Transfer of Sponsorship through Qiwa

My employment Contract  was terminated and I completed the notice period 60 days as per contract, and during the notice period I found the new job and signed the contract, and currently its showing the 90 days notice period, and my current employer is forcing me to join the another project otherwise they will issue the final exit, appreciate the response in this situation.

Regards,
Fayyaz

Is it confirmed that the current employer cannot issue the final exit?
I was under impression that my current employer can not issue the final exit after the acceptance of the transfer of sponsorship in Qiwa, but I got different news from my HR as they told me that the final exit can be issue? I am afraid about this as my family is residing with me.
my current employer issue the electronic contract which I rejected yesterday (20-06-2021) it can help me to waive 90 days notice period?

Any official confirmation regarding this that the current employer cannot issue final exit during this qiwa notice period??? As of my knowledge this is not implemented until now, some news are saying its going to implemented on coming days

Ok good

HELLOOOOOOO
YOUR CURRENT ANGRY EMPLOYER CAN AND I MEAN IT HE STILL CAN PUT EXIT ON THE VISA.

how I can protect from the issuance of final exit visa?

Regards,

Fayyaz

fayyazmahmood wrote:

how I can protect from the issuance of final exit visa?

Regards,

Fayyaz

Convince him to give you the transfer.
You came here on his VISA, and it is HIS VISA.
Do not be a foolish, he can put a final exit on that.
So, talk to him and if he does not agree, then continue to work for him.
I am hopeful that in coming months (maybe in 2022/23) this new system will be in full swing, and then you will be able to get the job of your choice and nobody would stop you.

I have tried but unfortunately the answer either to join another project or go on final exit. is labour office can support in this regard, as my company issued the several notices for termination of my employment contract, I found the another job now they are forcing me to work at other project.

fayyazmahmood wrote:

I have tried but unfortunately the answer either to join another project or go on final exit. is labour office can support in this regard, as my company issued the several notices for termination of my employment contract, I found the another job now they are forcing me to work at other project.

Nope.
Labor office can't do anything.
Because you are on their visa. Don't be foolish.  It is you who will face the consequences.
That kafeel/old system still exist and your company still has the authority to send you home.
Two of my friends have met the same fate so, i suggest you to think about it and act very carefully.

As per labor, we asked about it last 2 weeks ago. The company has a power to issue exit visa. STILL. but they said eventhough they issue an exit visa you can contest about it and make it cancel thru filing a case against them. It may take time but you will win. This current system is already operational. Its still not fullswing but it is operational. You just need to be careful in every steps

?????????? ?????55 wrote:

As per labor, we asked about it last 2 weeks ago. The company has a power to issue exit visa. STILL. but they said eventhough they issue an exit visa you can contest about it and make it cancel thru filing a case against them. It may take time but you will win. This current system is already operational. Its still not fullswing but it is operational. You just need to be careful in every steps

Have you won a case?

Why will i even file a case?if i dont have a exit visa? 🤦‍♀️ and dont question everything other people are saying. We are not questioning you either. And that comment is not for you. Plus, thats what the labor is saying and im sharing it with him since we asked about it already. Its a fact. So dont roam around any comments and question its credebility like as if you are a lawyer and knows it all. I rest my case. 😆

Plus, men. Take it easy. You are an expat yourself. You should know the feeling of being threatened in a workplace. All your comments are negative. And if someone will give somehow a positive feedback you started questioning it like as if your the only one who knows about it. Anyway. Its up to them if what step they will take. This is a forum. Everone can share base on thier experience. So dont question everyone even what the labor says. Why? You working in a government who knows it all? 🤣😂

Well.
I did.
And that can take from months to years. It took for my cousin 2 years and 4 months to won that case.
And for 4 years and 1 month he was here.
He wasn't able to go home.
Now, just think for one second that this guy try something by listening to your reply and stuck here?
Don't you think that in some way you will be responsible?
And my feedback is not negative, it is always for to be careful.
One wrong turn and one's life can be turned upside down.
I have some experiences.
That's why i said those things.
And i just asked you that question because if you won some case you will be able to put some light on it.
Now, i am giving you a little idea how these companies tackle their cases.
Almost every big company has at least one permanent advocate who will deal their all court problems.
They pay him on monthly basis or some times on the base of their cases.
And that ONE guy, what is his main goal?
TRY TO SAVE MONEY FOR THE COMPANY NO MATTER WHAT HE HAD HAVE TO DO.
And when you do put a case of something like huroob or final exit, you will have no proper job and those court hearings would stretch from weeks to months and so on and on.
It will cost you money and time.
I have faced such problem and lost a huge amount of money and i know how it can be turned into a punishment in itself.
So, this the reason i always want everyone to BE CAREFUL.
I would never push someone to do something risky because i don't want to bear the thought that someone's life turned into a mess because of me.

