can imagine it is very unnerving, but I don't know anything about the "letter of admission" from the Ministry.
As for the platform, I know nothing either how it works, but I doubt they live in a stone age and employer doesn't receive any email notifications about the change of the status. But no one can exclude a human element in all these communications..
Wish you luck!

some update of mine:

application submitted: 30 Sep
WP: 13 Dec
RP: waiting
Region: Flanders

Almost there! good luck to all˜˜˜˜

pjpp wrote:

Hi people,

1700 told me that they are handling cases from 20 Sep and all the files will be treated chronologically based on the principle of first in first out...

Here is mine:
application submitted: 30 Sep
WP: waiting
RP: waiting

Thanks for sharing your update. I felt that I am not alone any more. Good luck to all!

Hi guys,

Here is the update for my process:

Region: Flander
Application submitted: 1 October
Work permit: 14 December
Single Permit: still waiting

guys, do you think there is a timeline difference between blue card application and single permit for highly skilled workers? I mean, does one of them takes less time than the other or is it more or less the same? what do you think?

denizkasik wrote:

Thank you all for sharing your process, I have applied on 21 oct, still waiting but it is nice to know the process of others. Good luck to all of us :)

Good luck to you, as well! In which region will you be working?

I sent an email to then and they replied me this

Hello,
The legal deadline for obtaining a single permit is 120 days.
The Immigration Office has never stopped issuing a single permit because of the covid.
Yours truly

Application submitted: 14th Oct.
SP: waiting
WP: waiting
😰

I am living in Asia. Here is my timeline.
Submitted in 18 August.
Got work permit in 21 October.
Still waiting for single permit.

You do know there are 100's applying, there is a Pandemic happening furthermore Christmas is only around the corner.  Be patient!!!

Hi guys. I have received single permit today.
So here is my timeline.
Application time: 18 August.
Work permit approved time: 21 October.
Single permit/Annex46 approved time:15 December.

4 months😢

dreamnaker ma wrote:

Hi guys. I have received single permit today.
So here is my timeline.
Application time: 18 August.
Work permit approved time: 21 October.
Single permit/Annex46 approved time:15 December.

Congrats! It took a long time for you, but worth it.

manju618 wrote:
aggpunit wrote:

Anybody in the group getting Work Permit on or after 29th October and got Single Permit now?

I applied waiting for approval

submitted: 4th Nov
No-reply Email(social security) got date: 5th Nov
Work Permit Approval - Still Waiting
Resident Permit - Still Waiting
Single Permit - Still Waiting

Do you have any update now ?

Keep us posted :)

elenalagafonova wrote:

Keep us posted :)

Update:
Brussel region
Submit: Nov 17
work permit: Nov 24
Single permit: Dec 15

Good luck for all of you!!

utob wrote:

Update:
Brussel region

Thanks for the update and good luck to you too 🍀

s_d_a wrote:
manju618 wrote:
aggpunit wrote:

Anybody in the group getting Work Permit on or after 29th October and got Single Permit now?

I applied waiting for approval

submitted: 4th Nov
No-reply Email(social security) got date: 5th Nov
Work Permit Approval - Still Waiting
Resident Permit - Still Waiting
Single Permit - Still Waiting

Do you have any update now ?

Still waiting

utob wrote:

Update:
Brussel region

Congrats!
Did you apply from abroad and for the first time or it's renewal?

Thanks!

utob wrote:

Update:
Brussel region

Awesome :)

vmase wrote:
utob wrote:

Update:
Brussel region

Congrats!
Did you apply from abroad and for the first time or it's renewal?

Thanks!

Yes, I applied from abroad for first time.

denizkasik wrote:

Thank you all for sharing your process, I have applied on 21 oct, still waiting but it is nice to know the process of others. Good luck to all of us :)

I have applied 25th oct. Probably we will get the single permit around the same time. Let's inform each other. Thanks

ibraham2121 wrote:
denizkasik wrote:

I have applied 25th oct. Probably we will get the single permit around the same time. Let's inform each other. Thanks

I've applied on 18 oct, as soon as I get mine, I'll inform here too.

i too applied on 25th oct. Flanders region

Is anybody applied after 16 September and got single permit from Flanders region???

Closed