Single Permit Processing time in 2021

Did anyone receive work permit this week?

amangoalie wrote:

I guess this week between Christmas and New Year they shut down most of their operation. And it will probably back to normal after January 3.

They are humans and they need a break like every other people on holidays.

amangoalie wrote:

I have said must be at least 5 times, it's the holiday season, the offices will be closed and you will see nothing happen until the new Year. Please be patient!!!!

amangoalie wrote:

They are on holidays, just relax and enjoy your holidays season too and do not expect any documents issue this week, it's the best thing to do.

amangoalie wrote:

Are the officials working this week?

NO!!!

Flanders Region

App Date Nov 9
WP Waiting
RP  Waiting

I received an email from social security confirming the application date. Would I also receive an email once Work Permit or Residence Permit gets approved? Or will my employer only receive the email regarding approval of Work Permit or Reisdence Permit?

glassofsoda wrote:

Flanders Region

App Date Nov 9
WP Waiting
RP  Waiting

I received an email from social security confirming the application date. Would I also receive an email once Work Permit or Residence Permit gets approved? Or will my employer only receive the email regarding approval of Work Permit or Reisdence Permit?

I think only employer will get the status of WP and Single Permit.

Whether any work will be done in this week or not??

Thanks

I got some information that we will receive updates by next week. Some Officials are on leave this week.

amangoalie wrote:

I got some information that we will receive updates by next week. Some Officials are on leave this week.

What do you mean we will receive updates by next week ? you mean all the apllications will be evaluated and we will all get the single permit ? can you please explain clearly ?  thank you

Not all applications. They will resume operations from next week.

amangoalie wrote:

They are all on Holidays!!!

ibraham2121 wrote:
amangoalie wrote:

What do you mean we will receive updates by next week ? you mean all the apllications will be evaluated and we will all get the single permit ? can you please explain clearly ?  thank you

They will commence from next week as they have been on holiday.

All are requested to have some patience.

Hello, did anybody recive single permit from application on september ?
Flanders zone ?

Greetings,

Did anyone received the WP and RP or maybe any update from authorities those who applied in November 2021.

My Timeline  -
Region - Brussels
Application Date - 22 Nov 2021
Correct Medical Certificate Provided - 30 Nov 2021
Application Complete and Approved for Processing - 13 Dec 2021
WP - Waiting
RP - Waiting

Only Received an email on 22 Nov 2021 regarding Privacy from no-reply@socialsecurity.be till now.

Application submission: 9/21/2021
Files added in the middle                                  Work visa approval: 12/21/2021。             Region: Flanders
Now, I'm waiting for Annex 46

How long does it normally take?

Hi
My current status

Region: Flanders
submitted: 20th Oct
No-reply Email(social security) got date: 20th Oct
Work Permit Approval - 2nd Dec
Resident/Single Permit - Still Waiting
Anex 46 - Still Waiting

Don't know how long it will take to complete all the process.

Maltesh Joshi wrote:

Hi
My current status

Anex 46 - Still Waiting

this date is impossible !!! I called the flanders region today and they said they are on 14th of october and they said one more time that noone can get their work permit after 14th of october at the moment. They are processing chronologically !!! Do not lie please and manupilate other people. HERE is not a game area that you can play.

ibraham2121 wrote:
Maltesh Joshi wrote:

Hi
My current status

Anex 46 - Still Waiting

this date is impossible !!! I called the flanders region today and they said they are on 14th of october and they said one more time that noone can get their work permit after 14th of october at the moment. They are processing chronologically !!! Do not lie please and manupilate other people. HERE is not a game area that you can play.

Hi ibraham2121
I have nothing to lie.  I got a mail from my employer on 3rd Dec that my work permit got approved.
as you know, we can't track the status.  we fully relay on what our Belgium HR says.

The Department for economic migration has issued positive advice and transferred the request to the Immigration office.
We are now waiting for the approval of the Immigration office regarding your single permit.

Region: Wallonia
Submitted: 18 Nov
WP - 26 Nov
RP - Still Waiting

Please update if anybody get their Single Permit today

Hi everyone.
My work permit application was sent on 27 Oct. 2021, received SS email on 28 Oct.
Still no news. Going on week 11.
Did anyone receive news for Flanders region that applied late Oct?