And one thing i forget to mention.
IF YOU PUT ANY CASE IN THE COURT THEN YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO HOME UNTIL THE CASE IS SOLVED.
So, that's one heck of an issue and for that i would never push anyone to do so because i have seen that expression when your mother or wife calls you to come home but you can't. And your eyes would turn little rainy.
That was the case of my cousin.

If you read my comment right sir, since comprehension is not that common for you as long as you push your point. I clearly stated what the ministry said. And i also said it will take time and should be careful with every steps.

So, i will ask you. Where in my comment didnyou see me pushing him to file a case? I shared what i know. I said yes the labor can help. By filing a case but it will take time. Its not pushing. It is informing them thier option.

You just want everone to see that they dont have a choice. It may be hard in ither way but thats still a choice. And its up to them if what path they will take since everyone can share thuer opinion on what they know. And thats what i know. I didnt push anything to him. Im just stating a fact that came from the labor manager itself.

And infact sir, in reality. Youre the one whos pushing your point here. I understand you wanted to help and you experienced things but thats doesnt make you right in everything. And if someone shared a comment here dont question it. Coz as far as i know this is a forum. Everyone can share facts and not just base on thier experience. People whos here mostly professionals who can decide on what they want. We all just need to give facts for them. Dont push things just because you experienced it. And dont question everyone stating thier opinion here. Coz if thats the case why dont you create your own blog? Ang again. Understand my statement above. And tell me. Where did i told him to file a case? And push him to do what i said? Information and asking someone to do something is different. Thanks

And see, base on what you said. You experience it but takes time and hassle. So it means tge labor helped you. Am i right? It means the labor can do something about it. Isnt it right? Lol.

What did he ask again? He said IF THE LABOR CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. and you answer directly like no. They cqnt. When in fact they did help you. Thus my answer make it wrong? I answered a fact which came directly from the labor 2 weeks ago. And i mentioned the fact that it will take time. Whos pushing who? If you wanna help your fellow expat since this is a public forum dont push your points and dont question everyone it doesnt make you right.

Dont feel bad to me Arsal bhai most of your replies and comments in this forum are negative and feels like you are standing with the employer and not with expat employee, As per the past three month of my personal experience most of the kafala system is changed and i my self witnessed people changing from company visa without concern of current employer and some waiting for notice period completion, as the qiwa system comes,  most the old age kafala system ending day by day think positive and try to spread positivity

And yeah. Kindly advised him also to have a healthy conversation here in this forum. All of us are expats here trying to solve a problem and seeking help from here.but how can we have answers when everything we can see are negative comments coming from the same person and if you will share what you know he will start asking its credibility just because it contradict his opinion?  So if he want this forum just to be all about him and his opinion and making everyone mistaken here just because it contradicts his opionion then i guess this forum is not for everone. 🤦‍♂️

I am not sure what the debate is.

There are some facts that people need to understand:

1) The Qiwa portal is not a complete end to the kafala system.  It is just changing it to a contract based system and allowing you to transfer if you fulfill certain conditions i.e. worked for employer for more than a year, contract expiring etc etc.   
2) The current employer can reject your transfer request but has to provide a rejection reason.   Basically, if they want to play with you, they can keep doing that and delaying you till the new employer goes away.  Only in the case that the current employer doesn't respond, the transfer goes through after the notice period
3) While you are on the sponsorship of the old employer, they CAN issue a final exit visa for you or mark you as Huroob.  Of course you can contest this in labor court but it is very easy to delay court proceedings for years if the employer wants to torment you.  This recourse to courts, btw, is not new........you always had this option

What you all need to understand clearly is that while there is some easing, the kafala system has not disappeared still  - employee initiated final exits, ERE, vacation requests have yet to be implemented in Absher.   And while employer has control over your final exits and over marking you as Huroob, it is wise to tread carefully.

