Initial offer letter from ESE

yes...the mail mentions the reason for rejection....mostyly saying lack of experience or sone other silly reason.

They didn't mention any reason for me. Only said,  ESE has a different criteria

Hi! How long did it take for you to receive your initial offer from ESE?

Hi Hellowork,

I got my IOL on exactly the same date and month of my interview ...but after one yr.
my interview was on 20th June 2020...got IOL on 20th June 2021 😶😶😶

That was a long wait.

Extremely unlikely you will get a reason why application was rejected, but some of the criteria has changed since ESE took over. Masters/PhD is desirable, which is extremely surprising for a teaching role. Plus you need minimum of 3 years teaching experience. Even then you can still be rejected. It is time-consuming and expensive process but from experience prepare for the worst.

Hi! Anyone who received updates from ESE?

hi
yes ....yesterday got an update

my application also got rejected after initial offer letter.
Instead of issuing the contract....got rejection mail
no specific reasons ...final decision by higher authority.

I've been seeing ads regarding MOE recruitment events in the UK. They are preferring western passports or western educated, that's what it looks like to me. Move on people, they're just wasting everybody's time.

🙂🙃 true that they r wasting our precious time and energy but I dont think ppl bk in UK would prefer this vacancy.
Many have come in the past ...couldnt handle ...left for private O level or A level schools.

Was your position under ttp or teachers
Wat was the reason for rejection

hi
Regular Eng Teacher
reason... nothing in particular...higher management reserves the right to cancel any application at any stage...it seems

Oh so sorry to hear that. The waiting time is really frustrating and a total waste of time. They could have informed the applicants ahead of time if their application is rejected.

Ayesha..I hv replied

yes...its frustrating.
No luck this time.
Its hard but I m taking it in, will be ready to move on or apply again 😃

Hi Hellowork
any updates for u

No nothing

Hi Ayesha,
I m
Regular Eng Teacher
reason... nothing in particular...higher management reserves the right to cancel any application at any stage...it seems

I asked them about my status then they Replied it under pre employment stage waiting for admins approval
Then recently they asked me Abt my experience letter

yes Ayesha those documents are reqd

Is equivalency certificate a must during or after pre employment stage ?

now education is online for a week ..maybe they extend it more, plus they are not recruiting in groups, they are recruiting individual candidates from uk at this level..it is very difficult..i petsonally think that we will never get the job

Hey....is anyone getting any reply from ESE? I have written to them numerous times now....Nobody is replying...

VIT23 wrote:

Hey....is anyone getting any reply from ESE? I have written to them numerous times now....Nobody is replying...

Yeah!
Did you receive the final offer?

I received in 2020 from MOE

Hi
I would suggest u to write to ur respective HR and Cc to the others who hv sent u the last mail.
You can ask for an update.

I have....they r not replying....I have sent 3 email in last 1 month.

Hi
Has any one had an online interview recently? If yes, have they sent you any updates? And how long did it take for them to update you?
Thanks

Have you got any feedback from the interviewer?

Hi! Anyone who received their final contract and was asked to pay a certain amount before processing their visa?

Hi
Oflate the teachers are paying fof ty heir visa expenses which might be reimbursed later.

Yesy frds had to pay certain amount for visa
. congratulations
When did you receive the offer letter after they collected your certificate

How much is the amount ? Any idea? And congratulations!!!😊

Did you have the same process?

Received my contract last week. Finally! ☺️

When did u received the contract?

Congratulations....

what subject?

Yes they went through same process please send personal message so i will explain in detail

Hello kindly explain to me