Qiwa first request got cancelled after 14 days

Dear my company status is red category ,new employer sending the request through on qiwa but there is error already final exit visa,my iqama is ok no any final exit,what can i do?

@Inshaffazil94 hello after 14 days the transfer was cancel automatically?

@Inshaffazil94 did you accept the first request transfer? then it automatically cancel after 14 days

@Inshaffazil94 your request after 14 day's auto cancel. Do you know in this 14days consider Holiday

Request Date 02/06/2021
Status : Auto Cancelled due to not approve or reject the request for more than 14 days
-@Inshaffazil94

Holiday also consider in those days

@Jay Penaflor in this 14days consider Holiday or not

I have a query.

I came to KSA 4 Months ago under the sponsorship of my wife. i got a job here I ksa my company uploaded the contract in QIWA which I accepted.

Now after 15 days (As i accepted the request on 26th) status on Qiwa is "Pending completing the transfer in Absher by the new employer"

Now i don't want to join the company how can i get rid from them please guide .

Tell them straight that you don't want to join. Or go on vacation and they  will not be able to complete the transfer.

i am also facing problem on Transfer (Qiwa). due to this error message(Expired due to NIC failure)  anyone have idea about this issue. please help

@Inshaffazil94 if some one accept the transfer request & before kafeel acceptance he cancel the approval what should be the position after that