Hi
My current status

Resident/Single Permit - 10th Jan
Anex 46 - 10th Jan

Now can someone please let me know what are the documents to submit to VFS?
Can someone please help me in next steps and document checklists

I am staying in Bangalore. India

Region: Wallonia
Application date: 18 Nov 2021
WP: 26 Nov 2021
RP: 10 Jan 2022

Maltesh Joshi wrote:

Hi
My current status

Anex 46 - 10th Jan

You'll need to get a long stay visa D. Book an appointment at VFS. Fill the visa application form and collect the supporting documents. These are the documents I will be carrying with me:

0.Cover letter
1.Passport + Copy of identity page
2.Visa application
3.Language selection
4.Work and stay authorization - Annex 46
4.Proof of payment of Royalty
5.PCC
6.Medical
7.Health insurance declaration by employer
8.Job Contract
9.Travel itinerary
10.Travel insurance

Please correct me if you think I need additional documents.

adityapillai009 wrote:
Maltesh Joshi wrote:

Hi
My current status

Anex 46 - 10th Jan

You'll need to get a long stay visa D. Book an appointment at VFS. Fill the visa application form and collect the supporting documents. These are the documents I will be carrying with me:

0.Cover letter
1.Passport + Copy of identity page
2.Visa application
3.Language selection
4.Work and stay authorization - Annex 46
4.Proof of payment of Royalty
5.PCC
6.Medical
7.Health insurance declaration by employer
8.Job Contract
9.Travel itinerary
10.Travel insurance

Please correct me if you think I need additional documents.

I think contribution payment has already been done while processing of single permit.

That's true. So are PCC and Medical. I have the proof of payment from the employer, so I'm just keeping it in hand. God knows what they expect.

Hi all!
My timeline:
Flanders region.
Submission: 29th of September
WP: 15th of December
SP: still waiting.
Anyone knows anything from the Ministry of Internal affairs how they are progressing? I can imagine there is delay, just would be good to know +/- what to expect.
Thanks for your help!!

MMGJ wrote:

Hi all!
My timeline:
Flanders region.
Submission: 29th of September
WP: 15th of December
SP: still waiting.
Anyone knows anything from the Ministry of Internal affairs how they are progressing? I can imagine there is delay, just would be good to know +/- what to expect.
Thanks for your help!!

If anybody have the number of office then please check the status.

Hi everyone,
First of all thank you for sharing your experiences. They have really helped me so far with this process.
My current status:
Flanders region
Application- 11th October
WP - 23rd December
SP - Waiting

Hi dear, my work giver applied for SWP for me. I have the file number. It's in Vlaanderen. Would you please say from which link l can follow my process? Thanks in advance

ibraham2121 wrote:
Maltesh Joshi wrote:

Hi
My current status

Anex 46 - Still Waiting

Don't lie. I called them today and they said they are processing files from 07/10/2021.

s_d_a wrote:
ibraham2121 wrote:
Maltesh Joshi wrote:

Hi
My current status

Anex 46 - Still Waiting

Don't lie. I called them today and they said they are processing files from 07/10/2021.

I emailed them on jan 11th about my file and i received reply saying that they were processing 25/10/21 applications for work permit. i dont know which one believe now

I believe the officials are not processing the request in chronological orders that's why there is a confusion maybe there is no defined policy regarding the same since my WP was approved after people who had applied after me. However, my region is Brussles not Flanders

manju618 wrote:
s_d_a wrote:
ibraham2121 wrote:

I emailed them on jan 11th about my file and i received reply saying that they were processing 25/10/21 applications for work permit. i dont know which one believe now

I think so as well. It is their ideal response to not open our file and check. There is no chronological order that they claim they follow.

I think this was w.r.t Single permit processing and the ans for 11th jan email was regarding wp processing! Anyways I applied on 7th Oct to if i get something I will update you guys!

hey just got my SP  :D

my timeline:
Region: Brussels
WP: 17, Dec
SP: 21, Jan

Hello,

My timeline, for Flanders
WP applied: not sure
Email from social security  - 4-Nov 2021
Work Permit Approval - 21-Dec 2021
Annex 46 - 21 Jan 2022

Closed