Mudad System

Hello guys,

I was terminated from my company in April 2021.
I have been searching for a job but till now I haven't found any.My company HR had called me on 31st May to check the status and at that time I told him that I need more time I.e.approximately 2 months more.He said he will call back but didn't until now.
For the last 2 months I have been receiving message from GOSI mentioning that there is a justification from establishment owner which I accepted last month(they mentioned as unpaid labour)...what does it mean.Is there any time limit to transfer to another company as per the new law or we can wait till we find a new job.
Kindly reply @ the earliest...

Regards

Please let me know if you any idea now , because I am facing the same problem of justification message

You will receive messages of justification for 3 months...after that your company will not for you to transfer to another sponsor but can take action i.e. can make final exit...please be in touch with your company HR to avoid this situation

Thank you so much brother , its mean I still have 3 months in order to transfer my iqama