Brother,
I accepted new contract on 30.05.2021 through Qiwa, got 90 days notice period and transfer date as 28.08.2021.
Resigned and placed request for transfer on 27.05.2021. But my company did not sign or accept.
For proof I emailed my MD, Manager, HR the same again along with Qiwa tranfer request copy.
Now on 27.06.2021 they issued final exit to me
to prevent my transfer. which I got notified through email and message from Jawazat.
Final exit visa shows exit before 26.08.2021.
My Iqama finishing on 30.08.2021.
What options are with me.

sulf53 wrote:

Brother,
I accepted new contract on 30.05.2021 through Qiwa, got 90 days notice period and transfer date as 28.08.2021.
Resigned and placed request for transfer on 27.05.2021. But my company did not sign or accept.
For proof I emailed my MD, Manager, HR the same again along with Qiwa tranfer request copy.
Now on 27.06.2021 they issued final exit to me
to prevent my transfer. which I got notified through email and message from Jawazat.
Final exit visa shows exit before 26.08.2021.
My Iqama finishing on 30.08.2021.
What options are with me.

You are done now.
You should have talked to your company before accepting that request.
I am sorry but it's true.
Now, you have one option.
Ask your company to remove final exit and convince them to let you carry on the job.

Brother,
I actually want final exit if transfer is not possible.
But My company is misusing it's authority and renewing Iqama of people who want Final Exit.

sulf53 wrote:

Brother,
I actually want final exit if transfer is not possible.
But My company is misusing it's authority and renewing Iqama of people who want Final Exit.

Yes, they are doing this all around the country.
If you want final exit go to the ministry of labour and ask them.
They will give you a paper, give that paper to your company and they will bound to give you the exit.
But remember, it will decrease your benefits as you will be considered to give resign.
It will be around 5 to 10 percent of your total benefits.

If someone have vehicle on his name company can't make his final exit🙏🏽

Do you own a car? If you own a car, final exit cannot be issued.

can you help also my friend to cancel his final exit

Dear bro

My company has issued me an Final Exit & now I want to cancel it.

Can you please help me to remove!!

If you don't mind can you share your Mail I'd details !!
I can contact you personally !!

Hope you understand my Situation !!

How you can cancel the exit visa sir

Rodrigo Del Rosario wrote:

How you can cancel the exit visa sir

Only the employer can cancel the exit.

I post for a reply on a comment here as he stated he can  cancel the final exit

Pls do not believe such people , they are thug, no one can cancel your final exit except the person who have access to MOI website portal for your sponsor.
SO if some one any how hack or do it for you then you will be in more big problem so pls dont listen that kind of thug people.

Yes, possible.
But do you know the cost?
15 to 20 thousand SAR. (Without Iqama Fee)
And it will be illegal.
If you get caught during the process, you will have to enjoy JAIL for at least one year.

saqayyum2000 wrote:

Pls do not believe such people , they are thug, no one can cancel your final exit except the person who have access to MOI website portal for your sponsor.
SO if some one any how hack or do it for you then you will be in more big problem so pls dont listen that kind of thug people.

Yes.
But these people are not going to listen.
Let them have some fun.

Arsal7 wrote:
saqayyum2000 wrote:

Yes.
Let them have some fun.

i m thinking to start business for cancelling final exit for a week only , and then go back to my country and rest my whole life :P ,

saqayyum2000 wrote:
Arsal7 wrote:
saqayyum2000 wrote:

Yes.
Let them have some fun.

i m thinking to start business for cancelling final exit for a week only , and then go back to my country and rest my whole life :P ,

Nice idea.
I will join you. :)

Assalmualaikum. I want to know that After finishing 2 years contract from the current Kafeel, can possible to transfer another Kafeel for better opportunity?? My current kafeel don't want to give me release and he tlod me to give me final exit without my permission.. Is it he can do this?? For your information this is my own visa when i enter in saudi arabia.. Please suggest me what can i do??

@Md Jabed Hossain if it's your own visa he cannot do it. This will be your third transfer right? Explain him politely it he doesn't understand then you can challenge in labour court.

Yes 2 year cmplt

Assalmualaikum. I want to know that After finishing 2 years contract from the current Kafeel, can possible to transfer another Kafeel for better opportunity?? My current kafeel don't want to give me release and he tlod me to give me final exit without my permission.. Is it he can do this?? For your information this is my own visa when i enter in saudi arabia.. Please suggest me what can i do??
-@Md Jabed Hossain
He can do that. I am sorry but this us true. Don't try anything stupid. All those who are saying that he can't do it know nothing.